NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Calgary ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 110 ) at  Chicago ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( 105 ) at  Anaheim ( -125 ) —- T: 105

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tristanwolf

i hate the nhl.com website. remember the old one with the black background. was so much better. espn is better and that’s not saying much.

• Felixxberg

23 lineups, 7 different lines, and none of them is in the money.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Remember when Redwings weren’t gonna pay up to AA

• Felixxberg

I need a miracle from BOS2 or BOS4!

• Blahaaron

Green had 8 pts and Franson on Chi has 8 pts. Anyone lucky enough to have em both?

• keephustlincuz

@Blahaaron said...

Green had 8 pts and Franson on Chi has 8 pts. Anyone lucky enough to have em both?

So I’ve been practicing using the 0.25 deflection on fanduel.

Instead of green and franson I somehow ended up using rutta and mcdonagh.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/21965/contests/21965-213335901/entries/1325747434/scoring

A difference of 49 points.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

Goal bty Nash 1 off has one of my 3 lus in the $8 over 50 now with Gibson and and Vatanen. Have Kane and Nash as one offs in this lu with complete wings stack so really want Kane ENG or Nash to tie it up.

• mathewsmarner

with all the anh injuries, kevin roy gets his first career nhl goal

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

That was killer. Anisimov Hattie. Ugh.

Looked offsides. Hope they challenge.

• Blahaaron

Anisimov with the hatty!

• sizzlebeans

@sizzlebeans said...

I’m fading CGY, too. All in on DET1 and CHI2 with some Gibson and ANA defensemen. Granted, I’m pretty much only playing cash games today due to the short slate.

If only i didn’t butcher down CHI2 to just Kane. Ended up going Zet/Larkin/Mantha to screw up on DET too. Vatrano owes me a HT dammit, haha

• sizzlebeans

@tristanwolf said...

i hate the nhl.com website. remember the old one with the black background. was so much better. espn is better and that’s not saying much.

I use ESPN to keep up on scores too. NHL.com is garbage.

• kirby34

Of course I have my highest score of the season on a night I have zero gpp entries. Went to cash games after a week of nothing in gpps.

• Danforth11

I’m a 63.2 with Pasta left.

• Felixxberg

Anisimov had played 571 games before tonight and had never recorded a hat trick. Athanasiou had played 109 and only had one 3 point game. They both decide to perform on a 3 game slate where I have 0% of both of them.

• hautalak

@Felixxberg said...

Anisimov had played 571 games before tonight and had never recorded a hat trick. Athanasiou had played 109 and only had one 3 point game. They both decide to perform on a 3 game slate where I have 0% of both of them.

AA is on you! Always play him haha As for Anisimov, I did not see that one coming. He’s been playing with those guys all year with not much to show for it.

• Tsrobertson

@hautalak said...

Well this proved to be a solid decision tonight!!! Could use some more Howard points. Shat and ANA L1 left!

I will give props here.

I read this and took the same approach.

I mixed in Kane, Perry, Vatanan Rakell, and Gibson.

Could really use a goal or two in the third but I’m not getting greedy. My single bullet paid off tonight and in part thanks to you.

• sizzlebeans

@hautalak said...

AA is on you! Always play him haha As for Anisimov, I did not see that one coming. He’s been playing with those guys all year with not much to show for it.

Anisimov has only been on line 2 for 2 games. He was on line 3 all year before then.

• MakinItkane9

Decided to switch to fd today and put in 40$… put in 7$ of tourneys and sattys. Gonna win a 1$ 300 person tourney for 30$ and 20$ in a 2$ tourney and 2 5$ tickets! God bless the detroit enslaught

• hautalak

@Tsrobertson said...

I will give props here.

I read this and took the same approach.

I mixed in Kane, Perry, Vatanan Rakell, and Gibson.

Could really use a goal or two in the third but I’m not getting greedy. My single bullet paid off tonight and in part thanks to you.

Yeah homerism on a short slate at its finest haha I still love the young guys from Detroit and they are usually somewhat viable. Glad I could be of help. I could use some more ANA L1 with how high scoring has been tonight. Missed with Shatt tonight. Too much salary dilemma.

• hautalak

@sizzlebeans said...

Anisimov has only been on line 2 for 2 games. He was on line 3 all year before then.

Oh I guess I’ve just been missing playing Chicago much and thought I remembered him on L2. My bad. Still couldn’t expect half that from him.

• yisman

awful night

had the road teams

had no pieces of Anaheim and that caused me to bubble as they kept scorijng

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

finished 59th in the $8 for $75 which gave me a nice a profit overall on the night. I’ll take it. Picked a good time to go back to some NHL as the last 2 nights have very kind to me..

I’m off work today so I’ll definite go back to some as I will have time to make lus.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

I’m not too mad about AA (the Detroit one), but his last goal was on a 5 on 3, so I was mad about the referees giving that 5 on 3 after a brawl when it’s 6-2! As for AA (Chicago), I don’t understand how he was 25% taken!

Congrats to those who won! I’m in a terrible slump since Monday. Let’s take it day by day!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #57

RG Tiered Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

I’m not too mad about AA (the Detroit one), but his last goal was on a 5 on 3, so I was mad about the referees giving that 5 on 3 after a brawl when it’s 6-2! As for AA (Chicago), I don’t understand how he was 25% taken!

Congrats to those who won! I’m in a terrible slump since Monday. Let’s take it day by day!

What’s amazing if my lu that finished at 61.50 would have tied for first if I had anisimov instead of Zetterberg. Basically same price , too. Guy who won the $8 had my same lu except had AA instead of Zetts. Crazy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler