NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 110 ) at  Chicago ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 105 ) at  Anaheim ( -125 ) —- T: 105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

General comment to mathewsmarner: You should click on “Quote” at the bottom right of a comment when you want to reply it. I have a hard time reading your comments sometimes, not knowing what’s the first comment and what’s the reply.

• StPaulMick

@dyavid said...

gaudreau has been better this year on the road. 6pts in 6gp but he’s absolutely crushing at home which is why his price has risen so much (18pts in 11gp). i’ll have a little bit of him but more CGY2

I’m trying to find a league average of the what the home/road point differential is. I thought of looking at a few long term players like Jagr and taking their lifetime home v. road differential and then dividing by the number of years they’ve played to come up with an average annual differential so we can see which players stand out and what is just noise. Maybe this number is already available, maybe I’m describing it wrong, or, most likely, maybe it would just be BS number even if I could come up with it. Just thinking out loud.

• yuda

I’m leaving a ton of salary cap on the table for most of my LU’s tonight.

• mathewsmarner

@Felixxberg said...

General comment to mathewsmarner: You should click on “Quote” at the bottom right of a comment when you want to reply it. I have a hard time reading your comments sometimes, not knowing what’s the first comment and what’s the reply.

never bothered using quote and once had trouble with reply. I just copy and paste

• keephustlincuz

That Ana team has been decimated by injuries. I can see bad things happening for them tonight. Boston doesn’t have strong team but Ana is in bad shape. Like that Bos2 line.

Is it ok to leave 3000 on the table tonight?

• kirby34

Green or Seabrook in cash? Have pieces of DET2 and CHI2.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@StPaulMick said...

I’m trying to find a league average of the what the home/road point differential is. I thought of looking at a few long term players like Jagr and taking their lifetime home v. road differential and then dividing by the number of years they’ve played to come up with an average annual differential so we can see which players stand out and what is just noise. Maybe this number is already available, maybe I’m describing it wrong, or, most likely, maybe it would just be BS number even if I could come up with it. Just thinking out loud.

Home teams score approximately 10% more goals than road teams on average, so an average player should also have 10% more points at home than on the road.

• Canuckage

@kirby34 said...

Green or Seabrook in cash? Have pieces of DET2 and CHI2.

Prefer Green because I don’t see Seabrook on any pp units at the moment.

• mathewsmarner

don’t like lisa simpson anymore zachrob?

• sizzlebeans

@keephustlincuz said...

That Ana team has been decimated by injuries. I can see bad things happening for them tonight. Boston doesn’t have strong team but Ana is in bad shape. Like that Bos2 line.

Sure! My GPP LU has $4300 unused.

• StPaulMick

@Scumpunch said...

Home teams score approximately 10% more goals than road teams on average, so an average player should also have 10% more points at home than on the road.

Oh. Okay. Thank you.

• NextSignal

I always read Marner’s name as Matthew S. Marner, because I’m dumb.

But Matthew S. Marner is much funnier.

• StPaulMick

@NextSignal said...

But Matthew S. Marner is much funnier.

Likewise. I am also dumb. See above.

• keephustlincuz

His name is Mathew S. Marner. Here is his web cam live feed.

• StPaulMick

@StPaulMick said...

Likewise. I am also dumb. See above.

The plot thickens, though, because in addition to spelling his first name wrong our boy Auston’s surname is MaTThews. Mathew S. Marner, on the other hand…

• Zieg30

@mathewsmarner said...

never bothered using quote and once had trouble with reply. I just copy and paste

I’ve always assumed you were doing this on a phone that didn’t permit you to quote.

If you have the quote function, please please please use it. Posts are very hard to follow otherwise.

• mathewsmarner

yes the real austin matthews is spelled with 2 t’s

and like draftkings, i don’t think i will be able to change it on rotogrinders due to the fact that rotogrinders would like to keep their integrity

let’s not get off topic

• MakinItkane9

@keephustlincuz said...

His name is Mathew S. Marner. Here is his web cam live feed.

mr robot ilu

Mathew S Marner much better dfs player than mathews marner..

• MakinItkane9

@keephustlincuz said...

I left 3k on FD cuz man any lineup you have franson and or AA its impossible to fill basically

• StPaulMick

@mathewsmarner said...

yes the real austin matthews is spelled with 2 t’s

and like draftkings, i don’t think i will be able to change it on rotogrinders due to the fact that rotogrinders would like to keep their integrity

let’s not get off topic

Sorry. Sometimes, some one like me just flies a little to close to the sun.

• Felixxberg

I’m leaving tons of salary on both sites!

• mathewsmarner

@StPaulMick said...

Sorry. Sometimes, some one like me just flies a little to close to the sun.

• mathewsmarner

@mathewsmarner said...

• Benn91

Top 3 linestack for tonight DET2 / CGY2 / NYR1

GL everyone!

• StPaulMick

Lol Matt. Too close to the sun, not the water.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler