NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 110 ) at  Chicago ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 105 ) at  Anaheim ( -125 ) —- T: 105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mathewsmarner

justice league comes out tonight, i’m not saying i’m batman but have you seen the two of us in the same room together?

• MakinItkane9

@mathewsmarner said...

justice league comes out tonight, i’m not saying i’m batman but have you seen the two of us in the same room together?

Are you saying you’re ben affleck?

• mathewsmarner

no no

• zachrob2k

@mathewsmarner said...

don’t like lisa simpson anymore zachrob?

What?

• zachrob2k

Ohhhhh hahaha yeah just wanted to switch things up. I’m from Boston so I figured this would do for the time being…

• mathewsmarner

boston bruins over lisa

• zachrob2k

@mathewsmarner said...

boston bruins over lisa

Any day of the week!

• mathewsmarner

15 more mins start your tweaking towards

Cgy1

• Canuckage

RIP to those who faded DET

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

L1 and L2 in an all out brawl right now. Each with 2 goals and 1 assist through the first period.

• Blahaaron

@Canuckage said...

Like me, minus Larkin lol.

• keephustlincuz

@Zieg30 said...

L1 and L2 in an all out brawl right now. Each with 2 goals and 1 assist through the first period.

Det PP1 has it covered.

• Zieg30

They added another assist to Detroit L1. It takes the lead!

• hautalak

@hautalak said...

Single biased bullet tonight and taking Wings L2 minus Tatar add Mantha plug in Green. So basically PP1 minus Nielsen. Plug in some Ducks and fading the “chalk” game.

Well this proved to be a solid decision tonight!!! Could use some more Howard points. Shat and ANA L1 left!

• Danforth11

I’ve got the Det PP stacked along with Ferland and Chicago is killing my lineup right now. Hope they look better after this 1st.

• Blahaaron

Made my free roll team for tomorrow. Stamkos/Kucherov. Barkov/Huberdeau. Kerfoot/Andrighetto.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

Just got home from work. Made most of my lus early this morning with Detoit stacks assuming Lack was gonna be in. All 3 $8 lus on dk between 27 ad 33 points. One of them has Bruins stack later with Rask so that lu is the one to watch. Hopefully, Bergy and Pasta and have 2 points each and Rask have a nice performance. I played both Gibson and Rask in lus and faded goalies in NYR.Chi which was a concern for me at the time but couldn’t decide if it was gonna be 1-0 or 5-4 game. Leaned the higher number of goals. One of Detroit stacks has a Kane one of so hopefully he can score.

• mathewsmarner

need to remind myself of this debrincat fellow

• Blahaaron

Ooh ya my boy with the hot hands, DeBrincat

• Blahaaron

My mistake thus far is taking Backlund instead of Larkin on my first game. I was going back and forth on that one.

• PhoFever

I am rarely right with my hunches, but fading CGY2 and staying steady w DET is paying dividends so far. REALLY need BOS to come thru now ….

• Blahaaron

5 min pp for wings and hawks woke up to ruin my game

• Blahaaron

When 3 of your players get kicked out of the game 😥

• Blahaaron

King Henrik you shall no longer be king.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler