NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Montreal ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lock and load Weber in every lu. Think I like mostly phi1 and Mtl1. Streit now listed on pp1. Not sure if it was like that last game.

Will Murray be rusty tonight. Going with ducks side more. If I go Crosby the cheap options look thin on this small slate . Talking mostly Fd

• tcoulte

well guess I should start lookin and see who is gonna have me shaking my head and wondering why I picked them for this evening…..lol

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Anyone know why Ghost only played 16 minutes last game? My only guess is they were resting him on the second game of a b2b.

• tcoulte

@Boooooourns said...

Anyone know why Ghost only played 16 minutes last game? My only guess is they were resting him on the second game of a b2b.

no haven’t heard anything at all

• umwoz

This night is an easy pass. Max entry GPP guys will have way too many angles covered and single entry turns into a cash game.

• z18swank

i like the pens tonight that 2nd line on the road looks like they’re a good spot for them to take advantage of a team on a back to back i dont see the ducks with back to back shut outs especially against a handful of great scorers who are well rested getting murray back i think they will do a good job helping the kid and we cant forget he did lend them to a cup last season. i wouldn’t go all in on murray as i find myself looking like a game stack on this slate might be solid and could come with a low ownership people will be on the habs and i think that flyer game being on nbc will have people loading up rosters to have something invested in the game they’re watching. what do you guys think?

• JustDFSin

I have 50 entries in the draftkings survivor series. I’ve never watched hockey a day in my life. If anybody wants to help we can come up with something

• z18swank

umwoz on a small slate would you consider the 3 entry max ggp as the alternative for a night like this because it limits those unlimited angles? that’s where i find myself on small slates.

• umwoz

@z18swank said...

umwoz on a small slate would you consider the 3 entry max ggp as the alternative for a night like this because it limits those unlimited angles? that’s where i find myself on small slates.

That’s probably fair, I just find that on smaller slates even in limited entries you live and die by the chalk. Have em and gain nothing but a min payout, fade em and you risk eliminating yourself from ANY money if they go off.

• TicketRaven

Is single entry always somewhat a cash game really in the end anyway?

• TicketRaven

Pens have a tough road to hoe this week. Ducks look very tall, solid, and all cylinders clicking at the moment – and – they are home all week making dinner with their families and chillin’ in their environments after games. Looks like a 3-2 game – one way or the other

• TicketRaven

Montreal -240
    wow

• bigmike14

@JustDFSin said...

I have 50 entries in the draftkings survivor series. I’ve never watched hockey a day in my life. If anybody wants to help we can come up with something

Are you trying to fire one bullet, or do 50 different lines?

• jonsousa46

@TicketRaven said...

Ducks look very tall, solid, and all cylinders clicking at the moment – and – they are home all week making dinner with their families and chillin’ in their environments after games.

Any idea what the Getzlaf family had for dinner last night? Need to incorporate that in to my projections for this evening.

• dyavid

@jonsousa46 said...

Any idea what the Getzlaf family had for dinner last night? Need to incorporate that in to my projections for this evening.

Tuna according to rotoworld.

• TicketRaven

The Getzlaf family had Cramarossa w/ Tea and a side of Silverberg Lettuce w/ blue cheese

• dude_abides7

@TicketRaven said...

Ducks look very tall, solid, and all cylinders clicking at the moment – and – they are home all week making dinner with their families and chillin’ in their environments after games.

So what would be your analysis if you learned they were all at the club doing drugs off of a stripper’s rear end? (Keep in mind, it can get quite humid in the strip joints)

• maxeernst

@TicketRaven said...

Ducks look very tall, solid, and all cylinders clicking at the moment – and – they are home all week making dinner with their families and chillin’ in their environments after games

Gotta love this. Team is in the worst possible scheduling situation tonight, but it’s a positive to the ticketraven.

• Olhausen

I’ve decided not to play fantasy hockey tonight due to the warm and humid temperatures across the country 😉

• MSU_Dave

Whats wrong with strip clubs? Positive motivator

• Canuckage

Blue balls deter physical performance

• tcoulte

wow this has gone downhill fast……..lol………love it

• TicketRaven

• Codith

@dude_abides7 said...

So what would be your analysis if you learned they were all at the club doing drugs off of a stripper’s rear end? (Keep in mind, it can get quite humid in the strip joints)

The blow gets all clumpy, how does affect their mood for the game the next day?

• TicketRaven

Letang paired with Dumoulin on Daily Faceoff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).