7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -114 ) at  Toronto ( 103 ) —- T: -114
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 171 ) at  St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 171
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Winnipeg ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -190 ) at  Vancouver ( 171 ) —- T: -190
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 127 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 127

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cplatt87

No Taylor Hall tonight, which means I have some adjusting to do. He was one of the first players I locked in for cash games tonight during my initial lineup build

• Doornumber03

@umwoz said...

It’d be nice to get these NYR lines sorted out.

yeah….Waiting patiently….Or not so patiently :-). I may just do a pairing instead of line stack.

• maxeernst

@Doornumber03 said...

yeah….Waiting patiently….Or not so patiently :-). I may just do a pairing instead of line stack.

Haven’t seen anything indicating the lines will be different than the ones used last game.

EDIT:

*New York RangersVerified account
    ‏@NYRangers OFFICIAL: Chris Kreider remains out tonight – upper body. Pavel Buchnevich remains out – back spasms. Boo Nieves will make his NHL debut.*

My impression is that the only changes from last game will be Nieves slotting into the 3rd line, Fast moving down. Or Nieves onto the 4th line.

They played last game with 7-dmen. I doubt the top two lines change at all. I’m not all-seeing, though so who knows.

• dude_abides7

@DirtyDylz said...

Anderson has been great in goal the last while… and no Wayne Simmonds potentially, its a fade for me, aside from Gudas, that dude blocks a ton of shots

Where are you seeing no Wayne Simmons for tonight?

• maxeernst

@dude_abides7 said...

He said no Wayne Simmonds potentially. I know he was sick, but I presume he will play.

• dyavid

@dude_abides7 said...

Simmonds missed practice yesterday because of illness but did take part in the morning skate. I bet he plays.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/flyers-wayne-simmonds-able-to-skate-tuesday/

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Referring to Rangers’ lines

https://twitter.com/BrettCyrgalis/status/798609573192069124

• savedatmoneyquan

Kinda liking Palmieri and Henrique

• tcoulte

Simmonds is playing

• dude_abides7

@yountingly said...

Referring to Rangers’ lines

https://twitter.com/BrettCyrgalis/status/798609573192069124

I would have thought they would have moved Pirri up? Interesting

• NextSignal

I feel the experts regularly rank Steve Mason, and he’s regularly terrible. He’s been an average at best goalie who has only won 40% of the games that he’s started in the past 2 years against a pretty decent Sens team. What am I missing here? Is it solely based on his low price (which he’s earned by being terrible)?

• umwoz

@NextSignal said...

I feel the experts regularly rank Steve Mason, and he’s regularly terrible. He’s been an average at best goalie who has only won 40% of the games that he’s started in the past 2 years against a pretty decent Sens team. What am I missing here? Is it solely based on his low price (which he’s earned by being terrible)?

Shhhhh…. let them take him.

• NextSignal

Inevitable 40 save shutout from Mason tonight.

• TrueLikeGiroux

@NextSignal said...

Going into this season, Mason’s .931 5-on-5 SV% since 2013 was second only to Carey Price for qualifying tendys in that time frame. He is much better than people give him credit for HOWEVER the Flyers have been brutal defensively, so probably smart to avoid until they figure that out (aka get rid of MacDonald permanently).

• bstreich9

My exposure to MIN and WPG right now is very uncomfortable

• noddy

@bstreich9 said...

My exposure to MIN and WPG right now is very uncomfortable

Love Min

• kdub

How highly owned will MIN3 be? Higher than MIN1?

• tristanwolf

@kdub said...

How highly owned will MIN3 be? Higher than MIN1?

I dont think high at all. Two guys together on PP from each of the first two lines.

• bdvratoric

What’s going on with the Caps lines? Beagle and Connoly on 1?

• savedatmoneyquan

Petan, Dano or Roussel for value?

• mbergsmann19

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Petan, Dano or Roussel for value?

I’d probably take Roussel. He’s hot and on a solid line. The Devils defense is not even half as good as it is at home. Stars might have a decent night.

• TicketRaven

Spezza on the PP2 only . . . ?

• TicketRaven

I like Petan

• TicketRaven

Spezza LN3 and PP2

• ShermansTanks

Can i really play Tarasenko over Ovie considering they are now pretty much the same price?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).