7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:05 PM :  Vegas ( 170 ) at  Edmonton ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 170 ) at  Los Angeles ( -200 ) —- T: 170

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

I’d guess frequently, even on slates this large. Only so many viable combinations in the NHL.

especially on a night like tonight where , at least I felt I wanted no part of several teams. So only so many spots to go and combos then.

Have no Dallas 1 and that is annoying me.

• TimmerRC

When was the last time the Ovechkin led Capitals had only 3 shots in a period? Ovy can do better than that in a single shift lol

• mathewsmarner

Awesemo and Soul2Squeeze have the exact same line. How often does that happen. They are tied for first

they’re in cahoots

i think sticking my nose in dfs hockey had it’s negative effect. Didn’t know duchene was traded to the sens!

• TimmerRC

Or people make identical lineups by accident more than we realize and it only looks weird because they are winning?

• MakinItkane9

like said about bob

• mathewsmarner

everyone but wpg 1 for the jets

• Blahaaron

I should have picked Dubnyk yep
    Holtby 🙁

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mathewsmarner said...

they’re in cahoots

There is zero benefit to having a duplicate lineup in a GPP. The fact that they have a duplicate lineup is, in fact, evidence that they are NOT in cahoots.

• mathewsmarner

When was the last time the Ovechkin led Capitals had only 3 shots in a period? Ovy can do better than that in a single shift lol

november 7 vs buf coming off an o.t. win vs the yotes the night before

• TimmerRC

My dallas/florida/Winnipeg lineup would like to request that the buf/pit game settle the fuck down please. You too, Nashville.

• mathewsmarner

There is zero benefit to having a duplicate lineup in a GPP. The fact that they have a duplicate lineup is, in fact, evidence that they are NOT in cahoots.

deception for the sake of deception.

let’s keep in mind that when you make 150 lineups you hope that not all lineups are created equal, what if someone is in cahoots with profit sharing then the two would agree initially through ‘tactic’ sharing that all 300 lineups should not be created equal to ‘maximize’ shared profits as if “working alone” but progress among the two working minds would then consider how to ‘monopolize’ gpp standings as if ‘working together.’

Point being how many of you ‘working alone’ have 5-8-or 150 lineups of the same roster?
    Imagine how many of the ‘exact’ lineups then would be created if you were working with “someone else”?

Through the looking glass

• yisman

Winnipeg up 4-0 but Byfuglien and Scheifele have a combined half a FP

• TimmerRC

That’d not what I meant by settle down, Nash.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Sheary had no business going off tonight. None.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

All 3 Dangle lus between 32.5 and 33.1 . One had Bob in nets and 4 Oilers going so maybe that one has a chance at something. Sure Hope Edmonton not finished.

Needed that Murray win. Best lu in Breakaway had him.

• yisman

@Zieg30 said...

I remember Hornqvist doing this last year. Busting when on the top line and going off when on the third line.

Sheary busted on the Crosby line and now does this tonight.

• DirtyDylz

Have a decent single bullet going on the night. A piece of Pit1, Fla1 and Nsh2.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

seriously. That was supposed to be Guenztel or Rust. lol

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

damnit. MTL scored. Ugh.

• Blahaaron

Hubderdeau just needs a goal for the hatty come onn

• mathewsmarner

goligoski is a good example of buying low, still waiting on max domi tho

• tristanwolf

philly gonna lose to wild 1-0 for 2nd game in a row? claude? jacob? coutrier?

• tim51278

Paying up for Subban of course he has 0 pts.

• Blahaaron

Lol. Lol. Lol. In the last minutes i changed luongo to holtby. Holtby ended with -2.20 and luongo got 8 pts. That would put me near 40 and id be winning 20 dollars instead of nothing. I gotta stop doing that.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

Dubnyk just broke the slate!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).