7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  San Jose ( -125 ) at  Florida ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 170 ) at  Detroit ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  Montreal ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -115 ) at  Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 110 ) at  Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• t4t3r

Nevermind, Rask confirmed

• bdvratoric

Pastrnak/stamkos or Seguin/Kucherov

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Anyone heard about Jagr’s status?

• julieduke33

@bdvratoric said...

Pastrnak/stamkos or Seguin/Kucherov

Pasternak /stamkos for me mainly cuz of Dallas lines , seguin on road and dallas seems to be in disarray …

• scsa1998

Every 3 man I’m in has Boston1. Lets go blue jackets.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Nesterov is out for TB!

• ASalvaro

I’m tired of this I stacked 4 Bruins and they have 4 goals and I don’t even have a goal or an assist…happens almost every night lol

• TJF74

Thank you JayWilly for the Advanced Analytics article on Steven Stamkos. I switched most of my Seguin for Stamkos and it’s paying immediate dividends. Give that man a raise!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

I’m tired of this I stacked 4 Bruins and they have 4 goals and I don’t even have a goal or an assist…happens almost every night lol

It’s a very odd scoring night in Boston right now, but if you picked (the listed ) L1s in Detroit, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, or Montreal, you’d have gotten the goals scored thus far.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

This is shaping up to be a super high scoring night, which I really hope isn’t distorted by Demers’ completely random 2 goal outburst!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Ducks 2 for all the money.

• umwoz

@yountingly said...

Ducks 2 for all the money.

I think Cam Ward has regressed to the point where even Carolina’s style of play can’t cover for him. I remember last year you could pretty much scratch off any team playing against Carolina because they suppressed shots so well.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

So the Islanders’ fan here stacked Stamkos line cause I knew it but of course, put boston 1 with it. OH well.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@yountingly said...

So the Islanders’ fan here stacked Stamkos line cause I knew it but of course, put boston 1 with it. OH well.

How’d you fit those two together! That was my first thought but no way were they working (on DK). Instead I have TB1 with FLA1 and another with WPG2 (really pulling for either of those latter two stacks to simply go off like ANH2 is, due to low ownership).

• bdvratoric

Have 9 FD lineups 8 have TB1, hopefully some of my other guys do something. WIsh I went with ANH2 instead of 1

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

How’d you fit those two together! That was my first thought but no way were they working (on DK). Instead I have TB1 with FLA1 and another with WPG2 (really pulling for either of those latter two stacks to simply go off like ANH2 is, due to low ownership).

only play FD for nhl for the most part. Maybe a couple of night a weeks, I enter the sniper. Namestnikov really cheap on fd, almost min salary and I punted the 2nd D spot. Even paid up for Rask in net. It wasn’t hard, really.

I’m sure it was impossible on DK . Didn’t play there today except for my football lus.

• umwoz

@yountingly said...

My single entry gpp lineup probably looked a lot like yours.

Had Stammer, Kucherov, Namestnikov with Bergy, Pastrnak and Krug with Rask in net. Lucked out to have Larkin and Myers as one offs but still not enough to overcome BOS1’s bad night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).