7:35 PM :  Ottawa ( 110 ) at  Detroit ( -130 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 151 ) at  Nashville ( -175 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -119 ) at  St. Louis ( -101 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:35 PM :  Carolina ( -136 ) at  Chicago ( 116 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 120 ) at  Dallas ( -140 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Toronto ( 125 ) at  Vegas ( -145 ) —- T: 6½o-15
    10:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  San Jose ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stellagirl

Saros now likely in net with his .866 S% and 3.74 GA on home ice.

Jets just got a lot more popular.

• Zieg30

@stellagirl said...

Could BUF1 be flying under the radar with that low 2.75 implied goal total that matches MIN’s 2.75?

That line looks WRONG to me. Hell, MIN is 3-10-0 on the road giving up nearly 4 goals per game.

I would have expected something more like MIN 2.50 / BUF 3.00 at least

Agree completely. I have two BUF1s going tonight. I think they win that game handily (though they have been struggling over the last 5-6).

• Zieg30

@stellagirl said...

Saros now likely in net with his .866 S% and 3.74 GA on home ice.

Jets just got a lot more popular.

Damn it. WPG got a lot less sneakier, if they ever were!

• yisman

wound up with 6 tickets to that $33 FD contest from previous satellites

• Southie777

Wish I could enter some of those big dog contests, but I have been taking a beating lately. Have to be smart and hang out with my peeps down in the Breakaway and Mites Spin-O-Rama! Agree with Stella, really like some BUFF1, at first glance. Also, like some DET1, MTL1, NSH, CAR, and BOS.

• Timbo636314

what about E Kane and Burns

• sportsnut11

Did the $33 100K contest fill on FD already or am i imagining things.

• hautalak

@sportsnut11 said...

Did the $33 100K contest fill on FD already or am i imagining things.

Talk about blowing your load too early!

Seems like after a couple bogus 2 game slates you would know better than that. Nobody cares about NHL :(

I’m hoping for a WPG chalk bomb as I’m still on the Preds.

• Wingman

might just randomly select a couple of lines

• tristanwolf

when did they have the FD freeroll couple of you won $33 tix on? never saw it.

• hautalak

@tristanwolf said...

when did they have the FD freeroll couple of you won $33 tix on? never saw it.

Daily!!! Well except Wednesday they have some Winter Classic promo.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (11/19 -7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/81167535

• mr_papageorgio

Anybody else liking/not hating some OTT tonight?

• stellagirl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Anybody else liking/not hating some OTT tonight?

To me, it’s kind of the age old question, “when 2 bad teams meet, what happens?”

Home road splits:
    OTT: 2.50 GF / 3.90 GA
    DET: 2.40 GF / 3.40 GA

The one thing that turns me off is Nilsson in net. Anderson is the one to exploit on the road: 7 GP, .870 S%, 4.23 GAA

Nilsson has been way better on the road: 4 GP, .933 S%, 2.79 GAA

Probably just some one offs here for me, and probably from the OTT side.

• lwilly

Having a tough time landing on a few goalies I like tonight. I don’t normally pay all the way up so I have a good deal of interest in Lehner at home based solely off how much volume he faces night in and night out and he’s priced in the mid-range at 7.7k. Also wouldn’t mind taking a stab at both 6.9k guys in Korpisalo and Stalock given their matchups.

• mr_papageorgio

@stellagirl said...

To me, it’s kind of the age old question, “when 2 bad teams meet, what happens?”

Home road splits:
    OTT: 2.50 GF / 3.90 GA
    DET: 2.40 GF / 3.40 GA

The one thing that turns me off is Nilsson in net. Anderson is the one to exploit on the road: 7 GP, .870 S%, 4.23 GAA

Nilsson has been way better on the road: 4 GP, .933 S%, 2.79 GAA

Probably just some one offs here for me, and probably from the OTT side.

Yeah I’m not going crazy there I was thinking maybe Brady/Brown or Brady/Chabot or something.

• PhoFever

I really need Felixx to come on here and reassure me that I’m doing the right thing by taking home teams. Especially DET. OTT has certainly been a pain in the butt lately but DET has picked up points in 4 out of 5 previous games and against teams that aren’t too shabby. Not that I want to stack DET or anything- I just want to be able to trust the G to not get pummeled

• Canuckage

FD $33 already filled hours ago and FD main pool about to fill up 2 hours before lock………

#GrowNHL

• Zieg30

@Canuckage said...

FD $33 already filled hours ago and FD main pool about to fill up 2 hours before lock………

#GrowNHL

It’s a real shame.

• Felixxberg

RG Overall Ranking

@PhoFever said...

I really need Felixx to come on here and reassure me that I’m doing the right thing by taking home teams. Especially DET. OTT has certainly been a pain in the butt lately but DET has picked up points in 4 out of 5 previous games and against teams that aren’t too shabby. Not that I want to stack DET or anything- I just want to be able to trust the G to not get pummeled

I looked at the first 5 $250 FHWC qualifiers when I was making my lineup for the 6th one. Out of the 5 winning lineups, 4 of them were 100% home players. The lineup that won the 6th one had only one road player (Burns).

So yes, play home guys.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 30 Player – Top 5 (11/19 -7 PM)

Filled – 30/30

• stellagirl

It’s getting close!!

These 2 game slates really don’t scratch the itch.

• mr_papageorgio

I don’t feel great about my LU but those are the ones that always win right? Good luck tonight guys, especially those of you joining me in the $360!

Gonna go for some good karma since it worked a few times last year…if I win the $50k I’m running a forum freeroll!

• Steverino01

From 2 games to 13 games. Tonight is nuts. Got some COL, VGK, BUF, NSH, FLA and CHI. With this large of a slate, I can’t justify going with full lines. My 4 lineups consist of 2-2-2, 2-2-2, 2-2-1-1 and 1-1-1-1-1-1.

Good Luck Everyone!

• sirrobert6

• Blogger of the Month

twitter says Bergeron is out tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler