NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

Here we are with another lovely 2-gamer. Monday night I got cute and switched out ANA for BOS at the last second; paid the price dearly. Tonight I’m going to use all my willpower to stick with a big CBJ performance as the main narrative and a solid, if not low scoring Jimmy Howard win as the secondary narrative.

• Blahaaron

What a night last night was. Today is a bit of a breather.

BREAKING: As per @Aportzline, #CBJ have signed forward Cam Atkinson to a 7-year, $40.25M contract extension #NHL

Maybe Cam has a big game tonight. I’m sure he will be super pumped.

• Tsrobertson

@Blahaaron said...

What a night last night was. Today is a bit of a breather.

BREAKING: As per @Aportzline, #CBJ have signed forward Cam Atkinson to a 7-year, $40.25M contract extension #NHL

Maybe Cam has a big game tonight. I’m sure he will be super pumped.

Probably be slowed down with all that added weight to his pockets.

• StPaulMick

@Tsrobertson said...

Probably be slowed down with all that added weight to his pockets.

Or slip on the extra nickels falling out all over the ice.

• Blahaaron

Vladislav Kamenev: Injury: Kamenev suffered a broken arm in his Avalanche debut on Thursday; out indefinitely.

Some bad luck there.

• Blahaaron

Something to note” rangers jackets played last week and rangers scored 3 PPG. Rags are 3rd best PP and Columbus is 13th best PK. Tied with NYR.

• Quickparty

Columbus PK is a mirage – or at least it was last week. Propped up by goaltending

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

CBJ lines always a mess!

• Felixxberg

The best I can come up with is this: https://mobile.twitter.com/JacketsInsider/status/931195487306289152

• StPaulMick

@Felixxberg said...

The best I can come up with is this: https://mobile.twitter.com/JacketsInsider/status/931195487306289152

Felix tell me you mixed in some Desert Dogs in your l/us last night!

• Felixxberg

@StPaulMick said...

Felix tell me you mixed in some Desert Dogs in your l/us last night!

Unfortunately I didn’t have the balls to! But I would have put L1 anyway and L2 was the most productive.

• Felixxberg

Goalie matchups:

Lundqvist away: .897, 3.88
    Bobrovsky home: .938, 1.86

Lehner away: .858, 4.61
    Howard home: .923, 2.47

Need I say more?

• MakinItkane9

3X’d my br over the last 2 nights is it worth playing on this awful 2 game slate? I feel like its a big kane/eichel night.

• KindGuy

Just wanted to say screw Canucks…….

• Felixxberg

Just received free tickets for tomorrow’s Canadiens-Maple Leafs game from a colleague! That’s a nice way to end the week!

• Felixxberg

@MakinItkane9 said...

3X’d my br over the last 2 nights is it worth playing on this awful 2 game slate? I feel like its a big kane/eichel night.

It’s always worth playing but maybe not go too crazy.

• Felixxberg

Quickparty, what would be the best choice for my last line between CBJ1, CBJ2 or DET1?

• Canuckage

Sigh, FD pool filled up 3 hours before lock……

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

Quickparty, what would be the best choice for my last line between CBJ1, CBJ2 or DET1?

not DET1

• epot

wondering the effects of a 40 mill contract will have on atkinson?

• mathewsmarner

funny how det 2 hasn’t been mentioned, also sam reinhart in a good position just like atkinson, but the ignorance is there i perceive. same goes with panarin.

• keephustlincuz

Calling a hannikainen goal right now. Nobody else is allowed to play him.

• Blahaaron

Good luck everyone.
    W

• Nobakov

Savard out.

• mathewsmarner

@Nobakov said...

Savard out.

there’s goes clb penatly kill, any nyr powerplay predictions?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).