7:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 180 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -105 ) at  Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Florida ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Arizona ( 175 ) at  Winnipeg ( -210 ) —- T: 175
    8:05 PM :  Washington ( 120 ) at  Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:05 PM :  Vegas ( 170 ) at  Edmonton ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    10:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 170 ) at  Los Angeles ( -200 ) —- T: 170

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

Zucker goal! He has 7 in 4 games now.

• dyavid

Dub with the assist on the empty netter too

• small1dawg

Debated between Talbot and dub all day. Used cam! That empty net assist was a killer

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Dub is on fire

• Blahaaron

Ouchie mama. Awesemo spent over a grand entering the max entry and they arent doing so hot. They have klefbom left who needs 3 plus pts.

• mathewsmarner

pitts/buff/min

edm/fla/nsh/min just took over

pitts/buff/min in second place

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Mcdavid!!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Mcdavid goal got me at 204 now in my only entry in the FD $7 . Sure need another Edmonton goal now.

That Gpp is so top heavy in its payout structure. Yuck

• Blahaaron

@yountingly said...

Mcdavid goal got me at 204 now in my only entry in the FD $7 . Sure need another Edmonton goal now.

That Gpp is so top heavy in its payout structure. Yuck

Mcdavid again.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

Mcdavid again.

That’s awesome. Up to 23rd now but only cashing for $48. Crazy

Best dangle of 3 now up to 53.6. Still time Edmonton. Come on !!

• mathewsmarner

your leader in the dangle is a women (not that there’s anything wrong with that)

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Just noticed I’m tied with several people with same lu in 23rd. Guess if you wanted a full line stack with Edm1, there weren’t many solid options to pair with them .

• Mmorrison09

Not in 1st anymore ☹️
    Something changed and I dropped 3 points. Guess some stats where wrong.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Deleted.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

boggslite seems to be having the best night of the max-enterers in the dangle. Test and slewfoot not doing well at all in the dangle.

• Schmo4

Anyone know of a site that has a lineup builder for NHL where you can build around line stacks?

• NextSignal

LAK 2 can’t get on the ice it seems.

Yes, more Andrew Crescenzi yes. We wouldn’t want Toffoli to clear 12 minutes tonight.

• yisman

@Zieg30 said...

boggslite seems to be having the best night of the max-enterers in the dangle. Test and slewfoot not doing well at all in the dangle.

credit boggs for his bold call today. He said Dubnyk would get a shutout.

These were his picks (supposed to be high salary, mid price, and cheap):
    crosby,kopitar,fiala

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@NextSignal said...

LAK 2 can’t get on the ice it seems.

Yes, more Andrew Crescenzi yes. We wouldn’t want Toffoli to clear 12 minutes tonight.

Yeah, would love 3 LAK 2 full line goals in the third.

• sizzlebeans

@Schmo4 said...

Anyone know of a site that has a lineup builder for NHL where you can build around line stacks?

dailyfaceoff.com has an optimizer that is easy to plug in lines with one click.

• sizzlebeans

Did anyone cash with their NBA pick ‘em free? I did not.

• yisman

@yisman said...

Edit

Link Qu

Sidney Crosby 7.5
    C
    Connor McDavid 7900 9
    W
    Kyle Okposo 4200 5.5
    W
    Jake Guentzel 5200 .5
    W
    Bryan Rust 4300 1
    D
    Justin Schultz 3600 3
    D
    Marco Scandella 3800 2
    G
    Cam Talbot 7400 5.4
    UTIL
    Kris Letang 4(this my only uncertain spot. It was him or Josi. Letang had 4, Josi had 3.5)

score of 37.9, which is normally pretty good

Would have finished 14th out of 23 in the Top Shelf. Too much scoring tonight and the line stack of PIT1 didn’t work out.

• sholden

Ended up finishing top 20 in one of the big FD GPPs. I honestly don’t know much about hockey, but it seems like the easiest of sports to do research on. Players are fairly consistent, unlike others.

• Canuckage

@sholden said...

Ended up finishing top 20 in one of the big FD GPPs. I honestly don’t know much about hockey, but it seems like the easiest of sports to do research on. Players are fairly consistent, unlike others.

I feel like it’s the complete opposite. For example, you can pick Crosby which relatively expensive and there is a decent chance he can get no points whereas if you pick LBJ, Harden etc, even on a bad night they generate decent amount of points.

IMO, NHL is the most random sport out of the big 4.

• Schmo4

@sizzlebeans said...

dailyfaceoff.com has an optimizer that is easy to plug in lines with one click.

Does this work like any other lineup builder? Like you can have a pool of lines, defenders, and goalies?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).