7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:05 PM :  Vegas ( 170 ) at  Edmonton ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 170 ) at  Los Angeles ( -200 ) —- T: 170

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Fun slate, nice GPPs on DK and FD (though all but the $33 on DK are too top heavy).

FLA1 will be heavy chalk, Pittsburgh divided between L1 and L2, though L2 has been doing much better of late, WPG unavoidable, and EDM L1, are the early standouts.

• FantasySultan2

Why do you feel Fla1 will be the “heavy” chalk?

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

DFO Line Matching article being rolled out early today. Fantastic!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@FantasySultan2 said...

Why do you feel Fla1 will be the “heavy” chalk?

So, to be fair, I’m not sure anyone will be “heavy” chalk on this slate with so many good spots, so I’ll walk that back a bit, but FLA L1 has been real hot lately and face a Dallas team on a B2B that has given up 4-5 goals a number of times over the last month.

• FantasySultan2

@Zieg30 said...

So, to be fair, I’m not sure anyone will be “heavy” chalk on this slate with so many good spots, so I’ll walk that back a bit, but FLA L1 has been real hot lately and face a Dallas team on a B2B that has given up 4-5 goals a number of times over the last month.

Fair point and I’ll buy in. I have some hunches about some other possibly low combos. Florida is definitely in a good spot. I love attacking Dallas.

• Benn91

Hope DAL put back the BSR line together cause I really dont like the mix now. Seguin looks lost on that DAL2.

• Blahaaron

@Zieg30 said...

Fun slate, nice GPPs on DK and FD (though all but the $33 on DK are too top heavy).

FLA1 will be heavy chalk, Pittsburgh divided between L1 and L2, though L2 has been doing much better of late, WPG unavoidable, and EDM L1, are the early standouts.

I was thinking of doing the $50K line change which is the one that costs 33 dollars. I’ve never entered a game more than 5 dollars. So you’re saying this is a good one to enter?

• Blahaaron

I have a Florida 1 + Phil and Geno. A Wpg 1 and Vegas 2. And a Philly 1 and Min 1.
    With Luongo as the goalie for all 3

• tim51278

Going FLA 1 with WPG 1 and punting D

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

I was thinking of doing the $50K line change which is the one that costs 33 dollars. I’ve never entered a game more than 5 dollars. So you’re saying this is a good one to enter?

Top 5 of 1,766 people will make $1,000 (minus your investment). Top 100 will make $100 (minus your investment). The contest is limited to 52 entries, which is a lot but still far from 150. On an 8 game slate where there are a lot of teams in good spots, the advantage of mass enterers is reduced. So, in other words, I’d say it is a good night to try it.

I’ll probably go single bullet though (I understand that you too? Or you’ll enter your 3 lineups?) because I want to enter 30-40 lineups in the $8 contest, which is what my bankroll allows me to at the moment.

• zachrob2k

Interesting you guys are high on FLA1 and that it’ll be chalky. That’s good to hear

• StPaulMick

Felix, you are Quebecois, no? Or, at least live in Quebec, right?

• Benn91

Quebecois here!

• StPaulMick

Thanks, Benn. I have a question…for a friend. Let’s say this friend received a stateside misdemeanor dui like 15 years ago, and would never do it again. Can that person ever hope to return to the frozen north?

• Blahaaron

My bankroll says i shouldn’t enter it. I should probably just play the cheap games until i get in a better financial position. If i can’t get in the top 20 in the 5K then i likely wouldn’t place that high in the money games.

• StPaulMick

Just saw that Charlie Coyle is on the ice for AM skate today.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

Top 5 of 1,766 people will make $1,000 (minus your investment). Top 100 will make $100 (minus your investment). The contest is limited to 52 entries, which is a lot but still far from 150. On an 8 game slate where there are a lot of teams in good spots, the advantage of mass enterers is reduced. So, in other words, I’d say it is a good night to try it.

I’ll probably go single bullet though (I understand that you too? Or you’ll enter your 3 lineups?) because I want to enter 30-40 lineups in the $8 contest, which is what my bankroll allows me to at the moment.

The $33 is definitely a good one to join, as Felixx goes through above.

That said, I’m likely not doing it tonight simply because I would hate to have a lineup win it that would have won the $8 with its higher top prize, and I don’t intend on putting any lineups in both.

• keephustlincuz

@zachrob2k said...

Interesting you guys are high on FLA1 and that it’ll be chalky. That’s good to hear

Using the high leverage Lehtonen play?

• Felixxberg

I am! And also a lawyer, but unfortunately my fields of practice don’t include criminal law. That being said, I had a file recently for a Record Suspension (for a Canadian who wanted to travel to the USA), so I know a little about it. In Canada, you don’t even need to ask a lawyer to apply for that demand. There is a step-by-step guide with all PDF documents to fill in on this website: https://www.canada.ca/en/parole-board/services/record-suspensions/official-pbc-application-guide-and-forms.html.

I am not sure if the process is the same the other way around though. It’s always more secure to ask a lawyer, but I get that it could be expensive.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

I have a Florida 1 + Phil and Geno. A Wpg 1 and Vegas 2. And a Philly 1 and Min 1.
    With Luongo as the goalie for all 3

Luongo in all 3? That’s bold. Look at FLA’s home GAA average; it’s ugly.

If the lines stay the same, you gotta love PIT1. Crosby is way overdue and it isn’t often you can fit his whole line in and still have dough left over for good goalies and mid range blue liners. With his recent form, I don’t think ownership will be too high.

Also loving WPG 2; they’ve had the hot hand lately, and most of the lemmings will be flocking to WPG1.

• StPaulMick

Felix, I humbly thank you. Much appreciated.

• Felixxberg

@Blahaaron said...

My bankroll says i shouldn’t enter it. I should probably just play the cheap games until i get in a better financial position. If i can’t get in the top 20 in the 5K then i likely wouldn’t place that high in the money games.

Every night is different. Playing the same way every night, one night you’ll lose a lot, and the following night you could win a GPP. In smaller fields, it’s easier to get the top. The rake is also normally smaller with higher buy-ins. I’m not saying you will win anything but you have a shot as much as anyone else as long as you play the basic stacking strategy and verify if your players play.

No one wins every night, except maybe Testosterown. Normally, one good night makes up for a lot of bad nights, because you can win a lot more ($5,000) than you can lose ($33).

• Felixxberg

@StPaulMick said...

Felix, I humbly thank you. Much appreciated.

No problem!

• dyavid

@Benn91 said...

Hope DAL put back the BSR line together cause I really dont like the mix now. Seguin looks lost on that DAL2

Just wanted to point out that although seguin started on DAL2 he was moved back to DAL1 midway through the game. Benn/Seguin/radu were the most played EV strength line for Dallas last night

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

Luongo in all 3? That’s bold. Look at FLA’s home GAA average; it’s ugly.

If the lines stay the same, you gotta love PIT1. Crosby is way overdue and it isn’t often you can fit his whole line in and still have dough left over for good goalies and mid range blue liners. With his recent form, I don’t think ownership will be too high.

Also loving WPG 2; they’ve had the hot hand lately, and most of the lemmings will be flocking to WPG1.

Im thinking of switching Lou. I had Lindgren before. I’m looking for a goalie who will see a lot of shots but win.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).