7:35 PM :  Dallas ( 149 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -165 ) —- T: 149
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 115 ) at  Winnipeg ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Minnesota ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 105 ) at  Edmonton ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    9:05 PM :  Washington ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  Vegas ( 140 ) at  Vancouver ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:35 PM :  Florida ( 145 ) at  San Jose ( -161 ) —- T: 145
    10:35 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@branches882 said...

For NHL, is it best to do two line stacks from different teams and then fill the rest with singles, or, one line stack and the rest singles?

On DK, the high rollers do two line stacks and then two singles. (3/3/1/1) with the 2 singles being two high floor defenders like a Karlsson or Burns(not this year).

• KindGuy

Knowing NHL variance, Canucks will probably get shut out tonight.

• epot

is burnsie gonna bust out tonight? FLA tends to bring out the best in him.

• Blahaaron

@elementasrat said...

Knowing NHL variance, Canucks will probably get shut out tonight.

Wouldn’t that be embarassing. Vegas isn’t that good on the road.

• Blahaaron

@epot said...

is burnsie gonna bust out tonight? FLA tends to bring out the best in him.

My goalie Luongo hopes not 😅

• epot

@Blahaaron said...

My goalie Luongo hopes not 😅

“In five career games at SAP Center vs. Florida, Burns has three goals and four assists, including three multi-point contests.” not sure if louie was the goalie in those?

• Kraftster

@Quickparty said...

MacKinnon at home has seen primary minutes vs:
    DAL1, BOS1, STL1 (when that was Tank/Stastny/Steen), CHI1, and mixed minutes vs CAR. Anaheim game is a wash.
    One interesting note was after Duchene got traded, COL1 saw OTT3/OTT2 as the home team in Sweden, but I’m not putting much stock in that.
    The CHI1/WSH1 (Backstrom) comparison seems fair to me. CHI2 has the ‘scariest’ offensive player in Kane, while WSH2 has the ‘scariest’ in OV, but MacK still saw the 1s. Just so you know where my head is at.

Appreciate it. Seems like a fair analysis. I’m not going to tinker with my COL 1 and Backs/Oshie LU because of the high PPO I expect for both sides, and I will be watching how this shakes out with great intrigue.

• Blahaaron

@epot said...

“In five career games at SAP Center vs. Florida, Burns has three goals and four assists, including three multi-point contests.” not sure if louie was the goalie in those?

Burnsy is a good pick then. He needs to get going soon. Might as well be tonight lol.

• Blahaaron

Here is someones cheat sheet

https://twitter.com/DFS_Karma/status/931293954829459457

• kirby34

Is Johnson replacing Barrie on PP1 or just go with Girard?

• mathewsmarner

i’m so with blahaaron on tb1 and van 1 just whose the goalie markstrom or vasilevski?

i also included del zotto for d man

marks leaves me 3300 and vas leaves me with 2800

• small1dawg

Krug doubtful tonight?

• kirby34

@small1dawg said...

Krug doubtful tonight?

You could start a pretty good team with all of the players the Bruins have injured.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@branches882 said...

For NHL, is it best to do two line stacks from different teams and then fill the rest with singles, or, one line stack and the rest singles?

Like I have said earlier in this forum (some days/weeks ago), in two years playing, I have seen someone winning with random players maybe once or twice. With 1 line and then random players, also almost never. The typical winning combo is 2 lines.

My favorite metaphore is that picking random forwards is like throwing 6 dice and wanting to have only sixes, while picking two lines is like throwing 2 dice and wanting to have only sixes. Picking one line and 3 random players would be like throwing 4 dice, and the same logic applies for every strategy you want to use.

• Canuckage

@Blahaaron said...

You can stack em with the Horvat line.

Yeah I did this and have some with ARI stack too. Almost impossible but still possible :P

• sizzlebeans

Off topic, but do any of you follow some of the major NHL DFS players on twitter. Some of those dudes are hilarious (Belt, Saul, etc…)

• mathewsmarner

see you at the top blaaharon

• JimmyTango

Wanted to do an all Carl/Carlson/Karlsson lineup but I ran out of guys, so I expanded it to include Conor/Connor/Conner.

Wish me luck!

• Canuckage

@JimmyTango said...

Wanted to do an all Carl/Carlson/Karlsson lineup but I ran out of guys, so I expanded it to include Conor/Connor/Conner.

Wish me luck!

GL!, You’ll need it :P

• JimmyTango

@Canuckage said...

GL!, You’ll need it :P

Thanks! Only had to leave $8k on the table.

Got a really good feeling about this.

• branches882

good luck, have fun all!

• Blahaaron

@mathewsmarner said...

see you at the top blaaharon

Forgive me ACDC but it’s a long way to the top if you wanna win a free roll.

• epot

roughly 85k

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

https://twitter.com/DFS_Karma/status/931293954829459457

Some of those cash plays make no sense, such as Rust/Guentzel, Greiss, and Forbort.

• mathewsmarner

anyone else feel letestu is a must have?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).