• Blogger of the Month

1:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    2:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    4:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 145 ) at  Vancouver ( -165 ) —- T: 6o-20
    5:05 PM :  Vegas ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 185 ) at  Boston ( -215 ) —- T: 6o-20
    9:05 PM :  Edmonton ( -105 ) at  Anaheim ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

klubba575 – 131
    CheetosAddict – 125.6
    ryanprzy – 111.5
    akdarstudios – 110.4
    gravity44 – 108.9

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 15 Player – Top 3 Results (11/9 – 1:00 PM) Early

TheDaz – 159.8
    akdarstudios – 146.2
    jstunna34 – 141

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (11/10 – 4:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/80439592

• Sully556

Last year, this TOR vs CHI game was crazy. Kane & Matthews had dueling goals/celebrations. Should be a fun game to watch. Although I don’t think it will be as high scoring, as it was Sparks & Delia in net most of the night. Lehner & Andersen are both solid despite seeing a ton of shots.

• epot

@Sully556 said...

Narratives:
    J. Hughes vs Q. Hughes
    W. Nylander vs A. Nylander

lol I actually built one lu with all four in it.

• Steverino01

@PocketsSloppy said...

Need 3 more.

• PocketsSloppy

Filled – 25/25

• Steverino01

@PocketsSloppy said...

2 slots remain – 23/25

10 minutes left. Need one more.

• yisman

crazy amount of overlay on DK

I ran out of time to make a lineup

was watching myself lose money on NFL

• hookdfs

Where do people go to find accurate NHL starting lineups? I just threw away an entry fee because rotogrinders had (and still has) Demko as the probably starter.

• yisman

@hookdfs said...

Where do people go to find accurate NHL starting lineups? I just threw away an entry fee because rotogrinders had (and still has) Demko as the probably starter.

Twitter

RG is terrible in terms of NHL content

they had several guys again in the player pool who have been injured for a while and out for weeks.

they had Trocheck as out, even though he played yesterday and there was no concern for today

they often have the goalies wrong

I’d say about half the time I use lineuphq to make a lineup, it gives me a guy who is injured, and about a quarter of the time it gives me a goalie who isn’t starting.

• hookdfs

@yisman said...

I’d say about half the time I use lineuphq to make a lineup, it gives me a guy who is injured, and about a quarter of the time it gives me a goalie who isn’t starting.

Thanks! Very good to know

• yisman

FWIW, dailyfaceoff usually has the lines right

and leftwinglock has the latest combos used (from the previous game, and if there was a morning skate, they have that). leftwinglock changed last season to requiring an account to view it, but it’s still free.

• Steverino01

@hookdfs said...

On Twitter search for Left Wing Lock and Daily Faceoff. You can get to their web sites from there also. Good for starting goalies plus even strength and PP lines.

Also the best collection of NHL lists on Twitter here. https://twitter.com/ycmmat/lists

• bobbymo87

Thanks for this info — this is my first week using rotogrinders to make NHL lineups — and half of the goalies aren’t even playing — how is Rotogrinders charging for this “premium” data? Its a joke, players that have been injured for weeks still have points projections. Fortunately just I’m on a trial for depositing in another site. Thanks again for those NHL sources

• yisman

damn Hutchinson blowing up my lineups

• yisman

@kyleshohara
    ·
    1m
    #NHLDucks going with this lineup tonight vs. Edmonton. Rakell and Silfverberg wearing the ‘A’s.

Ritchie-Getzlaf-Kase
    Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg
    Comtois-Steel-Terry
    Jones-Grant-Rowney

Del Zotto-Fowler
    Mahura-Gudbranson
    Larsson-Holzer

Gibson in the cage.

• yisman

Injuries keep coming for Toronto

Marner going to be out a month

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).