7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 155 ) at  Montreal ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 105 ) at  Dallas ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -160 ) at  Buffalo ( 140 ) —- T: -160
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  San Jose ( -170 ) at  Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: -170
    8:05 PM :  Colorado ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Nashville ( 105 ) at  St. Louis ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goldengoat29

C’mon Winnipeg. One 10 shot salvo in these final 10 seconds.

• bstreich9

Dallas is dead to me.

• goldengoat29

@bstreich9 said...

Dallas is dead to me.

Benn did well for me tonight.

• goldengoat29

Pacioretty is dead to me.

• J2B

Jets only get 12 shots tonight.

Have Rask. Kinda stupid goalie only allows 1 goal and ends up with 16. Losing goalies will score the same lmao they need to cut down on pts for saves

• tristanwolf

Mediocre night. gonna come down to Blackhawks. (If i can stay up 3 more hrs- doubtful). Show me 5 goals!

• Zieg30

@J2B said...

Have Rask. Kinda stupid goalie only allows 1 goal and ends up with 16. Losing goalies will score the same lmao they need to cut down on pts for saves

Eh. Rask didn’t really do much tonight. Why should he get similar points to those goalies who did?

• tristanwolf

dallas, pittsburgh, san jose offenses. 3 goals combined in 8 and a half periods tonight.

• tristanwolf

@J2B said...

my beef on FD is more on wins and shutouts than saves. if two guys make 30 saves each, one guy gives up 1 goal, the other 0, the totals are 44 and 20. that ain’t right, 1 goal against is a great night. wins and shut outs should be halved to 6 and 4 on FD.

• Olhausen

Unbelievable how quick Dubnyk went from a great night to complete shit. And against a horrible Colorado team with half their starters not playing. Fuck!

• Olhausen

And I thought I was smart stacking the sharks 2nd line with burns. Apparently I should have went with the fourth line

• Olhausen

F off Dubnyk! Went from cashing all sites to making nothing in a matter of 4 minutes. And against Colorado! You can’t make this shit up.

• goldengoat29

@Olhausen said...

F off Dubnyk! Went from cashing all sites to making nothing in a matter of 4 minutes. And against Colorado! Ou can’t make this shit up.

That’s hockey for ya

• goldengoat29

I had Pavelski in my lineup for the longest time but chose to swap him out for Pacioretty at the last second. My basis for doing so was diversity, this being a 50/50. I had Couture and Burns already. Well by taking out Pavelski I went from placing in every contest to not placing in every contest.

• bstreich9

Whatever I won last night was donated tonight lol

• tristanwolf

Lol tons of dubnyk too. All my chalk and all my contriarians are failing. If you had florida/edmonton (i had edmonton combined w crap lol) and who knows what goalie, congrats. Back at it tomorrow!

• TicketRaven

Leading DK’s Hipcheck first place $1 wins 150 bones – trying to hold off 2 guys a few points back.

• TicketRaven

Jagr, Luongo, Spezza, McDavid, and Marchessault leading the change on an awesome lineup tonight on DK’s
    now I have to hold on

• tristanwolf

@TicketRaven said...

Leading DK’s Hipcheck first place $1 wins 150 bones – trying to hold off 2 guys a few points back.

g luck. who are your stacks?

edit- n mind, i see, got anyone left?

• TicketRaven

First in the .25 cents arcade to win $50 also – a good night. Hope you’re killing it Wayne :-)

• tristanwolf

prime example of the goalie thing i mentioned earlier- dubnyk (25%) got 12 fd pts, pickard (1%) got 36 pts. granted pickard made 10 more saves, but in a 3-2 game, was he really 3x more valuable? it isn’t right.

• tristanwolf

and i have pickard 10%. not sour grapes, just saying, they should make a change next year.

• TicketRaven

No Stack Tristan – just Panthers tonight paying off – 5 Panthers / 2 Oilers (McJesus and Nugent-Hopkins)

Jagr, Marchessault, Yandle, Trocheck, & Luongo

• Heterodox

Good luck TicketRaven. Didn’t think you would hold but now it looks like you have a pretty decent shot.

• tristanwolf

@TicketRaven said...

No Stack Tristan – just Panthers tonight paying off – 5 Panthers / 2 Oilers (McJesus and Nugent-Hopkins)

Jagr, Marchessault, Yandle, Trocheck, & Luongo

nice. what put you on panthers vs the chalks? just contrarian or liked the matchup? i was big on jagr last year but he has been no good for me this year so didn’t even consider.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.