7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -114 ) at  Toronto ( 103 ) —- T: -114
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 171 ) at  St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 171
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Winnipeg ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -190 ) at  Vancouver ( 171 ) —- T: -190
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 127 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 127

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kdub

Who is gonna be the .5% owned line that goes off and ruins everyones chances tomorrow?

• deejones49

@kdub said...

Who is gonna be the .5% owned line that goes off and ruins everyones chances tomorrow?

Probably DET3

• Canuckage

Horvat burrows baertschi

• kdub

@deejones49 said...

Probably DET3

I do love that line… I need to win tomorrow very badly, im gonna need your knowledge lol

• TJF74

NSH3. Filip Forsberg had a hat trick in Toronto last season. He scored in his last game, so he seems to be heating up.

• keephustlincuz

Rangers 3rd line.

• Zieg30

@keephustlincuz said...

Rangers 3rd line.

Rangers 3rd line will be more highly owned than .5%. I’d guess it gets up to 3-5%!

• maxeernst

@Zieg30 said...

Rangers 3rd line will be more highly owned than .5%. I’d guess it gets up to 3-5%!

Kreider out. Buch likely out. Boo Nieves recalled. Wonder what the 3rd line will even be….

• bstreich9

Load up the Wild PP?

• Zieg30

@maxeernst said...

Kreider out. Buch likely out. Boo Nieves recalled. Wonder what the 3rd line will even be….

Crazy to think that AV largely keeps them together and mixes and matches with the other lines, perhaps playing Hayes and/or JT a bit more over Boo?

• yuda

@kdub said...

EDM3

• yuda

Dubnyk chalk goalie tonight?

• savedatmoneyquan

Feel like him and Price will be from looking at it last night

• maxeernst

@Zieg30 said...

Crazy to think that AV largely keeps them together and mixes and matches with the other lines, perhaps playing Hayes and/or JT a bit more over Boo?

I’m not sure what you mean.

What is your impression of the composition of the 3rd line?

Last game, with Buchnevich and Kreider out, Grabner played with Stepan and Nash. Miller played with Zibanejad and Zuccarello. The 3rd line was Vesey – Hayes – Fast.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Radulov missed morning skate due to illness. Might not play tonight.

https://twitter.com/Left_Wing_Lock/status/798553997959254016

• savedatmoneyquan

How many Flyers tonight?

• umwoz

Seen a fair bit of touting the Flyers for tonight. Honestly Im not that interested in any of them outside of maybe a small bit of exposure.

Since the one bad game vs Calgary, Ottawa has been lights out defensively.

• DirtyDylz

@savedatmoneyquan said...

How many Flyers tonight?

Anderson has been great in goal the last while… and no Wayne Simmonds potentially, its a fade for me, aside from Gudas, that dude blocks a ton of shots

• savedatmoneyquan

Buddy of mine loves them, I don’t mind Schenn on DK cause he’s relatively cheap. Ottawa has a good PP Kill

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

Agreed. Ottawa has been somewhat under-rated defensively this year. Not a bad spot, but there are several I like more.

DailyFaceoff has Ovie / Jay Beagle / Brett Connolly as WSH1. That can’t be right, can it?

• J2B

It’s right. Caps shaking things up

• noddy

@maxeernst said...

I’m not sure what you mean.

What is your impression of the composition of the 3rd line?

Last game, with Buchnevich and Kreider out, Grabner played with Stepan and Nash. Miller played with Zibanejad and Zuccarello. The 3rd line was Vesey – Hayes – Fast.

Some great plays here

• Olhausen

Wow it’s nice to have a big 13 game slate for NHL tonight! I’ve been playing the NBA on the days with less then 4 NHL games for the last week, and I’ve had quite the luck of a newbie. I threw a lineup in the big Fan duel 1$ single entry last Monday and finished 54th.

• dyavid

@kdub said...

NJ3. DSP for the win!

• umwoz

It’d be nice to get these NYR lines sorted out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.