7:35 PM :  Florida ( -115 ) at  Toronto ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Boston ( 100 ) at  Minnesota ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -110 ) at  St. Louis ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:35 PM :  Colorado ( 140 ) at  Dallas ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:05 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  Anaheim ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 105 ) at  Vancouver ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Olhausen

@keephustlincuz said...

Favorite game stack: win/phi or nas/tor?

Nashville isn’t playing Toronto if you are talking true game stack. Maybe you just meant playing Nash and Toronto stacks in the same lineup?

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

chalk but i gotta say winne /philly

How can that game stack be chalk? That game stack will not be over 5% in any gpp.

• bdvratoric

@keephustlincuz said...

How can that game stack be chalk? That game stack will not be over 5% in any gpp.

Scheifele and Laine both 20+% lol

• keephustlincuz

@bdvratoric said...

Scheifele and Laine both 20+% lol

It’s OK to have a couple high owned players. 4 players under 10% in my stack.

• tristanwolf

@keephustlincuz said...

the league’s points and goals leaders with two of the leagues best offenses? but i’ll take the flyers at 10-14% and jets around 20%.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Why did I wind up with Nesterov on only 2 lus. Ugh. I thought I had more.

• tristanwolf

punted with nesterov and goudas in a few d spots. a lot better start than last few nights :) the bishop puck to the throat was a scare but looks like he is ok.

• tristanwolf

so many random scorers tonight, guys with their 1-3rd goal of the year. i think i have 0 goals with my phi/winn/dallas lines lol. this game.

edit- thank you wayne simmonds!

• bdvratoric

@tristanwolf said...

so many random scorers tonight, guys with their 1-3rd goal of the year. i think i have 0 goals with my phi/winn/dallas lines lol. this game.

edit- thank you wayne simmonds!

Yeah it’s ridiculous so far. Glad I have a lot of late game players

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Right teams , wrong players scoring once again. At least Simmonds/Scheen just got on the board. At least lots of no names scoring in spots so still time.

Feels like Tuesday all over again when I was heavy on Nash line and Matthews line and the JVR line went off and rest of Rangers went off but Nash line.

• Olhausen

Got way to cute and took Martin Jones over Ben bishop and it’s costing me a top 15 spot in the breakaway on fan duel at the moment. It’s definitely the dumbest move I’ve made all season. Way to easy of a call to go bishop over Jones tonight and I blew it.😡😡😡😡😡

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Seems like it is Bernier

https://twitter.com/DailyFaceoff/status/799439408084570114

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Flyers with 5 goals but not 1 player with 2 points and just 21 SOG. SMH

• keephustlincuz

@yountingly said...

Flyers with 5 goals but not 1 player with 2 points and just 21 SOG. SMH

I hear ya. Every game I pick to stack in the last week has 6 or 7 goals but I don’t have the right line. If I like a game stack I should forget about dfs and just flash up pinnacle and take the over.

• umwoz

Laine is starting to put up some Johnny Gaudreau level Home/Away splits.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice Ribeiro at 0.9% owned. First time this rostering him this year but I stacked nash1 and 2 in different lus at I liked them. Have the Sedins with them and Rask so let’s go.

• TicketRaven

we’ll have to see – I bet those three get a total of 13 pts+ tonight

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@TicketRaven said...

we’ll have to see – I bet those three get a total of 13 pts+ tonight

What 3? FD points?

• TicketRaven

best of luck James9119 – just trying to help by listing a line of players for folks to consider here. I usually don’t just chime in to others thoughts on a forum. I just suggest what I know to be a good spot for a line. I like to contribute names of players on lines to this forum. That seems like a positive way to post. GL luck. – Joe

• TicketRaven

Brown / Dowd / Setaguchi
    Loved Rinne tonight – sweet
    Also played Bernier big time

• TicketRaven

Neil, Van Riem, and FreddyLeaf doing magic for me tonight. Kick it!

• TicketRaven

John Chayka understands NHL game day timezone sleep patterns. There is a direct correlation to having pro athletes travel immediately after a game to travel 2 or 3 time zones and staying in a city until “sleep-in” and rest is proper. Timezones, travel, sleep, humidity, and temperature change in cities plays a bigger role than most would understand.

• TicketRaven

Deal is very close to merge DraftKings and FanDuel – announcement coming soon. Reported by Fox News New York 10:33pm on 11/17/2016

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn Rask loses so, win, game, edler gets A taken away and Ingram on Saints off to locker room. What an awful dfs 5 minutes.

• Olhausen

@TicketRaven said...

Deal is very close to merge DraftKings and FanDuel – announcement coming soon. Reported by Fox News New York 10:33pm on 11/17/2016

I’m sure it’s no coincidence that DK has upped all the 3$ Gpps to 4$ now. Its extremely frustrating!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).