7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 160 ) at  Montreal ( -180 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 145 ) at  St. Louis ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:05 PM :  Detroit ( 140 ) at  Anaheim ( -160 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( -110 ) at  Vancouver ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  San Jose ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:35 PM :  Minnesota ( -115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -105 ) —- T: 6o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mr_papageorgio

@Volkster6 said...

I’m sitting strong in the $88 and $121 … still have Connor/Draisaitl/Rinne for the hammer!!!!

didn’t even bother with the $295 when o saw it was 11 entries.

Good luck man! I should have sat out today as I was crazy busy at work and had about 20 min total to make a LU. My results reflect that.

• Steverino01

Well the salary saver Georgiev against the no Crosby, Letang and Hornqvist Penguins came through.

• Steverino01

How about 22 year old Colorado goalie Adam Werner with 40 saves so far in his NHL debut in relief of Francouz. The Avs depth everywhere is getting stronger and stronger. Speaking of depth, why didn’t I take COL 1 again? Who cares if 2/3 of COL 1 is out, MacKinnon is still the man that runs the show.

• Canuckage

Winning line up: COL1 + Yandle + ??

• keephustlincuz

@Steverino01 said...

Well the salary saver Georgiev against the no Crosby, Letang and Hornqvist Penguins came through.

Nice call.

• hautalak

@Steverino01 said...

How about 22 year old Colorado goalie Adam Werner with 40 saves so far in his NHL debut in relief of Francouz. The Avs depth everywhere is getting stronger and stronger. Speaking of depth, why didn’t I take COL 1 again? Who cares if 2/3 of COL 1 is out, MacKinnon is still the man that runs the show.

If only we could have played him (well known he was gonna play)! My lineup would be fire right now!!!

• Steverino01

@hautalak said...

If only we could have played him (well known he was gonna play)! My lineup would be fire right now!!!

Although playing a goalie in his NHL debut even when knowing it would’ve taken some big balls.

• Volkster6

He came in a minute into game after Francouz got hurt … looked great.

I was sitting pretty Papa … but MacKinnon got 37 points in a period :(

• Steverino01

I recall when I went to bed last Thursday thinking I had no chance to cash, but woke up to cashing everything. my late night trio hammer of Kane, Couture and Simek combined for 77 points. Looks like they are off to a great start again tonight and I have none.

I’m now waiting for the refs to do what refs do when another team is getting dominated, start giving the dominated team, EDM PP 1 many PP’s.

• sizzlebeans

I tinkered, then a hour later untinkered. The tinker would have been better. It would have put Ricky, Rico, and Mahura in my line instead of Simon, Rust, and Schultz. Dammit.

• kantiger77

I really miss the old scoring system. I used to play NHL every day and now it’s just not fun. Too many crazy scores. It’s like the lottery rather than a skill game now.

• Felixxberg

So much frustration here…

I have Pettersson at 6%. He needs a goal to get his 5 shot bonus, 3 point bonus and hat trick bonus. It’s his birthday so I figure they’ll put him in when the net is empty. They don’t. Pearson scores the empty netter and Demko wins.

I have Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg, Guhle and Miller. The net is empty and they’re all on the ice. Guhle takes a penalty. DET1 scores a full line tying goal. DET then score in OT. Miller loses.

At the same time, it’s 5-1 in SJ. EDM1 scores a meaningless full line goal, then Meier scores a meaningless goal too, giving EK his third point bonus.

From in the cash line with a decent shot at great money to not even in the top half.

• Felixxberg

I found one bright spot about tonight’s slate: bkreider got his third FHWC ticket so now he can’t play qualifiers anymore.

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

So much frustration here…

I have Pettersson at 6%. He needs a goal to get his 5 shot bonus, 3 point bonus and hat trick bonus. It’s his birthday so I figure they’ll put him in when the net is empty. They don’t. Pearson scores the empty netter and Demko wins.

I have Rakell-Henrique-Silfverberg, Guhle and Miller. The net is empty and they’re all on the ice. Guhle takes a penalty. DET1 scores a full line tying goal. DET then score in OT. Miller loses.

At the same time, it’s 5-1 in SJ. EDM1 scores a meaningless full line goal, then Meier scores a meaningless goal too, giving EK his third point bonus.

From in the cash line with a decent shot at great money to not even in the top half.

I feel you…..

Stacked ANA2 hard tonight and if they would have connected one more time, it would of been huge. Went Miller for 40% of my LUs so that loss didn’t help :(

LAK1 striking early but couldn’t do anything else the whole game was frustrating too.

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

I feel you…..

Stacked ANA2 hard tonight and if they would have connected one more time, it would of been huge. Went Miller for 40% of my LUs so that loss didn’t help :(

LAK1 striking early but couldn’t do anything else the whole game was frustrating too.

Third periods were crazy today!

I had a Dustin Brown one-off. Obviously, Kopitar had a goal and an assist, and Iafallo an assist, but Brown 1 SOG and 0 BS. Also, Boeser gave me a great 0 SOG game.

Finally, I don’t understand why many people played Burns and EK on the same lineup. They don’t play together in any situation.

I had EK locked in until I looked at his game log. 14 straight games with 3 SOG or less, including 5 games with 0 SOG. He had 3 or more BS only 3 times out of those 14 games, and 4 times he had 0 BS. I know’s he’s EK, but he was as cold as it gets! Not that bad in points (even though he only had 0 goal and 3 assists in his last 9 games, but he had a good streak before that), but terrible in peripherals.

• hautalak

Damn it was one of those what could have been nights!!! I scored 144.8 with Francouz in net :( Still had a good night but that one stings a bit…

Congrats winners! And I still don’t like the new scoring system but the bonuses keep benefitting me because if you hit 3 or more a night it seems like you are golden…

• Wingman

@Felixxberg said...

I found one bright spot about tonight’s slate: bkreider got his third FHWC ticket so now he can’t play qualifiers anymore.

Thank god, I can start using my tickets and actually have a chance!! Only bad part is the World championship your almost playing for 4th with him owning 3 seats!!

• Felixxberg

@Wingman said...

Thank god, I can start using my tickets and actually have a chance!! Only bad part is the World championship your almost playing for 4th with him owning 3 seats!!

Prize structure is more balanced this season, so 4th place is $30K. It’s worth it!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.