NHL FORUM

• kjkeelty

Kuemper seems like the no-brainer at Goalie tonight…maybe Cam Ward too, he’s been hot lately.

Curious to see if Pekka and the Preds can slow down the Lehtera/Tarasenko train in St. Louis.

• amiterin

@acesedy said...

A gaborik-kopi-williams goal could have made me hundreds of dollars. God damn Lehtonen decides to play a brilliant game. Kings deserved a result.

At least 1 shot out of Gaborik-Kopi would have been nice.

• kjkeelty

Won my FD H2H 18.3 to 17.5

Embarrassing, but hey, it’s money

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I prefered Hank to Darcy, but the salary spread on DK was too high. I had Hank on Aces and 1 tourney lineup. Considered Jones, but it didn’t save much. Past that, there weren’t many goalie options (I’m sorry, but Cam Ward is never an option unless you have a time machine).

Max was the only one questioning MIN before the games started and to be fair, MIN scored a ton, just not from the guys everybody expected.

Skittles-I look forward to hearing the next play that you don’t think anybody in their right mind should play that 70-90% of DK cash game lineups have, including most of the top players, BEFORE the game starts. I will take a cheap goalie with a strong chance of a shutout everytime.

Last night was just one of those nights that very little went as people expected.

• saulgoodman

RG Overall Ranking

@mberkowi said...

Last night was just one of those nights that very little went as people expected.

not me

• bpoltak

I actually went contrarian w/ a BUF stack in the OneTimer that did OK. Nothing crazy from Stafford/Moulson/Ennis/Enroth but these guys were less than 1% owned and it was incredible how quickly I moved up the leaderboard. Add 2 goals from Paci and solid nights from Stamkos/Tarasenko I ended the night in the black.

• maxeernst

Solid night from stamkos? I didn’t pay all that money for him to hit the scoresheet once!

Not sure why he started the game on a line with drouin —- will have to do some reading today. Don’t get it especially when they’re at home. They moved him back with cally and filp later though. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it…

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I had the game on in the background and seemed like Stamkos-Drouin just crossed over shifts for a couple extended periods. I just keep waiting for Drouin to get top 6 minutes and I’love be all over him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).