• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 170 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -110 ) at  Carolina ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 150 ) at  Montreal ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 120 ) at  Ottawa ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 165 ) at  St. Louis ( -185 ) —- T: 165

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• umwoz

Goalie is a tricky one tonight….. I don’t think any of them have a true shutout potential.

The line is inflated big time on NYI due to public perception. NYI should be favored, but not by that much. I like Halak to win but I don’t know by that much…. Arizona has shown the ability to put up goals.

• shadymsix

Will Montreal step back up against the canucks

• drewbee30

@shadymsix said...

Will Montreal step back up against the canucks

Probably, which line though

• chrisp200

The interesting game to me for goalie/shutout potential are the Carolina/Anaheim and Panthers/Lightning games. Which way though?

• Danomite6

@chrisp200 said...

The interesting game to me for goalie/shutout potential are the Carolina/Anaheim and Panthers/Lightning games. Which way though?

Is Khudobin an option here? Carolina with potentially a lot of shots but not many goals based on their track record? I was originally thinking Halak but then I could upgrade Markov to Subban. Hmmm…

• umwoz

Khudobin is such a risk. 4 and 5 goal against outings this year, along with 3 in 8 shots vs Arizona. Very inconsistent.

• Danomite6

@umwoz said...

Khudobin is such a risk. 4 and 5 goal against outings this year, along with 3 in 8 shots vs Arizona. Very inconsistent.

Yeah, on second thought, I think I’d prefer Halak lol! Honestly, I don’t feel good about many of these goalie options tonight. Condon did not play well the last time I took him and Vasilevskii had his team suck in front of him the last time I took him. Meanwhile Allen has been awful in his last 2 games…

• Dewoc19

For the love of god, why does Condon suck so much lately!?

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Dewoc19 said...

For the love of god, why does Condon suck so much lately!?

Not trying to be a dick, but the real question is how was he playing out of his mind for the first 9 games?

• Dewoc19

Holy cow, I hate Condon and the Canadians now, I’m jumping off this bandwagon after tonight cause these guys are absolutely killing me every night now

• deejones49

Top stack

• jlaserre

So why haven’t Backes and tarasenko been given their assists???

• deejones49

@jlaserre said...

So why haven’t Backes and tarasenko been given their assists???

They are showing on DK 1 assist

• mberkowi

DK has been correct all night. FD just updated. The smaller sites I’m on haven’t updated. Something must have came thru wrong from one of the stat providers.

• mberkowi

FD also has JM Liles as +2 in a game they lost 4-1. I would double check your players. Weird stuff coming thru.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).