NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Washington ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 125 ) at  Ottawa ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 155 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -120 ) at  Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bdvratoric

bortuzzo already 2 pts at 2.8k

• Blahaaron

Line 1 Isles are not disappointing.

• Blahaaron

Finally a Laine goal.

• Blahaaron

On Twitter

DYK? Cullen has recorded 3-3—6 in 8 career games falling on his birthday, including goals in 2006-07 and 2016-17. #NHLStats

• tristanwolf

Dear Tampa, you’re the best team in the league, and you’re playing the Rangers.

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

Dear Tampa, you’re the best team in the league, and you’re playing the Rangers.

All the pressure is on you now to be wrist shot champion.

• TimmerRC

I’m pissed that I successfully called Columbus going nuts, and yet I’ve managed to pick exactly the wrong players…

• tristanwolf

@keephustlincuz said...

All the pressure is on you now to be wrist shot champion.

lol well i have two in the top 20 but way too early, and it might be a trocheck owner (i have none) (9.5 points at 2.4%), he’s bustin the slate.

• Blahaaron

Niemi is in net now. God. I usually pick Bjorkstrand too. Enjoy the buttload of goals.

• TimmerRC

just to recap… I went with Foligno, Wennberg and Panarin. They are literally, without exception, the only forwards on Columbus without a point tonight.

• tristanwolf

@TimmerRC said...

just to recap… I went with Foligno, Wennberg and Panarin. They are literally, without exception, the only forwards on Columbus without a point tonight.

that is nuts. the odds of that after 5 columbus goals? 100-1?

• TimmerRC

@tristanwolf said...

that is nuts. the odds of that after 5 columbus goals? 100-1?

It’s nuts. And their linemates (Anderson & Bjorkstrand) both have had 2 goals!

• Blahaaron

Isles line 1 again. Maybe they score enough to make up for the 2 pts on vegas line 2

• Blahaaron

@TimmerRC said...

I stay far away from that line. They never do me any good.

• TimmerRC

@Blahaaron said...

Isles line 1 again. Maybe they score enough to make up for the 2 pts on vegas line 2

I will never say anything bad about NYI1 ever again.

• dmc457

What this score your first goal of the season night

• Blahaaron

@TimmerRC said...

I will never say anything bad about NYI1 ever again.

If it makes you feel any better the first place in the quarter picked all the right people except the goalie. Picked reimer who was pulled at -1. Likely gonna cost em.

• Blahaaron

Holy hell. Provorov has 9 blocks. He’s gonna be so sore tomorrow.

• TimmerRC

Holy hell, I hope none of you took Price as your goalie…

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Paired NYI L1 with FLA L1 and Backstrom’s line. A night of frustration it is!

• Blahaaron

2.5 pts for vegas line 2. No pts at all from Smith. That’s gonna affect half of my games. 😒

• TimmerRC

What an odd night… out of 28 goals scored to this point, 14 were either skaters’ first goal of the season or their second.

• Blahaaron

23 pts from isles number 1. That was the line to stack.

• TimmerRC

@Blahaaron said...

2.5 pts for vegas line 2. No pts at all from Smith. That’s gonna affect half of my games. 😒

Yeah, my only hope right now is a lineup heavy on LA…

• tristanwolf

boston is so overrated for dfs. they just don’t score that much. i only had a couple shares, but bergeron at 6.9 k when you could have like a brayden point with the same ffpg for 4.8k is crazy (always easier to say in hindsight)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).