7:05 PM :  Boston ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -140 ) at  Detroit ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -155 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 135 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 100 ) at  St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 160 ) at  Dallas ( -190 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 115 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 140 ) at  Vegas ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Canuckage

Korpisalo seems like a steal on FD for $7800 against DET. Just not sure how well he’ll play but against a weaker team.

• Blahaaron

A lot of my games end at 10:30. I usually have one player for the last game but I just didn’t have the money for them this time. I don’t like when my lines sit idle for three hours as other games go on.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I’m going back to the line that crushed it at home last season: COL1. They will fly under the radar against MIN. Boom or bust but sometimes that’s what you need to win a GPP. I have a $275 ticket so I have to limit myself to one lineup. I did 150 lineups yesterday. Making just one is too damn hard!

Also entering a second lineup in the $20 contest because I can’t fade DAL1.

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Thinking bout just stacking the Pens/Caps game a bunch of different ways and call it a night

• Canuckage

@Blahaaron said...

A lot of my games end at 10:30. I usually have one player for the last game but I just didn’t have the money for them this time. I don’t like when my lines sit idle for three hours as other games go on.

Yea really hate that feeling but no money for the players in late game slots. Going heavy on cheap value dmans tonight. Might go with Colin Miller when I have extra $$

• TimmerRC

Welcome back, everyone! I’m so happy to have hockey back!

• PhoFever

@Felixxberg said...

I’m going back to the line that crushed it at home last season: COL1. They will fly under the radar against MIN. Boom or bust but sometimes that’s what you need to win a GPP. I have a $275 ticket so I have to limit myself to one lineup. I did 150 lineups yesterday. Making just one is too damn hard!

Also entering a second lineup in the $20 contest because I can’t fade DAL1.

Shocked that this is the first time tonight someone has mentioned COL1. Yes please.

• noddy

Do we have the Colorado lines?

• yisman

@hautalak said...

We’ve been waiting for this. It will fill!

yep, looks like a lock to fill.

Almost 2 hours left and only 3,000 spots left.

Should fill by 6:30 PM EDT or so.

Looks like they’re going to fill a big Tiers contest, too. $5 buy-in, 1189 spots total and it’s almost at 900 now.

• noddy

I’m making one cash lineup and there are 4 centers I really like.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@MotownGreek said...

I’ll likely be rolling with Mrazek in a couple lineups tonight, hard not to with the game line

I mean I see a path to the W, I have just lost basically all faith in him. I thought he would be good for Philly but we saw how that turned out…

• hautalak

• x2

@Canuckage said...

Korpisalo seems like a steal on FD for $7800 against DET.

If only I played FD

• NIN1002

I only play on Yahoo and they have Korpisalo and Cam Ward priced at the stone cold minimum. Figure…you got to run at least a tourney lineup with those 2, right? After that, it’s a buffet of skaters to choose from.

• hautalak

• x2

@nin1002 said...

Figure…you got to run at least a tourney lineup with those 2, right? After that, it’s a buffet of skaters to choose from.

I’d say heavy on those 2. Yahoo does have some sort of weird curse with “good” min priced players. Happens all the time in PGA.

• keephustlincuz

@nin1002 said...

I only play on Yahoo and they have Korpisalo and Cam Ward priced at the stone cold minimum. Figure…you got to run at least a tourney lineup with those 2, right? After that, it’s a buffet of skaters to choose from.

With their pricing you probably should put them in a lineup with all the top skaters but having said that… the chi/ott game is a good candidate for a game stack. Ward is not a good goalie. Nobody is giving oittawa credit but I doubt they lay down in a home opener.

• Syzltuth

@Blahaaron said...

I hope everyone feels the same and I get Vegas1 at lower ownership ;)

• noddy

I just changed my lineup!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tristanwolf

so what is that yahoo cup, just enter 1 lu every thursday for the whole season and it keeps a cumulative score? yahoo is fun to play on but their interface is TERRIBLE.

almost done with tonights. loving some punt dman with difficult names miro heiskanen
    henri jokiharju. can we just call him jokihowudoin?

• Canuckage

@Syzltuth said...

I hope everyone feels the same and I get Vegas1 at lower ownership ;)

Yeah putting some entries on VGS1 also because people might sleep on them since its the last game. Getting get those one off Colin Millers though!

• Blahaaron

@noddy said...

Do we have the Colorado lines?

• yisman

@Blahaaron said...

Colorado writers hiding the lines behind a pay wall

a lot of that going around

beat reporters trying to sell subscriptions to services

ugh

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

or the whole season and it keeps a cumulative score? yahoo is fun to play on but their interface is TERRIBLE.

almost done with tonights. loving some punt dman with difficult names miro heiskanen

they run the cup for all sports. golf, soccer, nba, mlb, nba, nhl

enter a lineup every week and it’s a cumulative score but it drops the five (?) lowest scores, so if you miss a week or two, you’re not out of it

there are even weekly prizes but those are very tough to get and they’re small.

The real prize is at the end of the season for the top 5.

I’ve never finished top 5.

My Completed Leagues

$2
    MLB Yahoo Cup Mar 30, 7:07 PM 2,459.2 (33rd of 72,823) Free
    $17.48

$5
    NHL Yahoo Cup (2017-18) Oct 4, 7:00 PM 1,608.9 (1,895th of 44,864) Free
    $1
    NBA Yahoo Cup (2017-18) Oct 18, 7:00 PM 5,764.9 (56th of 91,724) Free
    $13
    Premier League £1M Perfect Lineup Yahoo Cup Aug 12, 7:30 AM 1,530.95 (885th of 44,817) Free
    $1.35
    NFL Yahoo Cup 2017 Sep 10, 1:00 PM 1,863.62 (491st of 401,746) Free
    $10
    MLB Yahoo Cup 2017 Apr 7, 7:05 PM 2,295.1 (158th of 74,674) Free
    $6
    Premier League Yahoo Cup Dec 31, 7:00 PM 786.95 (1,021st of 42,220) Free
    $6.42

NBA Yahoo Cup (2016-17) Dec 31, 7:00 PM 5,097.9 (1,750th of 147,485) Free
    $1
    NFL Yahoo Cup 2016 Dec 31, 7:00 PM 1,768.38 (8,344th of 491,078) Free
    $1

• NIN1002

@tristanwolf said...

so what is that yahoo cup, just enter 1 lu every thursday for the whole season and it keeps a cumulative score? yahoo is fun to play on but their interface is TERRIBLE.

Yeah, Yahoo has their cup for every game. Pretty much it’s just a once a week freeroll. It’s fun to do if you play at Yahoo a lot or don’t play DFS at all, but there really isn’t much there from an actual money making standpoint. There are micro prizes each week (like $1000/week total prize pool), but it’s ultimately a cumulative for the entire year where there is a bigger prize pool…but it’s insanely top heavy on the pay outs. So, you need to remember to throw a lineup together every week. At the end of the year, if you submit a lineup each week, you’ll probably win between $1 and $5 (if you do very well).

• Syzltuth

@tristanwolf said...

Yeah it’s a season long event they do for every sport they handle. Just do a lu every week and you can win a little cash and at the end of it if you place high enough with a cumulative score you’ll win some then too. They drop a few of your lowest scores as well over the course of the season. Fun to do if you can keep up with it each week

• noddy

Colorada beat Minny 7-2 and 7-1 last season at home.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).