NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 150 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Philadelphia ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at  Florida ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

I’m still going both

Same. That game has high scoring potential. MTL has to regress back to the mean at some point, and have been playing better lately. OTT vs Montoya looks tasty. TB PP vs FLA PK and PHI PP vs ARI PK look good, and SJ is in a really good spot tonight to score some goals. So, if you want to win money, fade all of that and build ARI and VAN lineups.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@habscards said...

Sedin
    Tavares
    Benn
    Radulov
    Sedin
    Ekman-Larsson
    Hutton
    Halak
    Seguin

That’s my lineup for tonight. Opinions?

For the exact same price, I would replace the Sedins with Baertschi and Gagner (if you want to do so, put Seguin as a C instead of UTIL). Otherwise, it’s impressive that all of these players fit into one lineup.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

It would be great if they stopped reducing prize pool sizes when contests are filling like this.

• Benn91

Hertl or Toffoli?

• sizzlebeans

^ I’d be biased with the answer.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Benn91 said...

Hertl or Toffoli?

It’s almost a coin toss but I’d lean towards Hertl because he plays against a weaker goalie. He hasn’t scored in his last 5 games while Toffoli scored in his last 2. I’d say Hertl is due for a goal while Toffoli is due for regression, but who knows!

• hautalak

• x2

@sizzlebeans said...

So, if you want to win money, fade all of that and build ARI and VAN lineups.

I just can’t… I need a smaller slate for that. Maybe just maybe if I were building 20 lineups.

• zachrob2k

I’m really into the NYI1, don’t care if they’re highly-owned tonight I just think the matchup is too good. And I love MTL2 and MTL1, with Burns and Keith Yandle as my two defensemen, and Martin Jones in net. Hoping he faces a lot of shots but saves all or at least most of them as a low-owned tourney option

• cchap2

@hautalak said...

I just can’t… I need a smaller slate for that. Maybe just maybe if I were building 20 lineups.

I can’t explain my hatred toward Jaro Halak; I know if if I stack Arizona he gives me the ole middle finger and pitches a shutout.

• hautalak

• x2

Who are we throwing darts at in goal tonight? Bishop & Elliot? Or is that too obvious? Anybody liking Rask any? I hate goalie this year!

• hautalak

• x2

@cchap2 said...

I can’t explain my hatred toward Jaro Halak; I know if if I stack Arizona he gives me the ole middle finger and pitches a shutout.

I might just start having to build a team I like and whatever is left take the top priced goalie. No strategy.

• dyavid

@cchap2 said...

you’ve got the games mixed up halak is facing vegas. elliot is facing arizona

• dyavid

goalie is difficult tonight. i’m going with quick, halak and bishop. i do not feel confident with any of them lol

• cchap2

Patty Marleau revenge game anyone?

• mathewsmarner

name popup mathew barzel

• hautalak

• x2

@dyavid said...

goalie is difficult tonight. i’m going with quick, halak and bishop. i do not feel confident with any of them lol

Rolled Bishop in one. Going Rask in one. Idk about my last.

• cchap2

@dyavid said...

you’ve got the games mixed up halak is facing vegas. elliot is facing arizona

My bad, thanks for the correction.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

It’s almost a coin toss but I’d lean towards Hertl because he plays against a weaker goalie. He hasn’t scored in his last 5 games while Toffoli scored in his last 2. I’d say Hertl is due for a goal while Toffoli is due for regression, but who knows!

this. i play the “who’s due” game quite a bit, and this says it perfectly.

• TimmerRC

@habscards said...

Sedin
    Tavares
    Benn
    Radulov
    Sedin
    Ekman-Larsson
    Hutton
    Halak
    Seguin

That’s my lineup for tonight. Opinions?

(Don’t forget we can’t post full lineups in here!) (But I like it!)

• eaglezzz

Panthers Line 1 for the win tonight.

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

Who are we throwing darts at in goal tonight? Bishop & Elliot? Or is that too obvious? Anybody liking Rask any? I hate goalie this year!

Cash

Anderson… Montreal shooting a ton. Btw Ott L1 in a good spot. Should be under owned.

GPP

Jones… Toronto loves to shoot. They travelled across the country.

Extra risky big set of stones pick. Dansk… if we project nyi 1 ownership to be 30% you will lap the field if Oscar shuts them down.

Any thoughts on this?

• Blahaaron

Keller for Arizona. He is always a good player to have.

• Schmo4

VAN 2 (Horvat line) for all the $

• Blahaaron

I have 7 lineups but the craziest one is 4 vegas, 3 coyotes, 1 Canucks, 1 san jose.
    YOLO.

• Blahaaron

@Schmo4 Hope you dont have Boeser. He is injured.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).