7:05 PM :  Florida ( 116 ) at  New Jersey ( -128 ) —- T: 116
    7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 20000 ) at  Montreal ( 250 ) —- T: 20000
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 350 ) at  Boston ( 700 ) —- T: 350
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 100 ) at  Philadelphia ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 155 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 500 ) at  Nashville ( 900 ) —- T: 500
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -125 ) at  Arizona ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 0 ) at  San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

$8 DK GPP has a real flat payout structure. It’s very interesting. In many ways that’s preferable given how truly luck-based finishing first v. 10th is.

• VinnieMaf

RG Overall Ranking

I like my early lineup and I’m leaving $5200 in salary on the table

• TimmerRC

As an Oilers fan, I’m very interested to see how EDM2 does with the freshly called up Puljujarvi… I’ve never been convinced that he is as good as the hype he had when they drafted him, but here we go, he’s prob an upgrade over Slepyshev, anyway!

• TeamTarek

@TimmerRC said...

As an Oilers fan, I’m very interested to see how EDM2 does with the freshly called up Puljujarvi… I’ve never been convinced that he is as good as the hype he had when they drafted him, but here we go, he’s prob an upgrade over Slepyshev, anyway!

He scored 🔥

• TimmerRC

@TeamTarek said...

He scored 🔥

yes he did :)

• TimmerRC

On 11/11, at almost 11:11 my time, the scores are 1/1 1/1.

Mind blown? No. I’m just bored at work.

• Canuckage

Who honestly makes the prize pool for DK? One day they have like 20% of prize pool for first then another day in the week they have 6% of prize pool for first. The $8 on DK just doesn’t make much sense. So annoying that Saturday usually have the lowest prize pools for “main pools” on both FD an DK but usually have biggest slate.

As previously mentioned by Felix, only $40 pool makes sense and also the $4 FD pool isn’t bad.

• goleafsgo14

for a gpp that is less that 4 thousand people would a 3-3-2 stack be better than a 4-3-2?

• TimmerRC

@goleafsgo14 said...

for a gpp that is less that 4 thousand people would a 3-3-2 stack be better than a 4-3-2?

Do you mean 4-3-1?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Canuckage said...

Who honestly makes the prize pool for DK? One day they have like 20% of prize pool for first then another day in the week they have 6% of prize pool for first. The $8 on DK just doesn’t make much sense. So annoying that Saturday usually have the lowest prize pools for “main pools” on both FD an DK but usually have biggest slate.

As previously mentioned by Felix, only $40 pool makes sense and also the $4 FD pool isn’t bad.

But maybe the $8 does make sense!?!? Are we sure we want such a top-heavy NHL GPP when the difference between 1st and 5th can be a single block or shot or a couple of either?

Edit. I suppose, ideally, we’d have today’s $8 GPP structure that pays out a lower % of the field so that the top 10 can be increased.

• mathewsmarner

just waking up, that being said, marner needs to step up his game in absence of mathews, two assists last night, one coming in o.t..

don’t know of any other notable injuries besides getzlaf

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Zieg30 said...

But maybe the $8 does make sense!?!? Are we sure we want such a top-heavy NHL GPP when the difference between 1st and 5th can be a single block or shot or a couple of either?

Edit. I suppose, ideally, we’d have today’s $8 GPP structure that pays out a lower % of the field so that the top 10 can be increased.

I want to enter it but at the same time, if I win it, I’ll be pissed that I didn’t win it when the top prize was $10K!

• goleafsgo14

@TimmerRC said...

Do you mean 4-3-1?

lol yup

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

I want to enter it but at the same time, if I win it, I’ll be pissed that I didn’t win it when the top prize was $10K!

Yeah, $2k just seems so low for a first place for an $8 GPP. Even $3k would make the win that much more happy-making. $3.5k, to make it 10% of the prize pool. That seems sensible.

• Canuckage

I think 10% for first is like the sweet spot for prize pools that target both casual and hardcore DFS players. A top prize of 2k just isn’t that appealing to lots of players but that might be just me.

• Felixxberg

The bad thing with those terrible GPPs on DK is that I’ll pivot to the $40 contest and probably lose a lot of money.

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

The bad thing with those terrible GPPs on DK is that I’ll pivot to the $40 contest and probably lose a lot of money.

lol same :P

maybe it was their master plan after all

• yisman

McDavid and Draisatl combined had two shots!

• Blahaaron

Came out ahead 75 cents. That was fun. Kerfoot is a gem. 4 goals 2 assists since they gave him duchenes spot.

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

Came out ahead 75 cents. That was fun. Kerfoot is a gem. 4 goals 2 assists since they gave him duchenes spot.

That’s 3 more entries in the Jukebox I guess! On my side, my 3/3 Condon didn’t work out as planned!

• mathewsmarner

phil 1 first of the chalks

• bdvratoric

@mathewsmarner said...

phil 1 first of the chalks

im all in on them tonight, hope it works out

• Felixxberg

For tonight, without any research, I like: PHI1, MTL1, CAR1-2-3 (I’ll wait for the line matching article to decide), FLA1, STL1, WPG1.

• TeamTarek

chalk player today? what u think guys

• goleafsgo14

@bdvratoric said...

im all in on them tonight, hope it works out

doobie playing good minny a good defensive team ill fade that but yeah philly could kill it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).