NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 180 ) at  Boston ( -220 ) —- T: 180
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 130 ) at  Washington ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 150 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM :  Columbus ( -120 ) at  Florida ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 125 ) at  Ottawa ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 155 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Montreal ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( -120 ) at  Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:05 PM :  Buffalo ( -115 ) at  Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

Vegas 2 really boned me i have a few 40s and they only got me 3 pts.

• Blahaaron

My leafs Kings game almost has 40 pts and i still have 140 minutes. Thank you Tiffoli.

• Blahaaron

Matthews with a sweet penalty shot goal. Even though it was an iffy call. I dont think Kopi touched him.

• TimmerRC

The late games are changing the whole complexion of the contests… keep those goals coming!

• Blahaaron

I love when Quick gets angry. He’s such a baby.

• tristanwolf

buffo ariz like columbus, stacked l1, no dice.

• dyavid

loving the 2 late assists from demers he was my highest owned player tonight.

• Blahaaron

@dyavid said...

loving the 2 late assists from demers he was my highest owned player tonight.

Yes. I had him too. Very welcomed surprise

• Blahaaron

Vegas line 2 hurt me. I spent 3 dollars altogether and won 3.25 so I’m satisfied.also i picked the right goalie for once🐴

• sizzlebeans

Dyavid defends his wrist shot recommendation, finishing highest of the RG posters. Good job man.

• TimmerRC

I spent $24 and won back only $16, my worst night in awhile… I managed two lineups in the 36-37 point range but both had VGK1 attached. If tomorrow is only 2 game,s I’ll be taking the day off, see you guys Saturday!

• yisman

good night

Matthews getting a goal and assist in the second period knocked me out of the top spot in pick’em

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/48191812?uc=896072519

• yisman

oh geez they took away Letang’s goal

• Schmo4

Anyone know the cash line for the $25 single entry double up?

• habscards

I was only 3.5 points away from cashing in the wristshot. It just sucks when your expensive players get you very little.

Duchene 0 points
    Ovechkin 1 point
    Crosby 0.5 point

Oh well. Maybe next time.

• kirby34

Should’ve just entered my late slate lineup into the main slate contests I was in. Would’ve finished near the top of most of the main slate contests.

• TimmerRC

OMG they have a $6 50k contest with 2 games? Why such a huge prize pool? Ugh, now I’ve got to ponder…

• Blahaaron

@TimmerRC said...

OMG they have a $6 50k contest with 2 games? Why such a huge prize pool? Ugh, now I’ve got to ponder…

Thursday night would have been the perfect night for doing that.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

Thursday night would have been the perfect night for doing that.

DK’s NHL GPP decision making has really been odd lately.

Also, interesting winning lineups in the Forecheck last night. A bunch of D-men in the utility slots towards the top. And some 3-2-1-1-1 combinations.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well for some reason I keep going back to Price. I keep thinking MON is on the “up” but this keeps happening. Why didn’t I go Varlamov in my wrist shot! I even wrote about him haha I would have finished 10th! I scored 34.2 with Price. He’s on my do not play list until he finds some consistency. At least I was on the right other guys I suppose. At least it wasn’t huge money I missed out on but $20 would have been nice. On to another shitty 2 game slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).