NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 184 ) at  Washington ( -218 ) —- T: 6u-10
    9:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 151 ) at  Arizona ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

baahstonbotfly – 182.3
    Booooooums – 173.7
    nucks916 – 162.4
    flipp39 – 150.5
    CheetosAddict – 148.9

• PhoFever

Folks, another 2 game slate, and worse, one with the Coyotes on it. That team is DFS kryptonite. Try to stack a full line; I dare you.

Their PP1 unit has three Cs from the first three lines. I haven’t seen that before…what’s next, a PP unit with 3 D-men? So random, you would think they were coached by Mike Babcock. Except for the winning part.

• hautalak

This slate…

Stack WSH with Gibson in net? Sounds like a plan to me.

• tristanwolf

flyers called up #1 pick morgan frost. back to back 100 point seasons in the OHL. might be worth a flier tomorrow night. 😄

• PhoFever

@hautalak said...

This slate…

Stack WSH with Gibson in net? Sounds like a plan to me.

Why do that when you you can play Darcy aka the “TkachukSlayer” on home ice?

Winning formula:

$ = [WSH1] + [Kuemper] + [any Coyotes that fit with your leftover salary, since they all have an equal scoring probability]

• hautalak

@PhoFever said...

Why do that when you you can play Darcy aka the “TkachukSlayer” on home ice?

Seems too easy that way!

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

Skipping tonight. I’ll be back for the $360 contest tomorrow!

• yisman

consecutive two game slates also means two days without any decent prize pools

• Dallasg

This first look at this slate made me cry

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Caps and Kings

• Wingman

Fade the caps and win all the money?

• DFSx42

you guys playing 2 game slates are real heroes and sickos at the same time

• Syzltuth

I personally do better on the smaller slates and will often play the turbos over the main when there’s a lot of games that night. Plus for a small stakes player like me, going for the Ironman and getting diamond status a few times a year is a big boost to my meager bankroll 🤷🏻‍♂️

• ttc12

• keephustlincuz

Anybody have a guess on Ana pp2 for a defensemen. Looks like mahura is out.

• yisman

@DFSx42 said...

DK makes us addicts due to iron man

• Canuckage

@keephustlincuz said...

Anybody have a guess on Ana pp2 for a defensemen. Looks like mahura is out.

Was wondering about that too. I am thinking Del Zotto has the highest chance of slotting in.

• keephustlincuz

@Canuckage said...

Was wondering about that too. I am thinking Del Zotto has the highest chance of slotting in.

Sounds good.

• stellagirl

Does the ironman require a play every night of the season, or do they allow a few missed days? I will be in Vegas and unable to play for a couple days over thanksgiving. I think its 174 days ofnolayed hockey but dont k ow how many game days there are.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (11/19 -7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/81167535

• Syzltuth

@stellagirl said...

Does the ironman require a play every night of the season, or do they allow a few missed days? I will be in Vegas and unable to play for a couple days over thanksgiving. I think its 174 days ofnolayed hockey but dont k ow how many game days there are.

Usually you can miss a few but you’d still want to check to make sure. Pretty sure I’ve missed a day or two on other iron mans and still gotten it

• Syzltuth

Dk isn’t available in Vegas?

• mr_papageorgio

@Syzltuth said...

Dk isn’t available in Vegas?

Nope but you can bet on games. Fewer choices to make but the same amount of frustration as DFS lol

• Canuckage

@DFSx42 said...

125 line ups in tonight…

• Steverino01

Seeing Satellites for winning a NHL $33 Waffleboard ticket (12/19).

Anyone hear anything about this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler