7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 110 ) at  Detroit ( -130 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 151 ) at  Nashville ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -119 ) at  St. Louis ( -101 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:35 PM :  Carolina ( -136 ) at  Chicago ( 116 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 120 ) at  Dallas ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Toronto ( 125 ) at  Vegas ( -145 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  San Jose ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 Results

nucks916 – 123.9
    stingrays01 – 121.8
    sharksfansd – 107.4
    CheetosAddict – 103.3
    TeamNinjaBoot – 100.4*
    PocketsSloppy – 100.4*

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (11/19 -7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/81167535

• Zieg30

What an absolutely bonkers slate tonight.

The game that is giving me the most difficulty is NYI/PIT. I love PIT L1 right now, but the Isles can be so defensively stout that it’s hard to know what to do.

I also really want to play Dallas, but those lines could not be worse.

• hautalak

Gonna be a wild one!

Gonna focus on FD today because I won a $33 ticket from the freeroll. I’m scared of this slate tonight.

I feel like I’m getting drawn to CHI already and that gives me pause…

• mr_papageorgio

Happy Spin-O-Rama day! Who else is playing it?

No idea where to go yet today. As Zieg said DAL looks to be in a good spot but bkreider is probably the only person capable of finding the right line/players from them.

• lemay88

Seems like a slate where you just pick one-offs who play on the first line and first power play unit.

• Zieg30

@hautalak said...

Gonna be a wild one!

Gonna focus on FD today because I won a $33 ticket from the freeroll. I’m scared of this slate tonight.

I feel like I’m getting drawn to CHI already and that gives me pause…

I have a couple in the FD $33 with CHI2 (Kane). Went PIT1-CHI2, DET1-CHI2, and PIT1-DET1, for my first three entries there. As I noted, Pit is giving me heart palpitations, but I believe the Isles are due for some negative regression. On DK I have some odd combos in the $33 and $10 involving MON2, COL1, WPG1, and NSH1.

I think COL1 and WPG1 will have pretty low ownership, and I find the latter pretty sneaky given how utterly putrid Rinne has been lately. I am going with them with my eyes fully open, though, as I would not be tilted if they score 0 goals. That’s entirely likely tonight as well.

• Volkster6

Ive got them too — but faded Laine for Matthews in the hammer. Paired with Ehlers instead.

Would love the play in the Spin but haven’t decided yet — the odds of winning are so small and we all know Bkreider will take it down with something crazy anyways — CGY3 with BOS1 and Kuch/Matthews … almost feel like donating just to see the wizards 23 from the future combos!

• stellagirl

@Zieg30 said...

I have a couple in the FD $33 with CHI2 (Kane). Went PIT1-CHI2, DET1-CHI2, and PIT1-DET1, for my first three entries there. As I noted, Pit is giving me heart palpitations, but I believe the Isles are due for some negative regression.

fwiw… PIT has the worst home PP on the slate tonight (4 for 38 / 10.6%) It’s just not clicking.

Maybe it gives credence to build across lines with solid players and not worry so much about PP stacks when going there?

• Volkster6

The only way to crush anything that is MME tonight is to create a core, spread and pray.

The only way to crush a single entry tonight is to pray… there are just so many fantastic (or what look like fantastic spots)

I will say you can get any high price duo you want if you punt the rest of your lineup… Felix and I were chatting last night and it could a be “cash game” LU strategy that works tonight

• Wingman

Honestly don’t know how the slate will play out I have 3 tickets to the Spin O Rama

• stellagirl

About 40 lu’s for me tonight. I think I am going to roll out 2 cores, each over 20 lu’s.

Core #1: FLA PP1. I like Florida’s slate-leading 32.1% home PP rate.
    PHI on the road: 2.20 GF / 3.30 GA
    FLA at home: 3.75 GF / 3.50 GA

And better yet, Hart’s away line: .858 s% / 3.41 GA. brutal!

Core 2 is undecided. At first glance I really liked Vegas (Toronto is really bad on the road) but actually, Anderson (likely starter tonight) has been serviceable on the road. It’s Hutchinson who has been terrible. So maybe not.

• hautalak

@Zieg30 said...

I have a couple in the FD $33 with CHI2 (Kane).

Yeah I’m at placeholder that could be real stage. Toews/Kane duo with Johansen/Forsberg. Ullmark in net.

• stellagirl

I’m off the Sharks tonight, mostly. EDM sporting the best road PK tonight (92%), Oil allowing just 2.27 GA in the road, Mike Smith .933 S% / 1.97 GA

Feels like a Sharks stinker tonight.

• tristanwolf

pekka’s been getting lit up. don’t see how he is the highest priced g. i’ll have a few jets shares.

• stellagirl

@tristanwolf said...

pekka’s been getting lit up. don’t see how he is the highest priced g. i’ll have a few jets shares.

I like that. In fact, my 2nd core might be WPG/NSH mash-ups.

• nosideFX

$1 RG Forum 50-50

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/81172750

• mr_papageorgio

Everybody on the Jets and I’m here looking at a NSH stack…

• Zieg30

@mr_papageorgio said...

Everybody on the Jets and I’m here looking at a NSH stack…

Maybe the Jets won’t be as sneaky as I thought. I don’t actually like them if they have any real ownership.

Having Forsberg back together with Arvidsson is enticing.

• tristanwolf

@mr_papageorgio said...

Happy Spin-O-Rama day! Who else is playing it?

No idea where to go yet today. As Zieg said DAL looks to be in a good spot but bkreider is probably the only person capable of finding the right line/players from them.

i’ll have a bunch in the $3.60 spinarama but good luck you and all in the big dog $360!

• Zieg30

@stellagirl said...

fwiw… PIT has the worst home PP on the slate tonight (4 for 38 / 10.6%) It’s just not clicking.

Maybe it gives credence to build across lines with solid players and not worry so much about PP stacks when going there?

They’re due for some positive regression. That said, whether it comes before Crosby and Letang get back is hugely uncertain.

• Timbo636314

I won two of those FD $33 ticket freerolls. This is a huge slate. You got your studs! They going to cost $$$ ya though… I can never been drawn to the Blackhawks being a Stanley Cup Champion“s STL Blues fan. Hey it took the St Louis Blues almost half as long as it took them Chicago Cubs to win the World Series.

Stick to VEGAS LINES… PP Stack

• Timbo636314

Sharks going to bite tonight… Hertl and Timo

• stellagirl

Could BUF1 be flying under the radar with that low 2.75 implied goal total that matches MIN’s 2.75?

That line looks WRONG to me. Hell, MIN is 3-10-0 on the road giving up nearly 4 goals per game.

I would have expected something more like MIN 2.50 / BUF 3.00 at least

• stellagirl

@Timbo636314 said...

Sharks going to bite tonight… Hertl and Timo

I dont see it. And I bleed teal.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler