7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -114 ) at  Toronto ( 103 ) —- T: -114
    8:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 171 ) at  St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 171
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 155 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( -120 ) at  Winnipeg ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    8:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( -190 ) at  Vancouver ( 171 ) —- T: -190
    10:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 127 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 127

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Tarasenko tonight, but i really like Blues LN 1 instead

• awilson45

@ShermansTanks said...

Can i really play Tarasenko over Ovie considering they are now pretty much the same price?

Tarasenko has a much better matchup, both are two of the top players in the league, play Tarasenko with confidence

• keephustlincuz

Was/jackets game stack. Gl

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

Was/jackets game stack. Gl

Became a much more promising idea with Holtby out.

I really wanted to fit some CBJ in somewhere, but couldn’t. Preferred the other 8-9 lines I covered just a bit more by the time I had reached the buy-in level I was comfortable with. I really hope this isn’t another massive CBJ blow up game!

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

I really wanted to fit some CBJ in somewhere, but couldn’t. Preferred the other 8-9 lines I covered just a bit more by the time I had reached the buy-in level I was comfortable with. I really hope this isn’t another massive CBJ blow up game!

Sounds like we were thinking along the same lines. As soon as I saw holtby out that was the first thing I thought of.

• tristanwolf

Teravainen has 5 shots in the first 10 minutes? What

• tristanwolf

@Zieg30 said...

Totally. Im like i need more stl, chi, winn, columbus but you have to tell yourself stop! Cant cover every combo lol.

• wisertime

looks like Stamkos injuried his leg/knee

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@wisertime said...

looks like Stamkos injuried his leg/knee

Ouch. Have his line with Bozak’s. And they were off to such a fast start, too!

• yuda

Mike Fisher with a minor, major, and misconduct all in one fight. Out for most of the 2nd period.

• tristanwolf

Total fail so far. Minnesota Chicago , Carey Price. Ah well can’t win em all. Couple blackhawks goals in the 3rd might help ease the pain.

• tristanwolf

No toronto exposure. I think the lesson learned tonight is not that toronto is that good, but nashville is really that bad.

• Olhausen

@TicketRaven said...

Tarasenko tonight, but i really like Blues LN 1 instead

Ticket Raven how could you start a goalie who isn’t playing? You are right behind me in a 50$ winner take all that you would have had a decent chance of winning had you actually played a goalie who was starting.

• t4t3r

Carey Price what a piece of garbage

• Olhausen

Carey price losing definitely helps. I almost used him but figured 10-0 at home was more likely to end sooner rather then later. Now if Minnesota can just score some goals and get Dubnyk the win then my Toronto stack is sitting pretty.

• tristanwolf

Helleybuck 1%. Toronto TB who knew. Ridic night.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Helleybuck 1%. Toronto TB who knew. Ridic night.

Toronto TB would’ve locked it up by far if Stamkos hadn’t gone down after 2 minutes.

• Scumpunch

@tristanwolf said...

No toronto exposure. I think the lesson learned tonight is not that toronto is that good, but nashville is really that bad.

Not the lesson I would take from this game. Toronto has been arguably the top offense in the league all season, so yes, they are that good. This particular game was relatively evenly played – Toronto received far superior goaltending, thus the lopsided result.

• newynewstrom

• x3

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Deff an odd night. Seemed like a lot of 3rd 4th line scoring. PHI OTT game killed me. Not a single point from PHI top two lines

• Olhausen

Good night for me with a Toronto stack and a losing goalie I still managed to take down my third 50$ winner take all of the season. Then my NYR plus Anaheim stack took 56th in the fan duel one timer.

• garbage9922

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Well I just dumped a few thousand, on to the next slate…

• kdub

The last few weeks for me have been so brutal… becoming extremely frustrated

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

Toronto TB who knew. Ridic night.

Yup, Who knew? Agree for different reasons. Pretty ridiculous night.

• bdvratoric

Have to start trusting my process a little more. I play cash games on DK and tournaments on Fan Duel, used TOR2 as my main line on FD and differentiated throughout, go figure I only use bozak on DK.

Also fuck Cary price

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

@mberkowi said...

Yup, Who knew? Agree for different reasons. Pretty ridiculous night.

Congrats on your FD win!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).