NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 150 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Philadelphia ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at  Florida ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tristanwolf

@Felixxberg said...

Tomorrow, the sharks are coming back! 150 entries with a $10K top prize and only 3 games. Wish it was during the weekend when I have time to build 150!

good lord. 8.9 k entries tonight (which sold easy and they added several other $4) for 2k on an 8 game slate. now they want to feed us 11..7 k entries at $6, 150 max for a 10k prize on a 3 game slate??? also on game 6 of the WS? do they have any clue wtf who is working for them, this is ridiculous!!!

• tristanwolf

we should seriously boycott tomorrow. that slate would have been great tonight, tomorrow, it’s complete shit, should start a twitter campaign for them to get a clue.

• Blahaaron

I would like a 5k hipcheck instead of a 3k 😈

• Blahaaron

Sam Gagner got his first goal as a ‘nuck

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Really need Andersen to get the 2-1 win here with 10 more saves to be safe!

• TimmerRC

Managed to profit by a big-ass $4.50 tonight, which is roughly my norm these days… I get to the cash line and maybe one notch higher but the big win eludes… (maybe because I had a Sedin, lol?) Nice work tonight, gang!

• Tapouttazz99

What in the holy hell happen tonight I score a a 177 and no double ups or 50/50 cash ?.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Finished 0.20 fpts out of the cash line in the $360 spin-o-rama….. one of those nights I guess… I rather see my lineup finish last than this!

• Blahaaron

I won 5 bucks heh. 2 50s. And only 5 bucks 😉 so really just a profit of 2 dollars.
    That was really fun though.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Schmo4 said...

I’ll be sweating those 6.4 points…. haha GL man

It held! Congrats! Still can’t believe that there is only 0.5 point between 2nd and 5th but 2nd made $1,325 more!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Congrats, Schmo!

Sad Andersen couldn’t get it done for me, but happy that at least helped out a forum-goer!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Congrats last night forum! After last night are there any more goals to be had today? Throwing in some random L3 and praying. Also AA for tonight is a must for me. Forgot about him last time he played and went with Z cuz I had the cash.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Congrats last night forum! After last night are there any more goals to be had today? Throwing in some random L3 and praying. Also AA for tonight is a must for me. Forgot about him last time he played and went with Z cuz I had the cash.

In the Spooky Six (the main contest), if you want to have a shot at winning the top prize without mass entering, you will have to take big risks. L3s are a must in that case!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

In the Spooky Six (the main contest), if you want to have a shot at winning the top prize without mass entering, you will have to take big risks. L3s are a must in that case!

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 20-team train tonight at the top. Was mildly surprising yesterday, though that lineup combination was pretty obvious.

• Felixxberg

@Zieg30 said...

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a 20-team train tonight at the top. Was mildly surprising yesterday, though that lineup combination was pretty obvious.

There’s always someone who has the same combination but with better Ds, like yesterday with OEL instead of Leddy!

• Poochy16

Wow last night was exciting hockey…although a bit disheartening to miss out on $$ with a lineup of 47.2

• Schmo4

@Zieg30 said...

Congrats, Schmo!

Sad Andersen couldn’t get it done for me, but happy that at least helped out a forum-goer!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).