7:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -130 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -110 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-25
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 110 ) at  Columbus ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: 6o-25
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Minnesota ( -215 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:05 PM :  Nashville ( -140 ) at  Arizona ( 120 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    9:05 PM :  Montreal ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 115 ) at  San Jose ( -135 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

Had FLA L2 so will plug them in now. Don’t trust the Jackets tonight.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

having trouble deciding which goalie to target that’s going to let in five.
    there’s just so, so many.
    Tonight may end up being the highest scoring night of the season.

• KindGuy

Only playing freerolls tonight. Heavy on MIN PP2 and SJ PP2. Good luck all.

• Zieg30

Have exposure to both of the top two MN lines, but am sure that of course the ones I’ve paired them with will be the opposite ones to do well. Didn’t ensure I paired both lines with the same pairings. We shall see!

• Felixxberg

Damn! I was creating lineups without entering them but I forgot we were so close to lock, so now the contest is full and I can’t enter them anywhere. The gambler in me entered one anyway in the $400 contest. Kind of dumb on a large slate but sometimes dumb decisions do wonders!

• sizzlebeans

Yea, once i got around to checking the lobby, everything was full. I guess that’s a good sign for NHL DFS long term. Just lame for tonight.

• kirby34

Fiala/Chabot or Craig Smith Erik Karlsson in cash?

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

Damn! I was creating lineups without entering them but I forgot we were so close to lock, so now the contest is full and I can’t enter them anywhere. The gambler in me entered one anyway in the $400 contest. Kind of dumb on a large slate but sometimes dumb decisions do wonders!

Good luck good luck. I entered two entries so 2x dumb as you :)

• yisman

wish I hadn’t wasted time making a DK lineup!

• yisman

@kirby34 said...

I like Fiala and Karlsson so it’s hard for me to decide

I have both in my lineup

• MotownGreek

Good luck to everyone tonight, lets get some wins in here!

• Canuckage

@kirby34 said...

Pretty close but I like Smith/Karlsson a tiny more

• Zieg30

@Felixxberg said...

Sent you an email, fyi.

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

just some helpful advice for everyone with lineup issues…

one thing I found that saved me the issues was making a “dummy” lineup to enter everything with, and change the lineup later. Issue is your lineup creation can go to the very last second and GPPs never last that long. So, make sure to not leave something to the last second that will never be there for you. I had that issue forever too and it was never resolved until I started using my dummy lineup strategy. Just important to remember to make sure your dummy lineup is gone/empty of entries by the time lock comes LOL

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

had to drop all my Parise which really upsets me, but hey, hopefully he makes some dead money cause his ownership will still be massive.

• jmbcub

Played some MN1 and 2 tonight. Curious if lines will get mixed with the parise situation?

• Zieg30

@sirrobert6 said...

had to drop all my Parise which really upsets me, but hey, hopefully he makes some dead money cause his ownership will still be massive.

I’m not seeing any news that he’s out, just that he was under the weather. Is it official?

• mathewsmarner

islanders line 1 better win me some moolah

• mathewsmarner

oh man I have elliot

….see you guys tomorrow!

good luck to all of you tonight

• yisman

@Zieg30 said...

I’m not seeing any news that he’s out, just that he was under the weather. Is it official?

the last update was GTD

• yisman

• mathewsmarner

Islanders playing for the top draft pick

• MotownGreek

Have Greiss in one of my lineups…that one is done for night. Why am I playing multiple lineups again!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

OMG Malkin absolute roadside ROBBERY from Dom. INSANE.
    edit: It was actually McDonagh, that was lliiittt glove save!

• Zieg30

@mathewsmarner said...

oh man I have elliot

….see you guys tomorrow!

good luck to all of you tonight

One goal against doesn’t end a night!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.