7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -130 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -110 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-25
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Minnesota ( -215 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  San Jose ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Harbaugh04

Drake Batherson (DK $3200) was called up by Ottawa to start tonight against after being named AHL player of the week last week. He has 20 points through 14 AHL games and is slotted to skate on OTT1 with Duchene and Dzingel. Might be worth a look.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

We have a nice slate ahead of us here I’m excited for!

On the first go around I like CBJ L1 a lot, chasing NJ L2 until they get priced up a bit, and NYI L1 because Lee was left out last game against VAN.

I also like OTT L2 as well but just like that line as whole and the Wings bubble is ready to burst. Once you see Howard around 8K that’s a sign of the rise before the fall IMO. I still like DET L1 though and can’t believe AA at 6.9K but 3 straight 6+ FPs will do that. FWIW I’m not playing him at that price. Regression to the mean (~3-4 points is coming). Last but not least I like a little NSH L2 for salary relief.

Too many D to choose from but Butcher makes the first cut for me. I want a NJ D and he’s the one that fits best. And can’t go wrong with Gio.

Going cheap at G with Murray (PIT has to right the ship!), Schneider, and Price. I will play some Duby as insurance some places. There’s my original thoughts for the day. I’ve been getting a lot right the past few nights, now it just needs to be put all together.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

Drake Batherson is worth half a look tonight. He grew up an hour away, was and is really really good. Like, REALLY good, obscenely clutch. If he was playing on most other teams chances are he would have a lot more hype around his name.

edit: didn’t even notice the first post there, sorry!! Already mentioned guess he won’t be such a secret after all lol

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

if the defender’s first name isn’t Ryan, chances are I’m not playing them tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

@sirrobert6 said...

if the defender’s first name isn’t Ryan, chances are I’m not playing them tonight.

LOL I just saw how many there are to choose from! I like Ryan Suter a lot though.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Congrats Ivan (I guess that’s your name)!

I had a losing night but not by much. Faded Eakin unfortunately.

On to tonight!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

We have a very nice Two-Man tonight!

• PhoFever

@sirrobert6 said...

I like Ryan Chabot and Ryan Giordano a lot tonight.

• sizzlebeans

@PhoFever said...

I like Ryan Chabot and Ryan Giordano a lot tonight.

Haha, those were the first two I went with as well.

• keephustlincuz

@sirrobert6 said...

Me too.

For cheap guys I like

Ryan Severson and Ryan Maata.

Game stack clb and Philadelphia I have Ryan Jones and Ryan Gostisbehere.

GL tonight.

• ttucowboy84

Anyone else like CGY1? That’s my first thought.

• hautalak

• x2

@ttucowboy84 said...

Anyone else like CGY1? That’s my first thought.

I do. I’d say 4th rated line for me behind CBJ L1, NYI L1, and NJ L2.

The problem is I keep wanting to go to Price for salary relief (I’ve seen that story before but keep falling victim to it). I’ll do both and would lean towards CGY winning the matchup. Hope Price makes a lot of saves lol

• ttucowboy84

@hautalak said...

I do. I’d say 4th rated line for me behind CBJ L1, NYI L1, and NJ L2.

The problem is I keep wanting to go to Price for salary relief (I’ve seen that story before but keep falling victim to it). I’ll do both and would lean towards CGY winning the matchup. Hope Price makes a lot of saves lol

Yeah, I’m a sucker for Calgary because some of my best NHL finishes have included them (of course, that was last year when they had teach me how to Dougie Hamilton). Still, at home and I really like that line against Montreal’s “defense.”

I will say Price is a good punt if you aren’t interested in Calgary. He’s going to get peppered with shots on goal. If he stands on his head, could be the punt that takes down GPPs.

• hautalak

• x2

@ttucowboy84 said...

Still, at home and I really like that line against Montreal’s “defense.”

No question! Ownership should be really spread out tonight it seems.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

This is a spectacular looking slate

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

and tampa game stacks just got way more relevant.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Andrei Vasilevskiy is OUT for Tampa Bay.
    Sidney Crosby is OUT for Pittsburgh.

• yisman

Coach Sullivan on if Crosby will be available for tonight’s game: “Sid will not play tonight… Right now his status is day-to-day, but my sense is it’s going to be a week.”

It is not a concussion, though.

• PhoFever

@yisman said...

Coach Sullivan on if Crosby will be available for tonight’s game: “Sid will not play tonight… Right now his status is day-to-day, but my sense is it’s going to be a week.”

It is not a concussion, though.

This will definitely draw the herds towards TB even more. I will eat some chalk but will have plenty of pivots – CBJ, MIN, OTT and CGY especially.

• Wingman

Been so ice cold the past 7 days, probably play one lineup in a SE and a .10 satty. Probably leave the Showdown qualifier alone tonight unless I get a good read on it

Leaning CGY1 since they have been good with Gio but might go else where in goal

• hautalak

• x2

And I’m thinking to myself, gimme all the Malkin (as will others). I have a PIT win tonight but who to pair with Malkin? It’ll be Malkin/Kessell/Letang/? for me. I’m really considering Pearson there and idk how to feel about that…

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

And I’m thinking to myself, gimme all the Malkin (as will others). I have a PIT win tonight but who to pair with Malkin? It’ll be Malkin/Kessell/Letang/? for me. I’m really considering Pearson there and idk how to feel about that…

Looks like simon, malkin and horn.

• hautalak

• x2

@keephustlincuz said...

Looks like simon, malkin and horn.

Exactly why I’m playing it the way I am lol I have never rostered SImon nor will I ever. And Hornqvist does nothing for me and he’s only good with Sid IMO. Just playing the guys I “know” can score.

• PhoFever

You can make some really good Team Switzerland stacks for the later slates. Josi, Fiala, Meier and Niederreiter.

• keephustlincuz

@hautalak said...

Exactly why I’m playing it the way I am lol I have never rostered SImon nor will I ever. And Hornqvist does nothing for me and he’s only good with Sid IMO. Just playing the guys I “know” can score.

Who are coming back with on TB?

What is ottawa doing with the lines…

Wanted dzi duch and bath.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).