NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

My mistake guys, sorry! No NHL DFS today as there is only 1 game.

• wisertime

it seems like there have been a lot of one , two and 3 games slates this year. it kind of stinks. tues a full game slate and then on wed another 2 game slate. WTF?

• Doornumber03

Looks like they have the Basketball spreads up instead of NHL.

• colinwdrew

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Champion

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

edit

• TicketRaven

whats with the mon-tues slate only on dk’s
    wow

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The Mon-Tue DK slate with TB’s game tonight counting, but TB tomorrow not included is going to confuse the average player more than a typical Ticket Raven post.

• savedatmoneyquan

• Heterodox

@mberkowi said...

is going to confuse the average player more than a typical Ticket Raven post

I quoted this because it made me chuckle.

But seriously, when do they usually post games for the Tuesday slate? I swear, every time I try to get a head start DK doesn’t have the games posted. I’ve only played a handful of slates this year, mostly on Saturdays. Is this how it’s been every week, that it’s noon on Monday and there is no Tuesday slate posted, or are they just trying to give this combo-slate as much of a chance as possible?

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

On Fanduel they have satellites to the NHL Super Goal on 11/15 posted….but the 2 day slate covers 11/14 and 11/15. The tournament will still be live when the 11/15 super goal starts. Unless I am misreading something, this seems like it could create problems…

• jonsousa46

@mberkowi said...

The Mon-Tue DK slate with TB’s game tonight counting, but TB tomorrow not included is going to confuse the average player more than a typical Ticket Raven post.

/thread

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).