7:35 PM :  Florida ( -115 ) at  Toronto ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Minnesota ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -110 ) at  St. Louis ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 140 ) at  Dallas ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Anaheim ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 105 ) at  Vancouver ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kdub

Thanks for the xG and scf info guys

• MSU_Dave

T-Raven you are crazy with that LAK line. I’m thinking a Toffoli night

• MSU_Dave

Waiting for the Pepsi show so I know who not to start tonight!! LOL Also Namestnikov has played with Kuch for most of the season and I say they don’t miss a beat against Buff

• StanHalen

@TicketRaven said...

I like Brown / Dowd / Setaguchi

Pair that line with the Boll/Garbutt line for the Ducks. Maybe with a Clayton Stoner kicker. That might not get you a lot of goals, assists, SOG’s, or blocks, but your sandpaper will be off the charts.

• tysim19

I know the Stars are banged up but I will lock and load Jamie Benn at 6700 on DK every day of the week and twice on Sundays

• cplatt87

@tysim19 said...

I know the Stars are banged up but I will lock and load Jamie Benn at 6700 on DK every day of the week and twice on Sundays

Ya he’s one of the easiest cash game plays for me without question. Might avoid in tournaments just because he’ll probably be super popular with that price though

• james9119

Thanks Max, that’s what I was thinking so wanted to hear rationale for plays like that

• loustrati

ARE YOU SERIOUS CUZ?

• loustrati

Ghost should be benched?ARE YOU SERIOUS?

• tristanwolf

Goalie is a hot mess tonight. tukka v dubynk best ones vs eachother. gibson unlikely to start. budaj doesnt win…where to go? bishop? pekka? condon?

• maxeernst

@tristanwolf said...

gibson unlikely to start

All I have seen about this is Carlyle refusing to name a starter and the beat writer very casually speculating that he thinks it might be Bernier.

• julieduke33

@maxeernst said...

All I have seen about this is Carlyle refusing to name a starter and the beat writer very casually speculating that he thinks it might be Bernier.

Great Carlyle lets keep it a secret so other team can’t prepare… haha, what a joke, Not naming goalie gives you zero advantage….

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Goalie is a hot mess tonight. tukka v dubynk best ones vs eachother. gibson unlikely to start. budaj doesnt win…where to go? bishop? pekka? condon?

I’m on Bishop, Rinne, Markstrom and 1 Rask which fits the Van1 stack on FD. I’d like to use Ana G but Carlyle sucks

• cplatt87

I’ve got Gibson in on DK, so if Bernier starts I can just go down for $200 and not hate myself. Have some Rinne and Rask shares as well.

• bdvratoric

I feel sick saying this but I’m on Lehtonen lol. No Landeskog or Duchene, stats have me pointing to him here. Love Rinne at 7.2 though

• maxeernst

Gosh all this Rinne loves makes me want to play more Karlsson. Rinne is terrible and on the road. Down boys! Down!

• tristanwolf

the problem with rinne is he and nashville are bad on the road. i had a bit but fading now. rolling mostly bishop with a couple condons and jake allens (who also has big home/road splits differences). g luck all.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

@maxeernst said...

Gosh all this Rinne loves makes me want to play more Karlsson. Rinne is terrible and on the road. Down boys! Down!

I hear ya. Don’t play him often but I think the Condon breaks tonight and like him for the win. I only play hockey on FD with DK only occasionally. G not that strong tonight, imo, with Ana up in the air. Debating on trying to fit Rask in more.

• kuss19

If gibson does not start.. Would u prefer Markstrom, Bernier or Reimer?

• tristanwolf

thanks for the heads up on the ghostisbehere scratch, had him in a few early ones today i forgot about, glad i reread the thread. swapped mostly for shattenkirk.

• keephustlincuz

Favorite game stack: win/phi or nas/tor?

• noddy

@tristanwolf said...

Condon

• maxeernst

@kuss19 said...

If gibson does not start.. Would u prefer Markstrom, Bernier or Reimer?

Bernier. It’s the same situation. They are similarly skilled.

• tristanwolf

@keephustlincuz said...

Favorite game stack: win/phi or nas/tor?

chalk but i gotta say winne /philly

• Canuckage

#YOLO, Steen please play tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).