NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Montreal ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 110 ) at  Philadelphia ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

. . . yesterday seemed to be spot on:

“Ducks look interesting – they might be jacked to play tonight – they are essentially playing home tonight and then get the rest of the week to hang out with their friends – go to the store, bank, haircuts, and be home on the range.”

• kleraudio

@Codith said...

The blow gets all clumpy, how does affect their mood for the game the next day?

Their sinuses are a bit more plugged up as usual, so they have to mouth breathe. That makes their pace a little slower on the ice since it’s harder to get oxygen.

Mood will suffer too since they won’t be able to sleep when they get home due to all the blow. They’re going to show up tired and moody to the rink.

• TicketRaven

Burt Steingraeber follows
    Eric StephensVerified account ‏@icemancometh 8m8 minutes ago
    Sullivan said Kris Letang will play tonight in Anaheim. Missed last five games due to upper-body injury.
    1 reply 4 retweets 7 likes

• TicketRaven

Letang on a pitch count?

• deejones49

@TicketRaven said...

Nick Ritchie day-to-day?

Ritchie (concussion protocol) will not play on Wednesday.
    Ritchie had to leave Tuesday’s game following a hit from Kings’ defeseman Tom Gilbert and remains under evaluation. With Ritchie out, look for Michael Sgarbossa to get back into the Ducks lineup.

• TicketRaven

Thanks Deejones49 – appreciate the feedback.

• TicketRaven

Looks like Rakell / Getz / perry up there

• JustDFSin

@bigmike14 said...

Are you trying to fire one bullet, or do 50 different lines?

I prefer anywhere from 1 to 5 lineups. You will get something out of the deal at no cost to yourself

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@JustDFSin said...

I prefer anywhere from 1 to 5 lineups. You will get something out of the deal at no cost to yourself

Message me if you want some help. GL

• maxeernst

@PigskinaBlanket said...

Pigskin trying to get that free cash money hahah. You already win enough man!

• maxeernst

@PigskinaBlanket said...

• julieduke33

So Anaheim just sends Theodore down after every game to save cap space for a day or two then recall him??? Haha its kind of funny I know MLB has a rule they have to stay down for 10 days unless an injury…nice loop hole..though I guess he gets screwed out of some cash..not sure how that works…does anyone know???

• umwoz

Not to jump on the ECrain train here but does anyone else perform a similar analysis where they actually walk through team by team and create their own player pool player by player?

It seems very detailed, and with so much automation going on in the industry might be an advantage to make sure you aren’t overlooking guys just because a spreadsheet tells you so.

• deejones49

Rolling out Michal Neuvirth tonight

Top stack Anaheim

• Nobakov

Hope you’re wrong on Neuvirth. On a lot of Abdelkader/Tatar.

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@julieduke33 said...

So Anaheim just sends Theodore down after every game to save cap space for a day or two then recall him??? Haha its kind of funny I know MLB has a rule they have to stay down for 10 days unless an injury…nice loop hole..though I guess he gets screwed out of some cash..not sure how that works…does anyone know???

Noticed that a few days ago. Is he in tonight then?

• JustDFSin

@maxeernst said...

R u interested?

• wisertime

@deejones49 said...

Rolling out Michal Neuvirth tonight

Top stack Anaheim

interesting. I almost faded the ducks completely. I went with the back to back game tired legs theory. I figure the speedy pens may run the ducks into the ground. if ducks go off, i won’t win shit. haha.

• wisertime

Geez. Monteal has 3 shots on goal with 14 minutes left in 2 period

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

If Anaheim 1 with fowler have a good night, I should finish strong in the breakaway. Price did his job though I was surprised by the number of shots .

Have no pens tonight so I’m banking on a strong ducks performance.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

That moment when your cash lu is at 166.2 and in 13th place in the large $2 Fd du but you don’t have it in a gpp. Such a fail. I usually add it if to a tournament too except I didn’t tonight

• t4t3r

Couldn’t have gotten tonight any more wrong. Talk about discouraging…

• DirtyDylz

Had my first big sweat… was winning the 1k king of Boston qualifier ticket after the OT winner in philly, had no exposure to the ducks / pens but was lucky enough to hang on. Was very stressful and very fun! Also gave the remote a good workout between hockey and that awesome ball game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).