NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Washington ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 125 ) at  Ottawa ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 155 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -120 ) at  Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• vorg7

It’s because vegas had maxime legace (who had looked terrible previously) in net tonight.

• TimmerRC

That’s 6 goals… Foligno, Panarin and Wennberg still the only ones without a point, lol.

• Blahaaron

@TimmerRC said...

just to recap… I went with Foligno, Wennberg and Panarin. They are literally, without exception, the only forwards on Columbus without a point tonight.

Panarin just scored 😎

Well came up as Panarin on the nhl alert.

• TimmerRC

@Blahaaron said...

Panarin just scored 😎

Well came up as Panarin on the nhl alert.

An assist, but hey, at this point I’ll take it!

• tristanwolf

come on tb need one more, both for points but 50% vasilevsky too

• tristanwolf

anyone rootin for the late hammer? i’m sure buff1 popular, i have a couple az2 hoping sneaky with the line changes. no tor-la though, hope that games stays low score.

• TimmerRC

@tristanwolf said...

anyone rootin for the late hammer? i’m sure buff1 popular, i have a couple az2 hoping sneaky with the line changes. no tor-la though, hope that games stays low score.

I am, I’ve got a good share of LA2 tonight, and Quick in goal…

• Blahaaron

@tristanwolf said...

I have games for both. Gonna be some good hockey. Better than the Habs trainwreck.

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

Ariz1 Buff1 with quick. Chalky but I’m tilted with the games so far and had a few beer. why not.

• yisman

@yisman said...

DK’s time stamps on their updates are not accurate

11/02/2017 7:12:24 PM EST
    UPDATE: Nielsen (undisclosed) participated in pregame warmups, indicating he’ll be in the lineup for Thursday’s game against Ottawa, Ted Kulfan of The Detroit News reports.

at 7:29, that wasn’t there

showed up a few minutes ago.

Anyway, wish I had had more time. Someone came over right before 7:30 lock.

Josh Anderson was the clear play at wing and then I would’ve gone Vrbata over Yandle

So far it’s a wash.

Anderson+Vrbata=Bjorkstrand+Yandle

• yisman

DK not crediting Yandle with an assist. ESPN and NHL.com have him with one.

edit: finally credited after the game ended

big sweat in the saucer pass now

• yisman

I was hoping TB would get the winner because I had Johnson, Point, Gourde, Kucherov, and Hedman, but it was the Rangers winning it. Might work out anyway.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/48178850?uc=896005559

Hopefully no stat corrections

• tristanwolf

@yisman said...

I was hoping TB would get the winner because I had Johnson, Point, Gourde, Kucherov, and Hedman, but it was the Rangers winning it. Might work out anyway.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/48178850?uc=896005559

Hopefully no stat corrections

yeah, kills a few of my good ones with no tampa rally. best hope now, jake allen , and the 4% owned combo of dvorak and goligoski. go az pp2!

• Blahaaron

Hatty for Scheifele! 13 pts for him.

21.5 pts for the whole line.

• yisman

Crosby+Letang+Eichel+Gaudreau=1 FP

what on earth is going on?

• keephustlincuz

L2 lighting it up tonight. Some nights it pays to leave 3000 on the table.

• Blahaaron

Line 2 buffalo is tearing it up

• TimmerRC

If BUF2 and LA2 can keep that going, I’ll recover perfectly from the Columbus debacle!!!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Really bad night for me! And tomorrow’s contest doesn’t make any sense once again! The bad thing about it is that I’m so tempted by that top prize and so tilted about tonight that I’ll play lots of lineups.

• Blahaaron

No 😣 minutes away from a shutout for Smith and Letang scores.

• Canuckage

150 line ups lock and loaded for tomorrow!

• TimmerRC

Dang, those late goals in Calgary were unwelcome…

• yisman

I don’t like to use Dougie Hamilton because his icetime is so inconsistent.

Normally gets 18 or 19 minutes a game. Today in regulation he got over 25 minutes!

No injuries to the Flames D as far as I know.

I don’t get why this happens.

• yisman

Giordano with the OT winner

not what I wanted

Penguins totally gave that game away

First Jarry’s long reckless pass is picked off, then Crosby got fooled by Tkachuk leading to a 3 on 1 break

• Canuckage

@yisman said...

I don’t like to use Dougie Hamilton because his icetime is so inconsistent.

Normally gets 18 or 19 minutes a game. Today in regulation he got over 25 minutes!

No injuries to the Flames D as far as I know.

I don’t get why this happens.

Might be due to performances of other dman. If a dman is playing bad, they might get less ice time which gives more TOI to Hamilton

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).