7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 155 ) at  Montreal ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 105 ) at  Dallas ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -160 ) at  Buffalo ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -170 ) at  Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  St. Louis ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tristanwolf

Night slate looks tasty but anyone playing the early slate? Would like a little afternoon hockey action but only 392 in the breakaway on FD is pretty weak. I know it’s only a 2 game slate, but on a saturday i’m sure they could fill a lot more than that?

• S7ubs

Pretty new to Hockey DFS and trying to expand my horizons. I use Fantasy Labs for NFL and NBA. Is there a model that anyone suggests checking out for NHL? Preferably free since i Don’t play a lot of NHL and already spend 60/month on Fantasy Labs

• tysim19

Couple Quick Thoughts:

Sharp coming back tonight and is slotting back into top line right away. $4900 is cheap for exposure to Seguin/Benn and PP1 minutes.

Markov at $4300 is still underpriced for what he is.

Seems like a night where it’s easy to pay up at goalie.

• TJF74

There was an afternoon $3K Breakaway on FD with 1156 entries that filled rather early. Sometimes entries will open up as people cancel them.

Budaj or Zatkoff today? They play at Anaheim tomorrow, so it seems likely they will split the games.

• maxeernst

@TJF74 said...

Budaj or Zatkoff today? They play at Anaheim tomorrow, so it seems likely they will split the games.

Won’t know until 3:30

• julieduke33

@tysim19 said...

Couple Quick Thoughts:

Sharp coming back tonight and is slotting back into top line right away. $4900 is cheap for exposure to Seguin/Benn and PP1 minutes.

Markov at $4300 is still underpriced for what he is.

Seems like a night where it’s easy to pay up at goalie.

I’ve read a few different takes on Sharp… article from Dallas says not positive sharp will be on top line just cuz he practiced there Friday…. they may want to break him in slowly … you’ll see article with quotes from Ruff… not saying he won’t play on that line just some caution….

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-stars/stars/2016/11/18/scary-concussion-patrick-sharp-ready-return-ice-stars

• baldi41

Not free but I’m killing it with sabersim

• keephustlincuz

favorite game stack: pit/buf or edm/dal?

• tristanwolf

patrick kane birthday narrative?. keep hus, i would guess edm/dal has lot more own%. i have pit and edm myself. and lots o kane. g luck.

• julieduke33

Is darling starting

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

patrick kane birthday narrative?. keep hus, i would guess edm/dal has lot more own%. i have pit and edm myself. and lots o kane. g luck.

Late night hammer Kane? Swapped benn out for him. Hope you are right.

• TicketRaven

good luck all

• TicketRaven

dallas wins 5-3
    yotes beat sharks 4-2
    toronto wins in OT at MTL 4-3

• TicketRaven

Fleury / Smith / Rask go go go

• tristanwolf

@julieduke33 said...

Is darling starting

don’t see posted but i would sure think so, i dont think craw has gone b2b this year and they have another road game monday.

• tristanwolf

uhh pittsburgh, any time now please.
    anyone got carey price and tukka ownership in gpps?

• Heterodox

Tuukka’s gunning for that 10 save shutout

• Heterodox

12.2% and 10.8% in the $1

• Olhausen

Why does aces have Devan Dubnyk with 20 saves while DK and FD have him at 12?

• tristanwolf

@Olhausen said...

Why does aces have Devan Dubnyk with 20 saves while DK and FD have him at 12?

espn and nhl.com have him at 20 and pickard with 21. ridic 1st period shotwise?

• tristanwolf

damn had a little edmonton to be contrarian with everyone on dallas but not enough mcjesus!

• goldengoat29

@Heterodox said...

Tuukka’s gunning for that 10 save shutout

For once I’m not the least bit enthusiastic about the prospect of my netminder getting a shutout.

• goldengoat29

God, f_ you Rask

• Heterodox

was waiting for it

• goldengoat29

Any shot I have of placing is contingent upon the shutout bonus.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).