7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -120 ) at  New Jersey ( 100 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 140 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( -110 ) at  Detroit ( -110 ) —- T: 6u-30
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at  Buffalo ( 125 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( -105 ) at  Minnesota ( -115 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( 120 ) at  Edmonton ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-30
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( -130 ) at  Los Angeles ( 110 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

The $20 contest paying $20K to 1st is so tempting! Its prize structure is average and it’s a 150 entry max but the top 10 is getting $1K, which is nice.

• yisman

Logan Couture labeled as a ‘game-time decision’

• Blahaaron

@hautalak said...

I think I’ll hop in the blahaaron “shark pond” and play the microbooster. I think I’ll only play 1 generation though. I still have to look at the contests to confirm what I want to play…

Only playing the late one today. Just too many games tonight in the regular slate

• mr_papageorgio

For the sake of my bankroll, someone talk me off LAK (Not quite full stack but Kopitar/Brown/Doughty).

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

The $20 contest paying $20K to 1st is so tempting! Its prize structure is average and it’s a 150 entry max but the top 10 is getting $1K, which is nice.

FD has a $7 entry and 20k for first tonight

• Blahaaron

@mr_papageorgio said...

For the sake of my bankroll, someone talk me off LAK (Not quite full stack but Kopitar/Brown/Doughty).

In the late slate it’s not a bad option, but it’s weird to go there for the regular slate when there are so many better options available.

• Felixxberg

@Canuckage said...

FD has a $7 entry and 20k for first tonight

I prefer DK’s $20 contest’s prize structure but still, $20K to 1st for $7 entries is nice!

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

In the late slate it’s not a bad option, but it’s weird to go there for the regular slate when there are so many better options available.

There are indeed better options but LAK are very cheap, so it’s easy to stack them with expensive lines.

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

There are indeed better options but LAK are very cheap, so it’s easy to stack them with expensive lines.

Oh yeah for a mass enterer it’s fine.

• sizzlebeans

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’ll have at least one LU with a mixed game stack there, starting with Kadri/Kopitar/Brown. Kopitar line should get the Tavares line which is a high event match-up, while Kadri’s line will likely see the Carter line, who don’t play great defense.

• Kuchhhh86

I am assuming that Price will not go in therapy…

• yisman

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’ve been going LA1 and LA2 a lot because they’re so cheap but they never seem to come through

As for Carey Price: https://montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/nhl/hockey-inside-out/what-the-puck-canadiens-84m-goalie-carey-price-in-dire-need-of-help

• Blahaaron

@sizzlebeans said...

I’ll have at least one LU with a mixed game stack there, starting with Kadri/Kopitar/Brown. Kopitar line should get the Tavares line which is a high event match-up, while Kadri’s line will likely see the Carter line, who don’t play great defense.

Kinda see this as a goalies game. Kings are bad but their goalie is half decent and leafs are gonna be tired from the time change so they aren’t gonna be as jumpy either.

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

Kinda see this as a goalies game. Kings are bad but their goalie is half decent and leafs are gonna be tired from the time change so they aren’t gonna be as jumpy either.

Could be true

• Blahaaron

That is until I saw it was budaj, lol.

• PhoFever

@Kuchhhh86 said...

I am assuming that Price will not go in therapy…

I feel for the guy; seems like a nice dude. Maybe its the east coast blues. Trade him to Vancouver so he can go home.

• Zieg30

TOR1, NYI1, EDM1, and SJ1 are my favourites tonight, with random stabs at VAN1, PIT1, DET1, and TB2.

With I’d had more time to enter more than 3 FD lineups in that $7, as I do love the tournament size (though not how top-heavy it is).

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

TOR1, NYI1, EDM1, and SJ1 are my favourites tonight, with random stabs at VAN1, PIT1, DET1, and TB2.

With I’d had more time to enter more than 3 FD lineups in that $7, as I do love the tournament size (though not how top-heavy it is).

WOW.

No BUF1? I almost fell out of my chair.

• PhoFever

@Zieg30 said...

TOR1, NYI1, EDM1

When the forum doubts the Leafs, the Leafs do well, and vice versa. Tonight there is a mixture of both doubts and people who want to play them, so we’ll see how that turns out.

I like the Islanders but the Canucks have been such spoilers this year, every time I try to pick on them.

As far as the Oilers, they are coming home on a losing streak and you know the McDavid explosion is coming. With Leo back on the line I do NOT want to be left out of that potential feast, since MON usually doesn’t play much defense. There is no way I can justify taking Barzal over Leo when they are the same price as they are on Yahoo.

• PhoFever

Also, I can’t wait until we are done with late night California games for a while. Way too many lately. And I’ll be darned if they aren’t all goalie battles.

• Felixxberg

Alright, f*** the stats, I’m going with home teams (and TOR1)!

• Felixxberg

Tonight is, in my opinion, one of the hardest slates of the season so far.

• hautalak

The $4 Autumn Classic couldn’t even tempt me today. Staying in my lane with quarters lol

• kirby34

Kadri/Pulock or Stepan/Gardiner in cash?

• yisman

Hard to pull the trigger on Budaj but definitely an argument to play him.

At DK, the move is to go cheap at goalie today.

Luongo, Howard,Budaj, Hutton

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.