NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Washington ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 125 ) at  Ottawa ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 155 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -120 ) at  Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TimmerRC

@Blahaaron said...

I mislabeled the line. I meant line 2. Marchessault. Karlsson. Smith.
    My bad!

VGS’ lines are confusing to talk about because some sites (LWL) refer to the Marchesseault line as VGS1…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Not sure I want to enter another lineup…. but I am tempted to stack BUF1 and ARI1

• MakinItkane9

@Unico10 said...

Not sure I want to enter another lineup…. but I am tempted to stack BUF1 and ARI1

youd basically need 4 goals between both lines to stand a chance

• Canuckage

GL GL everyone, lets hope one of us takes down a pool

• kirby34

I can’t decide between LA2 or ARI1 on DK. Perlini replacing Domi is making me lean towards LA2.

• sizzlebeans

@kirby34 said...

Perlini replacing Domi is making me lean towards LA2

Not that there’s anything wrong with LA2, but Domi has been crap this year. Perlini had a decent little late season run last year. I’m looking forward to seeing him on that top line.

• Blahaaron

Is Pitts scared to play their back up goalie? Are they gonna sacrifice Matt Murray to the hockey gods in a back to back again?

• NextSignal

@Blahaaron said...

Is Pitts scared to play their back up goalie? Are they gonna sacrifice Matt Murray to the hockey gods in a back to back again?

I’m all over CGY regardless

• yisman

I made a lineup, but everything filled

I like Calgary’s top line, Letang, BOS1, McAvoy and Krug, Connor, Tyler Johnson

• TimmerRC

GL gang!

Shit, I didnt get a chance to check my lineups, I had Theodore as a punt D-man in a couple…

• Blahaaron

Jarry is starting for the Pens.

• yisman

quickly threw together a lineup for 7:30

wound up with Bjorkstrand because no time to check if Nielsen was playing

doesn’t look like a good play

• Blahaaron

Tavares! Dude is so hot right now. He should do the OV celly that everyone hated.

• TimmerRC

Fucking Tavares shoving my comments about NYI1 i my face, lol…

• yisman

DK’s time stamps on their updates are not accurate

11/02/2017 7:12:24 PM EST
    UPDATE: Nielsen (undisclosed) participated in pregame warmups, indicating he’ll be in the lineup for Thursday’s game against Ottawa, Ted Kulfan of The Detroit News reports.

at 7:29, that wasn’t there

showed up a few minutes ago.

Anyway, wish I had had more time. Someone came over right before 7:30 lock.

Josh Anderson was the clear play at wing and then I would’ve gone Vrbata over Yandle

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Tavares and Bailey check. Now I need CGY to come through.

• TimmerRC

Lots of early goals from nobodies (and Tavares)

• keephustlincuz

Tavares 4.4% in the breakaway.

• TimmerRC

@keephustlincuz said...

Tavares 4.4% in the breakaway.

That’s all? Everybody must be on Stamkos or maybe Monahan?

• Blahaaron

1.5 quarter jukebox Tavares is 8% and Stamkos is 21. Kucherov 18.

• bdvratoric

2gs for anderson, hopefully bos1 can do something

• Blahaaron

Top flyers and Stars are also very low. 1 to 4 percent owned.

• TimmerRC

Come on, my guys! Boo you other guys!!

• tristanwolf

kind of shocked on tavares % too dude had 8 goals last 4 games! i’ve got 2 shares of that line, one with tb1 and one with tb 2.
    9 lu’s in the wrist shot. hope one of us takes it down, we should make that a thing. rg forum dominates wrist shot!

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

kind of shocked on tavares % too dude had 8 goals last 4 games! i’ve got 2 shares of that line, one with tb1 and one with tb 2.
    9 lu’s in the wrist shot. hope one of us takes it down, we should make that a thing. rg forum dominates wrist shot!

I called it earlier with tb1 chalk and no one owning ny1. Why can’t I listen to myself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).