7:35 PM :  Boston ( 115 ) at  Florida ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM :  Carolina ( 138 ) at  Ottawa ( -153 ) —- T: 138
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( -170 ) at  Winnipeg ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 158 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 158
    8:35 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Chicago ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( -110 ) at  Colorado ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    10:05 PM :  San Jose ( -170 ) at  Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    10:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 110 ) at  Los Angeles ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

I tried fitting in TB L1 into a few stacks, but there were always other pricy ones I preferred, so couldn’t get them in any in the end without sacrificing too much for G and D. Now just crossing my fingers that they stop scoring for the next two periods.

we really suck tonight so I doubt it.

Welp, there you go. Shorthanded goal

• Olhausen

Ugh I wasn’t on Tampa at all tonight.

• tristanwolf

Breakaway stamkos 6% kucherov 4% still crazy low. I’ll take it!

• tristanwolf

Got em w thornton pavelski line, could be nice night if sj comes through,

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

Breakaway stamkos 6% kucherov 4% still crazy low. I’ll take it!

At least their linemate Palat has done bubkis. That hurts the full line stack for those of us who don’t have it.

• bstreich9

Didn’t Pepsi fade Tampa cuz of “bad ice” or something like that? Thought he mentioned that on RG live

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Got em w thornton pavelski line, could be nice night if sj comes through,

That’s the late line you want them with for sure. Too bad (I assume) you couldn’t fit Burns in there too.

• bdvratoric

No reason to fade TB tonight, but you could be like me and only take Palat on that line and get a nice half a point lol

• umwoz

Well Columbus top line went from subpar to great in a hurry.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

every game I’m heavy on is still at 1-1
    well, Roto Lightning homers finally got their piece to survive another three months of nothing.

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

That’s the late line you want them with for sure. Too bad (I assume) you couldn’t fit Burns in there too.

Correct. Tried to fit burns in to no avail, ended up
    With mcdonagh (14pts ) and boychuck (8) for
    about 5k each fd. Did go with martin jones though in addition to sj1.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Correct. Tried to fit burns in to no avail, ended up
    With mcdonagh (14pts ) and boychuck (8) for
    about 5k each fd. Did go with martin jones though in addition to sj1.

Good luck to you. I have a lot of my most promising stacks paired with Hanzal-Domi-Vrbata, so I’m on the opposite side.

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

Good luck to you. I have a lot of my most promising stacks paired with Hanzal-Domi-Vrbata, so I’m on the opposite side.

G luck you too. Side note, i think because i was in a rush today it was the first blackhawks slate i didn’t listen to
    my own comstant advice- play anisimov, make money!

• umwoz

I sort of blindly threw Joe Thornton in my lineup just to correlate. Only just now I stopped and though “crap, he doesn’t shoot the puck”

• J2B

Another Pepsi top goalie pick getting lit up lol.

• scsa1998

Does Forsberg have 2 or 3 assists. NHL.com show 2, DK shows 3. The Ryan Johansen goal was the the one Forsberg may have lost his assist.

• BuckeyeMC

I had Jones in and yanked him for Crawford at the last minute in all my cash games, but I had a pretty solid lineup with the exception of Nylander tonight. AZ isn’t as awful at home.

• kleraudio

@stellagirl said...

Burns is practically a must play in my mind, from a DvP perspective. AZ has allowed the most Fanduel points per game to opposing D in the league. Opposing D are averaging nearly a goal and 2.5 assists per game with 10 shots on net on average.

Conversely, the Sharks D score the 5th most Fanduel points per game and average, have the highest average shot total by D per game (nearly 12 spg). Hell, Burns’s average shots and blocks per game (2.9 and 5, respectively) give him a nearly 13 pt floor on FD alone.

#1 d man in the league against the worse DvP team in the league? Sign me up! No WAY Burns can disappoint tonight! (Famous last words!)

Where did you get this stat?

“AZ has allowed the most Fanduel points per game to opposing D in the league.”

• Olhausen

Took down my second 50$ winner take all of the season and cashed on all three sites I played on tonight. DK, fan duel and Aces. Man I’ve got off to a blazing start this season and haven’t lost 2 nights in a row yet. I know it won’t last but I wish it could!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Olhausen said...

Took down my second 50$ winner take all of the season and cashed on all three sites I played on tonight. DK, fan duel and Aces. Man I’ve got off to a blazing start this season and haven’t lost 2 nights in a row yet. I know it won’t last but I wish it could!

Congrats! Keep it going!

• Canuckage

DK should have more 100k $20 pools, possibly Saturday since there’s usually lots of games on slate.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Waking up to more Preds points in the 3rd made for a profitable night. Nothing crazy but a solid night. Josi was like 2% in some gpps.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).