Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:05 PM :  San Jose ( -160 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 140 ) —- T: 6u-10
    1:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 200 ) at  Boston ( -240 ) —- T: 6u-10
    3:05 PM :  Vegas ( -140 ) at  Buffalo ( 120 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrueLikeGiroux

Sharks coming from the West Coast for a weird 1pm start time in Brooklyn, give me all of the Barzal line

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah that’s how I’m feeling on most of these games. Are the home teams traps this afternoon though? I don’t think so but a lot of what I’ve thought so far this year has been wrong… except the play guys when Mrazek is in net!

• DirtyDylz

Afternoon games always result in some strange things happening, should make for an exciting slate.
    Lots of value in Demelo.

• panters

@hautalak said...

Yeah that’s how I’m feeling on most of these games. Are the home teams traps this afternoon though?

I decided to play the opposite of Vegas just for the hell of it.

• PhoFever

I am perfectly fine eating chalk and playing BOS1/2, VGK1/2 and SJ in the afternoon games with a little bit of BUF 1 here and there. The most important thing will be to have the right dosage of ANA in order to hold off the huge late night hammer Gibson and the Ducks will be.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

I am perfectly fine eating chalk and playing BOS1/2, VGK1/2 and SJ in the afternoon games with a little bit of BUF 1 here and there. The most important thing will be to have the right dosage of ANA in order to hold off the huge late night hammer Gibson and the Ducks will be.

No need to worry about that, the late game isn’t included.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

No need to worry about that, the late game isn’t included.

I’m a Yahoo guy where the slates are all day. So I get to factor that one in.

• hautalak

• x2

OTT L1 anybody? I think I like both sides of the Isles game too… Today should be interesting.

• Wingman

I don’t like the sharks today but when it comes to OTT I have their D1

• hautalak

• x2

@Wingman said...

I don’t like the sharks today

I don’t really either but sometimes when all is pointing away from them, you play them… I’ll keep it light but will certainly have some shares.

• Njsum1

@DirtyDylz said...

Afternoon games always result in some strange things happening, should make for an exciting slate.
    Lots of value in Demelo.

That’s how I know I’m getting better at NHL DFS..I don’t much about hockey, yet I got Demelo in my lineup..so at least I’m recognizing potential value. Let’s hope he does well.

• stellagirl

Gpp options are so weak, I’m just going to be a sharks fan only today.

• Blahaaron

Chartier will make his NHL debut. Pavelski will play center in Thornton’s place. Jones in goal

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

OTT L1 anybody? I think I like both sides of the Isles game too… Today should be interesting.

DZingel is a game time decision. Also they’ll be up against the top Boston line I’m sure. And it’s their (BOS) first home game. I have some OTT2s but it’s not looking good at all for Ottawa lol.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

DZingel is a game time decision. Also they’ll be up against the top Boston line I’m sure. And it’s their (BOS) first home game. I have some OTT2s but it’s not looking good at all for Ottawa lol.

Maybe I’m judging by the 1st game but BOS hasn’t looked great this year. For whatever reason this is a tough slate to wrap my head around. Maybe it’s just too early…

• thetitanlb

Iono i think that the Senators are gonna be better than we think this year. They looked pretty fast in that Toronto game which is kinda impressive to me because Toronto is a super fast team themselves. Ottawas new young defenders look good as well IMO

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

Maybe I’m judging by the 1st game but BOS hasn’t looked great this year. For whatever reason this is a tough slate to wrap my head around. Maybe it’s just too early…

Rask had a bad game and they were playing a team and fan base that just won the cup. BOS1 was rolling last game (23 pts) . I expect they’ll be rolling this game as well and will be top chalk. It’s VGK1 I’m worried about. No longer the underdogs with a chip on their shoulder. If they can’t pound buffalo into oblivion they have a big problem.

• hautalak

• x2

@Blahaaron said...

Rask had a bad game and they were playing a team and fan base that just won the cup. BOS1 was rolling last game (23 pts) . I expect they’ll be rolling this game as well and will be top chalk. It’s VGK1 I’m worried about. No longer the underdogs with a chip on their shoulder. If they can’t pound buffalo into oblivion they have a big problem.

Just plugged in BOS L1 into my 2nd lineup. Not sure what to do with my 3rd lol

• Blahaaron

I have way too much Lehner and NYI1 stacks. But it was the only way to really fit in all the top lines while also having a line that could put up big numbers.

• Blahaaron

Timo Meier – Pavelski- Melker Karlsson (First Line)

According to twitter

• hautalak

• x2

Well I had to add 2 entries to the quarter since 3 in $3 3 entry max wasn’t enough to cover every line I wanted today. I’m not seeing much of a path for a SJ victory today but have L2 and some of their D in case. Good luck today boys! Looks like DK didn’t anticipate us being back today…

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

Lots of value in Demelo.

Can someone explain why Demelo has value?

• Njsum1

@dictator_teddy said...

Can someone explain why Demelo has value?

Sure…he plays in the top defensive pairing, and top poweplay line. Plays around 17 minutes per game, and costs 2900. And has played well so far…that’s at least what I saw…someone with more experience in nhl DFS can chime in, if they saw something else.

• Wingman

I feel it’s a duo line up day bol everyone… you’ll see me at the bottom of the standing!

• mathewsmarner

lots of value in maxime lojoie

leads the team in blocked shots so he is a proven commodity for $2900

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).