PIT @ NYR

SJ @ FLA

WPG @ MON

EDM @ NSH

BUF @ STL

TB @ CHI

DAL @ ARI

OTT @ VAN

Who looks good? Who doesn’t? Which match ups to exploit? Personally, I think WAS is in for a big night at home…Ovi/Backstrom

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

Very imaginative

• OlegKouz

Anyone cheap(er) goalie recommendations?

• maxeernst

@OlegKouz said...

Personally, I think WAS is in for a big night at home…Ovi/Backstrom

Really!?!? You think Washington is going to score goals against the team allowing the most goals against per game in the league!?!?

How novel!!!

• OlegKouz

@maxeernst said...

Really!?!? You think Washington is going to score goals against the team allowing the most goals against per game in the league!?!?

How novel!!!

Haha, appreciate it ;)

• kjkeelty

Elliott is confirmed in net for STL tonight, home vs. Buffalo. I’m leaning more towards Rinne at home vs. Edmonton, since I think he’ll get a win AND see more shots on goal than Elliott will.

• amiterin

Fading STL, SJ and TB. Both have good match-ups on paper but may be playing low scoring games.
    DAL@AZ can be a trap game as well, since Coyotes have been playing much better team defense in past 3 -4 games…

• tenispal7

agree with fading SJ and TB. I can’t fade Tarasenko against Buf though (or Jori for that matter). I’m having trouble with DAL as well though…same with COL v NYI

• donkshow

Fade them all boys.

• maxeernst

Tough not to play lehtera on DK. 3100 for a guy who has 5 Points in 5 Games… Haven’t looked at FD pricing yet but you know he won’t be going minus lol.

Pretty sure you have to have exposure in GPPs to both sides of COL v. NYI. Who the fuck knows who is going to win that game, but I’d take the over on 6 goals in that one.

If Dallas can’t beat Arizona, especially with the one and only Antoine Roussel on the PP, they should just quit and call the season a wrap.

SJS fade seems to be a popular one. Florida actually has played surprisingly good defense. But don’t forget that SJS can just overpower anyone and drop 5 goals when they feel like it.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

TB has a good matchup on paper? I’m fading BUF tonight. Just don’t see them scoring a lot.

• maxeernst

@mberkowi said...

I’m fading BUF tonight. Just don’t see them scoring a lot.

Fade BUF at your own risk bro.

• ldmariodl28

• Blogger of the Month

Sabres stack for the win!!!!!

• OlegKouz

J. Lehtera + Tarasenko – Thoughts?

• ediederichsen

@OlegKouz said...

J. Lehtera + Tarasenko – Thoughts?

um…. yes. Schwartz too.

• OlegKouz

@ediederichsen said...

Schwartz

I have Ovechkin + Benn on LW, thinking about taking Benn out for Schwartz and rebuilding the team a bit.

• jokah03

I like Rinne the best but might save the 1000 and go stalock vs the panthers. (I kinda like Luongo as an under the radar pick too).

• boggslite

NHL Analyst, GrindersLive Co-Host

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@kjkeelty said...

Elliott is confirmed in net for STL tonight, home vs. Buffalo. I’m leaning more towards Rinne at home vs. Edmonton, since I think he’ll get a win AND see more shots on goal than Elliott will.

This is exactly my thought process, especially in GPPs.

• Skittles151

Does tonight just suck for defensemen? or is it just me? I don’t like a single d-man for the price. Guess I have to keep digging to find a couple I like.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I agree on d-men. I’m not really seeing any punts I like or anybody worth paying up for in cash games.

I won’t be playing him, but TVR looked great Sunday night. Lots of confidence, creating offense and played most of the game with Keith so could get minutes. He also was left off the PP and if the games tight in the 3rd, Q will be playing 4 d-men.

• tenispal7

Low key pick for the big tourneys: Stastny?

Do you guys really love Stalock that much? Anyone like Holtby? Price?

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

@Skittles151 said...

Does tonight just suck for defensemen? or is it just me? I don’t like a single d-man for the price. Guess I have to keep digging to find a couple I like.

There are good options at defense at basically any price point tonight

• kjkeelty

I went with Carlson and Suter on D. Considered one of the TB guys, but I already had 2 Lightning forwards, and I didn’t want to stack that hard.

• ediederichsen

If Chris Stewart were to only show up for one game this year (which he’s known to do) tonight would be it.

• old_T

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@maxeernst said...

Tough not to play lehtera on DK. 3100 for a guy who has 5 Points in 5 Games… Haven’t looked at FD pricing yet but you know he won’t be going minus lol.

Pretty sure you have to have exposure in GPPs to both sides of COL v. NYI. Who the fuck knows who is going to win that game, but I’d take the over on 6 goals in that one.

If Dallas can’t beat Arizona, especially with the one and only Antoine Roussel on the PP, they should just quit and call the season a wrap.

SJS fade seems to be a popular one. Florida actually has played surprisingly good defense. But don’t forget that SJS can just overpower anyone and drop 5 goals when they feel like it.

Lehtera…most obvious value play of the night…how novel.

COL v. NYI…tied for highest O/U of the night….how novel.

SJS has offensive firepower…how novel.

Hypocrisy.

People like you and saulgoodman who make posts just to criticize other people opinions without even offering an alternative opinion are the worst thing about this site.

EDIT: replace “worst” with “possibly the only bad” because I like this site a ton in general.

• wallin2199

Looks like Keith Kinkaid is starting for the Devils tonight. Interesting at 5k even though back to back.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).