7:05 PM :  Boston ( -130 ) at  Buffalo ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -140 ) at  Detroit ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -155 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 135 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 100 ) at  St. Louis ( -120 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 160 ) at  Dallas ( -190 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 115 ) at  Colorado ( -135 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 140 ) at  Vegas ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@noddy said...

Colorada beat Minny 7-2 and 7-1 last season at home.

What’s your favorite play tonight noddy?

• Blahaaron

Anyone think Boston is gonna thump buffalo or are the bruins still gonna be that bad?

• noddy

@keephustlincuz said...

What’s your favorite play tonight noddy?

• noddy

@Blahaaron said...

Anyone think Boston is gonna thump buffalo or are the bruins still gonna be that bad?

This is a great question

• small1dawg

@Blahaaron said...

I’d imagine they put up 3-4

• tristanwolf

@Blahaaron said...

im on the buff side. bergeron maybe still rusty marchand is nuts, they had to travel, halak on a partial b2b, buff at home, etc. i got 2-3 eichel lines rolin.

• small1dawg

@yisman said...

a lot of that going around

beat reporters trying to sell subscriptions to services

ugh

Ya very annoying if this becomes the norm

• Blahaaron

@small1dawg said...

I’d imagine they put up 3-4

I have a couple Hutton’s but only because I’m playing the goalies in my stacks and sometimes the goalies surprise you.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Playing COL2 opens up everything

• gairz

@tristanwolf said...

im on the buff side. bergeron maybe still rusty marchand is nuts, they had to travel, halak on a partial b2b, buff at home, etc. i got 2-3 eichel lines rolin.

Agreed. I have BUF1 PIT2. Eichel Skinner Reinhart will surprise this season. Go Sabres! Hehe..

• Wingman

Playing Col1 with some NYR2 I know it’s not a good play but can’t seem to not get my mind off them

• small1dawg

No Nashville love today?

• Rockets971997

Almost too many to choose if only making a few lineups.

• depalma13

Best Utility for 5300 DK?

• keephustlincuz

@small1dawg said...

No Nashville love today?

Nsh2.

• skleni

What is the best source for finding the starting lines? The page here on rotogrinders seems to be off sometimes.

• BigA

@skleni said...

What is the best source for finding the starting lines? The page here on rotogrinders seems to be off sometimes.

dailyfaceoff

• Danforth11

@skleni said...

I’ve found these beat writers helpful last year. Just check the team your wondering about during warmups. It seems way more reliable than trusting any site in my opinion and saved my ass a bunch. https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists

• noddy

@Rockets971997 said...

Almost too many to choose if only making a few lineups.

I’m making one lineup and yes it is very hard to choose.

• Canuckage

Good luck everyone! Should be fun night with so many games!

• skleni

Thanks a lot!

• KindGuy

Just finished my lineup. Super easy on Yahoo with the soft pricing!

Good luck all!

• yisman

high dollar contests had overlay

I entered the icebreaker but drew the line at the sin bin. I didn’t want to risk $1,500

• mr_papageorgio

Against my better judgement I jumped in the icebreaker too. COL 1 and some Penguins for me

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well I somehow ran short on time… Had to leave a lineup in 4 times but was able to switch out a goalie.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).