7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 149 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 149
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Minnesota ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 105 ) at  Edmonton ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Washington ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( 140 ) at  Vancouver ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:35 PM :  Florida ( 145 ) at  San Jose ( -161 ) —- T: 145
    10:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

I have Kerfoot in all of my lineups. He is really cheap and reliable for points as a 2nd line center

• PhoFever

@Scumpunch said...

If he plays, yes. He’s a game time decision

Edit: Matthews is out. Lines are anyone’s guess!

A Marner resurgence is upon us, me thinks. Can’t do a full Leafs stack; been losing too much of late and need to spread the risk. However, some Marner and Rielly pairs and one-offs are definitely in play as a way to fit in some shares of Patches and TB1. Markstrom is definitely my go-to goalie for my single bullet GPP.

What are people’s thoughts on WPG1? I’ve been doing a lot of head-to-heads lately against the same guy, and he ALWAYS stacks Winnipeg. He’s got me psyched out; I feel like I always need to have some of them mixed in, in order to offset this dude’s points in case they go off. Do I have the wrong mentality here?

• zachrob2k

@Blahaaron said...

No auston tonight

Dammit

• somanyrings

Should be interesting tonight to see how good TB m and Dallas really are, Dallas excels on the PK kill and TB relies on the PP a lot, and Dallas just had two straight gut checks.

• zachrob2k

I’m not going to play. Too tricky.

• eaglezzz

Going to take a chance on Bozak/Marner/JVR playing together tonight. Marner/JVR seem like the cash game guys from Toronto tonight.

• Blahaaron

Half my lineups are Colorado 2. They come to about 11,500 i think. You can stack them with any top line you’d like.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

These are my teams when I look at goalies: Devils, Lightning, Penguins, Senators, Canadiens, Blues, Oilers, Avalanche, Canucks, Panthers, and I also like the Jets. Now I’m just waiting for the line matching article to narrow it down to 7 lines/21 lineups.

• Blahaaron

Zajac makes his season debut tonight for the devils. Same for Soshnikov for Leafs. Perreault back for Winnipeg. Bobby Ryan plays tonight for Ottawa too.
    He skates with Duchene.

• Blahaaron

Soo what is the consensus on the highest scoring game? Ottawa/Pitts? Isles/Canes?

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

Half my lineups are Colorado 2. They come to about 11,500 i think. You can stack them with any top line you’d like.

They have new lines. I don’t know if you saw them: http://bsndenver.com/j-t-compher-seeks-to-regain-rhythm-following-rocky-sweden-experience/

• FlyGuys335

@Felixxberg said...

They have new lines. I don’t know if you saw them: http://bsndenver.com/j-t-compher-seeks-to-regain-rhythm-following-rocky-sweden-experience/

Does that mean the kamenev line will get 4th line minutes?

• Blahaaron

@Felixxberg said...

Wtf. This is stupid. The kerfoot, adrighetto and yakupov line has been a very productive line. Thanks for letting me know. Colorado is stupid. They had chemistry. Might just one off with Kerfoot now.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

In their last game, COL1 saw a remarkable 41% of even strength minutes. The coaching staff clearly realizes that this is the only competent line they have left with Duchene out of town.

• Blahaaron

@FlyGuys335 said...

Does that mean the kamenev line will get 4th line minutes?

Daily faceoff has Kamenev on 2nd line and Kerfoot on the 4th. They demoted a guy who has had 4 goals 2 assists in 3 games since being given 2nd line minutes and playing with andrighetto and Yak. Colorado management continues their legacy of wtf moves. So who is this Kamenev guy anyway that he gets to bump Colorado’s best player in the past week to the 4th line. Should I pick him.

• Kraftster

I’m loving the Backstrom-Oshie duo assuming Colorado will want it’s L1 out there against WAS1. Hoping the DFO article confirms this.

• mathewsmarner

happy to say i got $1 in nba last night using the 1% lebron and simmons (from phi)

• octagon

@Blahaaron said...

Daily faceoff has Kamenev on 2nd line and Kerfoot on the 4th. They demoted a guy who has had 4 goals 2 assists in 3 games since being given 2nd line minutes and playing with andrighetto and Yak. Colorado management continues their legacy of wtf moves. So who is this Kamenev guy anyway that he gets to bump Colorado’s best player in the past week to the 4th line. Should I pick him.

I’m assuming Wilson-Kerfoot-Compher will be the actual 2nd line.

• dyavid

@Blahaaron said...

So who is this Kamenev guy anyway

They got him in the duchene trade

• dyavid

what’s with the colorado love today? am i missing something? Washington is a better team and are priced down all over their lineup. I’ll be heavy on them tonight.

• MakinItkane9

TB vs Dallas? Is the over under 9.5?

Revenge narrative for bishop maybe?

Edit: Also i won 2 tickets to the super dangle on December 19th, why does fan duel do satellites months in advance?

• Kraftster

@dyavid said...

what’s with the colorado love today? am i missing something? Washington is a better team and are priced down all over their lineup. I’ll be heavy on them tonight.

This is neither ’16-17 Avs nor Caps. I have Colorado’s matchup scoring higher than Caps, especially if you base it upon Home/Road numbers.

It’s still a bit early to look at just numbers perhaps, but WAS1 is a pretty plum matchup, and Backstrom’s line has struggled mightily. Niskanen back and Backstrom out of his drought should help turn things around, but there’s really no reason to love Washington in this game if you dig into the numbers.

• Blahaaron

No Barrie tonight for Avs. That’s gonna hurt Colorado.

• Zieg30

Still don’t understand why RG can’t fix the Daily Alerts so that NHL has its own section. Great that there are actual alerts for the NHL now, but they’re buried under the “All” page.

• Blahaaron

I think the most sure thing tonight is the Horvat line in Vancouver against Vegas. I heard Subban will be there but who knows if he will play or it is Legace. Either way, Vegas no longer has the strength of home ice/ getting their opponents drunk on a night before the game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler