7:05 PM :  Boston ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -140 ) at  Detroit ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -155 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 135 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 100 ) at  St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 160 ) at  Dallas ( -190 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 115 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 140 ) at  Vegas ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

I think I’m gonna be NSH1 and also maybe COL1 (if MacKdaddy isn’t still hurt). CBJ1 is in a nice spot too.

• steelcitydozer

Love the $3 sniper on DK. Gonna max it out at 20 lineups I hope it fills so they continue to offer nice sized gpps

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@steelcitydozer said...

Love the $3 sniper on DK. Gonna max it out at 20 lineups I hope it fills so they continue to offer nice sized gpps

We’ve been waiting for this. It will fill!

• PhoFever

Woke up this morning VERY angry at Martin Jones.

• PhoFever

These games the first week will be a bit harrowing until we can learn a little bit more about the teams. Who are the “cash” goalie plays tonight? Bishop and Fleury? And what do we think about that NYI/CAR game with the slightly higher o/u? There are some cheap pieces to be had from both teams. Faulk looks like a nice D play. Finally, Rasmus Dahlin cheap, worth a dart throw?

• Blahaaron

Boston must be pretty mad about getting their assets kicked by the caps. This must be their bounce back.

• Blahaaron

Today’s challenge: find some talented & skilled 4th lines for $11000 and lower.’

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Didn’t notice the max entry brigade last night but they are out in full force for tonight’s slate.

• Rodg1111

As a blues fan I don’t see how Hutton could possibly be a good goalie for anything other than a stretch or 2 during the season and I don’t think that stretch starts tonight lol

• noddy

Sitting here waiting for Blahaaron to post the lines with salaries…

• Blahaaron

I have a Remicade infusion at 10am so I’ll have a couple of hours of doing nothing but sitting there and researching the lines. Colorado seems like a mess with a lot of uncertainty.

• heaterball

For those of you who submit alot of lineups, is there a tool you use to stack teams? For the slate last night I used lineup hq, but it still took me hours to edit line ups and stack my lineups the way I wanted. Even then I didnt get through all 150.

• Blahaaron

Fast Facts: Columbus has won 6 straight games vs Detroit and 15 of the last 19. Detroit, however, is 4-1 in their last 5 openers.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

Fast Facts: Columbus has won 6 straight games vs Detroit and 15 of the last 19. Detroit, however, is 4-1 in their last 5 openers.

So you’re saying game stack?! I’m on board there. With that being said I’d take the CBJ side if I had to choose with Zetterberg gone and Green out for however long. If anybody wants a one-off I’d say Vanek.

• hautalak

• x2

And DET’s lineup just looks so strange to me… I’ve become accustomed to certain things and it’s like that’s a whole new team. I’m gonna be honest idk 2/6 of their D real well.

• Taterchipdip

Pittsburgh will Capitalize on Washington

Dallas line 1 at home

Vegas any line blows out Philly

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

And DET’s lineup just looks so strange to me… I’ve become accustomed to certain things and it’s like that’s a whole new team. I’m gonna be honest idk 2/6 of their D real well.

Cholowski is the only guy I’d play. He’s good for some assists.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

Cholowski is the only guy I’d play. He’s good for some assists.

Oh I wasn’t going to touch any DET D with a 10 foot pole. Make that a mile long! I can smell how bad that blueline is from here.

• castlegreyskull

• 2020 DraftKings Best Ball NFL Finalist

Dallas looks like a good stack tonight, also going to sprinkle in some Sabres and Predators. BOL to all

• small1dawg

Anyone have a list of beat writers on twitter. I had one last year but appears i unsubscribed

• Blahaaron

@small1dawg said...

Anyone have a list of beat writers on twitter. I had one last year but appears i unsubscribed

https://mobile.twitter.com/ycmmat/lists/everyone

• small1dawg

Thanks

• sizzlebeans

@Seahawktom said...

Woke up this morning VERY angry at Martin Jones.

Never use Marty when he is priced above $8k. I had some shares, too :\

• sizzlebeans

I don’t see that the Isles did anything to get better on defense. I’m going to fall into the Canes trap again tonight, I know it.

• PhoFever

Anyone on VGK1? After seeing what the defending champs did on home ice last night to a good team for the opener, I’m feeling like it could happen again tonight .

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).