7:35 PM :  Boston ( 115 ) at  Florida ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( 138 ) at  Ottawa ( -153 ) —- T: 138
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( -170 ) at  Winnipeg ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 158 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 158
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Chicago ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( -110 ) at  Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -170 ) at  Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yuda

Nice slate after yesterday’s off day. San Jose and Washington looking pretty chalky tonight. Nashville is loading up their top line now. I like that line a lot and against COL seems like a good time for them to get going.

• dyavid

My favourite goalie play of the night is Craig Anderson. His wife was just diagnosed with cancer and he followed that up with a very emotional 37 save shutout against McJesus and Co. He’s a very streaky goaltender and is now on a two game shutout streak.

• savedatmoneyquan

Not sure what to make of the NSH/COL game. I want to like the Avs just hard to like their lines

• awilson45

Love Chicago tonight

• TheBigM

Keep on picking on the lowly Yotes? Domingue probable tonight.Sharks 4th most SAT. Sounds like a recipe for some scoring.

• stellagirl

Burns is practically a must play in my mind, from a DvP perspective. AZ has allowed the most Fanduel points per game to opposing D in the league. Opposing D are averaging nearly a goal and 2.5 assists per game with 10 shots on net on average.

Conversely, the Sharks D score the 5th most Fanduel points per game and average, have the highest average shot total by D per game (nearly 12 spg). Hell, Burns’s average shots and blocks per game (2.9 and 5, respectively) give him a nearly 13 pt floor on FD alone.

#1 d man in the league against the worse DvP team in the league? Sign me up! No WAY Burns can disappoint tonight! (Famous last words!)

• awilson45

Gaudreau-Monahan-Bennett also a super intriguing GPP play… Thinking about moving my Chicago plays to that line. Gonna be a terrible decision probably.

• Codith

Johnny still plays bad on the road?

• awilson45

@Codith said...

Johnny still plays bad on the road?

He has 2 pts (1 g, 1 a in his last road game vs STL) in 4 road games this season. So it’s too early to draw conclusions about any sort of improvement in that regard. With that being said, Bennett should boost that line up a good bit, he’s super skilled. This seems like a great line for a GPP because everyone will gravitate towards rostering Chicago since they are heavy favorites and most people know Gaudreau is historically much worse on the road.

• umwoz

Agreed on Burns. Hard to imagine him not being the highest owned player and in this scenario it’s hard to imagine him not putting up points.

Not a lot of great options in net today(in my opinion). The number of statistically horrible goalies in this slate should make for some good scoring though.

EDIT: Is this the night I can finally roster every Karlsson in one night and succeed?

• small1dawg

Kinda liking canes and jackets tonight. Both are in good spots.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

feeling chalky but I like SJ/Burns , Kane line, Edm1 and maybe 2 (Toronto didn’t look good at all vs my Isles Sunday). Also think Minny is in a good spot

Think Jones is a cash game lock. Maybe Dubnyk still hot gpp along with Anderson again as well as Crawford, who may be rounding into form.

• TimmerRC

I’m liking EDM/FLO atm, but lots of thinking yet to do…

• Zieg30

Crap crap crap. This is one of the hardest slates of the year, in that there are so many players in such promising looking matchups. Honestly not sure how to even begin to narrow it down at this point! I like the top two lines of too many teams.

• Bam79

@umwoz said...

roster every Karlsson in one night

Is there a scoring bonus for that? haha

• justjeff

Budaj for value
    Dubnyk cuz he’s hot
    And Greiss over Bishop??????

• lwrow

Stacking the absolute hell out of the Nash/Col game. I project the game to go above 10 goals.

• Supersharpie

@lwrow said...

Stacking the absolute hell out of the Nash/Col game. I project the game to go above 10 goals.

I can see stacking COL but Nashville doesn’t have its shit together at the moment.

• umwoz

@yountingly said...

feeling chalky but I like SJ/Burns , Kane line, Edm1 and maybe 2 (Toronto didn’t look good at all vs my Isles Sunday). Also think Minny is in a good spot

Think Jones is a cash game lock. Maybe Dubnyk still hot gpp along with Anderson again as well as Crawford, who may be rounding into form.

I’m with you on Crawford. I think he’s been rock solid all year. It’s the team in front of him that stumbled out of the gate.

• t4t3r

Got burned by CAL1 against Washington over the weekend, worth trying again with WPG1?

• umwoz

Any word on Parise? Out for a while?

If he’s in I’m ready to plug him in in a heartbeat.

• TicketRaven

Maybe the Sharks don’t give ya “everything” tonight because they are playing the Yotes and a 3-1 win is about what this game will probably be. Sure, Burns gets 6 pts., but 9 other defenseman beat him out on DK’s pts tonight. Just a thought.

• jonsousa46

@umwoz said...

Any word on Parise? Out for a while?

If he’s in I’m ready to plug him in in a heartbeat.

He’s week-to-week, and definitely won’t be ready tonight.

• TicketRaven

Leafs will play a hard fought game tonight – the young guys on Toronto don’t really like hearing about McDavid and the young Oilers stars – Matthews and the boys- especially LN1 will try to show Canada who is the team with the best young line.

• TicketRaven

Correct – Zack ‏@QueensIceZ Oct 30
    “Parise ‘Week-to-Week’ with Lower-Body Injury” via @BleacherReport App: #NHL.
    Out for the foreseeable future

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.