NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 150 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Philadelphia ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at  Florida ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

Wow. I guess Horvats line is line one now?

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/vancouver-canucks/line-combinations/

• Schmo4

@Blahaaron said...

@Schmo4 Hope you dont have Boeser. He is injured.

Gagner playing with them while seeing PP1 time…. have him in cash lol

• Blahaaron

Do you have Dorsett
    He keeps scoring for some reason 😅

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

Do you have Dorsett
    He keeps scoring for some reason 😅

elite sniper, lol

• tyman200

Anyone know if Shea Theodore will be on the PP for Vegas? Also, Canucks are 1-9 vs Dallas in last 10 but is Markstrom a good start tonight?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@keephustlincuz said...

Cash

Anderson… Montreal shooting a ton. Btw Ott L1 in a good spot. Should be under owned.

GPP

Jones… Toronto loves to shoot. They travelled across the country.

Extra risky big set of stones pick. Dansk… if we project nyi 1 ownership to be 30% you will lap the field if Oscar shuts them down.

Any thoughts on this?

I took the MON angle so no Anderson for me. I don’t play cash though. I can’t rightfully play any goalies against the Leafs. I know they have to lose some but they just score so much. As for Dansk, I like that theory actually. I just don’t think Vegas can keep it up but we have been saying since the beginning of the season.

FWIW I did stick with Bishop, Allen, and Rask. Pretty much just dart throws really. Goalie sucks this year!

• dyavid

@tyman200 said...

Anyone know if Shea Theodore will be on the PP for Vegas? Also, Canucks are 1-9 vs Dallas in last 10 but is Markstrom a good start tonight?

As far as i can tell theodore was called up but will sit in the press box tonight

• mathewsmarner

i now find myself vegas/phi heavy with a dash of tb, a sprinkle of stl and a salt of nyl

• bdvratoric

heavy on TB, thinking that with PHI and NYI being so heavily owned that it’ll lower stamkos and kucherovs ownership levels, anyone else agree?

• mathewsmarner

i personally like my tb player naked

• tristanwolf

man they jacked the prices, there’s hardly any decent d punts under 3.5k i guess pulock, lindell, are best bets with a little pp action, radko gudas without..

• tyman200

@dyavid said...

As far as i can tell theodore was called up but will sit in the press box tonight

I read a tweet saying he was projected to be on the 3rd pairing

• sizzlebeans

Shea Theodore is on the ice for warmups; so expect him to make his Golden Knights debut.

https://twitter.com/stevecarprj/status/925128182491172869

• sizzlebeans

Atkinson is out

• tyman200

@sizzlebeans said...

Shea Theodore is on the ice for warmups; so expect him to make his Golden Knights debut.

https://twitter.com/stevecarprj/status/925128182491172869

Thanks!

• sizzlebeans

#CBJ pre-game warm-ups:
    Jenner – Dubinsky – Dubois
    Panarin – Foligno – Anderson
    Calvert – Wennberg – Bjorkstrand
    Motte – Dalpe – Hannikainen

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

If any main guys are out can someone post on here currently working and can’t wait on a computer like usual on Twitter

• MakinItkane9

Karlsson and Burns are in my cash lineup.. should be an interesting night

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Didn’t get any OTT in my regular lineups besides Karlsson but hedged with them in pick em. I need lots of goals in that game!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Shea Theodore a healthy scratch! Saw it with less than a minute left before lock!

• TimmerRC

Looks like NYI1 and PHI1 are indeed the chalk with ownership in GPPs between 20-25%… Provarov 25% as well…

• mathewsmarner

i am locked and loaded for 7:pm

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Dubinsky at 2% in the monster and spin-o-rama ok break the slate torts fav disturber

• Blahaaron

Theodore was out for the warmups but he is scracthed? Hmm

• mathewsmarner

2 turnovers already for arizona

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).