• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM : N.Y. Islanders ( 120 ) at Carolina ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    6:05 PM : Colorado ( 600 ) at Detroit ( 3300 ) —- T: 600
    7:05 PM : Ottawa ( 10000 ) at N.Y. Rangers ( 300 ) —- T: 10000
    8:05 PM : Florida ( 450 ) at Anaheim ( 800 ) —- T: 450
    8:05 PM : Los Angeles ( 6000 ) at Vegas ( 20000 ) —- T: 6000

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Why is DET playing AA on L4?!

Edit: Sorry I always talk about him.

• FlyGuys335

That was going to be my main line today too…not sure if i want to still attack specifically for the pp or not now

• PhoFever

Is it just me, or is this slate really, really ugly? Injury plagued teams, expansion teams, mediocre offensive teams, teams on b2b…. tons of $ left over no matter who I plug in there. In terms of shear “fun to stack” appeal, the only team I like is CAR. FLA would normally be a go, but on a b2b against a plucky Gibson, I’m reluctant.

• Blahaaron

Car 1 and Col 1. Why not.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Seahawktom said...

Is it just me, or is this slate really, really ugly? Injury plagued teams, expansion teams, mediocre offensive teams, teams on b2b…. tons of $ left over no matter who I plug in there. In terms of shear “fun to stack” appeal, the only team I like is CAR. FLA would normally be a go, but on a b2b against a plucky Gibson, I’m reluctant.

Eh. I’m actually struggling with the cap today. Though I agree there’s no one too exciting to play.

• Benn91

Now with Abdelkader on DET2, DET1 is the obvious call now.

• Blahaaron

Carolina 1 has two goals already.

• small1dawg

@Blahaaron said...

Yep last night was all over car 1. Tonight I faded em woops

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

I have them in 21% of my lineups!

• Blahaaron

StealthFactor has a rotogrinders avi now.

• canuck1995

Need some thoughts here: Shattenkirk/nyquist, karlsson/pyatt, or doughty/miller. Trying to work one of these into a lineup with Carolina.

• FlyGuys335

Wow a lot of contests didnt fill for the fanduel main slate

• mathewsmarner

the roster that has golden nights 1 will win the tournaments, just waking up, seeing how jordan staal really doesn’t contribute much for his line.

• Blahaaron

Terravinen value has gone through the roof. He was 4300 a few games a go and after this game I bet he will be close to 6000.

• Blahaaron

Really regret not taking Faulk in my Car 1 lineup but I have him in my FLA 1 Vegas 2 line.

• mathewsmarner

i just noticed ducks didn’t play last night, really liking that vegas 1 anh 1

• Blahaaron

@mathewsmarner said...

i just noticed ducks didn’t play last night, really liking that vegas 1 anh 1

Oh I have Vegas 1 then. I keep thinking Neal is linr one.

• yisman

Lagace starting for Vegas, unfortunately news rolled in too late for me to use him on Yahoo in the earlier slates. It would’ve helped me upgrade my lineup since he’s minimum price there.

Subban was expected and for whatever reason he’s significantly more expensive on Yahoo

Lagace has obviously been bad but can’t turn down a minimum price goalie at home.

• yisman

Now I’m working on the late slate but the savings doesn’t even help there. Nowhere to spend the salary.

• Blahaaron

Vegas 1 right off the bat.

• Blahaaron

Haha well Vegas 1 and Carolina 1 looks like a killer line up right about now.

• mathewsmarner

@Blahaaron said...

Oh I have Vegas 1 then. I keep thinking Neal is linr one.

this is a typo as i had vegas 2 anh 1

the case of right team wrong players

• Blahaaron

I have 45 pts in the NHL free contest 75th millionaire tickets. 1.6 pts below 5th place. I wish that was the lineup I used for the hip check. I have 36 in the other one. Hopefully another 50 pter tonight. Manson has 5 pts already. The rest is up to Lou.

• yisman

I wound up stacking Florida big time tonight. Luongo was the clear goalie play at DK so I figured I may as well try FLA1

Not working out

So many freerolls today. Just a horrible day for me. Played like 15 freerolls and about 1000 in paid contests on DK and lost all but 200 or so

• Blahaaron

@yisman said...

I wound up stacking Florida big time tonight. Luongo was the clear goalie play at DK so I figured I may as well try FLA1

Not working out

So many freerolls today. Just a horrible day for me. Played like 15 freerolls and about 1000 in paid contests on DK and lost all but 200 or so

One period to go. Maybe they’ll get a few goals. They haven’t had a very good cali road trip.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).