Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 105 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -125 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 145 ) at  Carolina ( -165 ) —- T: 6u-15
    8:35 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-25
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( -175 ) at  Anaheim ( 155 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@Felixxberg said...

DFO has Aberg on 1st line and Eaves out. If Eaves is in, I think Aberg would drop on 4th line instead of Cogliano.

As usual, no word from the Ducks on Eaves’ status.

Elliott Teaford

@ElliottTeaford
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Kalle Kossila skated with the #NHLDucks this morning. Patrick Eaves did not. Stay tuned. More news soon.

• sizzlebeans

According to an article on the athletic, the ANH lines could be:

Ricky-Getz-Aberg
    Silvy-Rico-Eaves
    Kase-Kesler-Ritchie
    Cogs-Street-Gibbons

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

DFO has Aberg on 1st line and Eaves out. If Eaves is in, I think Aberg would drop on 4th line instead of Cogliano.

Cogs practiced on the 4th line

• Quickparty

@Felixxberg said...

Should be:
    Rakell Getz Aberg
    Ritchie Kesler Kase
    Cogliano Henrique Silfverberg
    Lundestrom & Sherwood were sent down, no idea on line 4.

Hope you like the new LM look!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Quickparty said...

Hope you like the new LM look!

Yes I do! Thanks for writing these! Do you play a little too?

• Blahaaron

Hahaha ducks aren’t gonna trick me into playing them tonight, not against Nashville. Ok, maybe I’ll have a ANA1 in the late slate. But other than that.. quack is whack. Worst team in the league.

• Quickparty

Yeah, but one lineup only so the grind has been real this year.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Quickparty said...

Yeah, but one lineup only so the grind has been real this year.

I’m not sure it’s possible to win long term with only one lineup per night in NHL but I wish you well!

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

I usually do well on a significant players birthday. Especially a 20 year mark, that screams multiple points to me.

My Patreon sends alerts on all player’s birthday’s. The alerts are hourly for birthdays that end in 0. DM if you’re looking for info how to sign up.

• Canuckage

Feeling good about this slate. Anyone like NYR3? Lots of ice time and PP2

• keephustlincuz

@Canuckage said...

Yeah… I have been playing vesey and rangers 2 for about 4 games now. They seem dangerous and never have any ownership.

FWIW.. I like the nyr van game stack.

• sizzlebeans

@Canuckage said...

Yes, I commented on NYR3 earlier. I like using 2 or 3 of those guys to help squeeze in other costly lines. Been doing that for a few slates now, including this one.

• yisman

I don’t like my lineup much

Had no idea what to do at goalie, too. Went Gibson and ANH1

and I have CHI1 which was unwise.

My plan going in was DAL1 but I balked at the prices. Why I didn’t balk at 7700 for Kane, I don’t know.

• Blahaaron

Of course Chi1 with the first goal,’won’t mean much though if they don’t score again. Hopefully they do.

• Blahaaron

@mberkowi said...

My Patreon sends alerts on all player’s birthday’s. The alerts are hourly for birthdays that end in 0. DM if you’re looking for info how to sign up.

How well do you do with this?

• yisman

Just saw this. Klefbom’s last two games combined: about 50 minutes played and half a FP

• keephustlincuz

Kings can’t catch a break with the goalie injuries. Good lord.

• yisman

@Blahaaron said...

Patreon

Pretty sure he was joking, and ditto on CHI1. Doesn’t really help unless they get a second.

• MotownGreek

@Felixxberg said...

I’m not sure it’s possible to win long term with only one lineup per night in NHL but I wish you well!

I’ve been thinking that lately. I only create 2 lineups currently, one for cash and one for GPPs. I’ve been considering making additional lineups. I figure with one lineup I can expect a higher return from that single entry overall, but with multiple entries my avg return will be lower but I’ll have more lineups and more small wins. Is that logic correct?

• Blahaaron

Still, would be pretty sweet if there was such a service 😄

• yisman

Chicago has not been on the PP tonight

and I am really regretting not seeing Sissons for main slate

• small1dawg

@Felixxberg said...

I only play 1 line up per night and I’m positive but not very much. Definitely a lot of swings. And really tough to bink a top score. Best I’ve done was 42nd in one of the $40 Saturday specials

• yisman

I can pivot from Aberg to Sissons

any thoughts?

• yisman

As expected, Kase returns for Anaheim, and Jarnkrok remains out for Nashville

Eaves is officially out.

• Canuckage

@yisman said...

I can pivot from Aberg to Sissons

any thoughts?

I would since Sission is projected to be on top line and PP1. Heard Rinne is a pretty decent goalie too but you never know in DFS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).