7:05 PM :  Calgary ( -130 ) at  Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 100 ) at  Buffalo ( -120 ) —- T: 5½u-10
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -105 ) at  Dallas ( -115 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -115 ) at  Minnesota ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    9:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 105 ) at 43771.87847 ( -125 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 125 ) at  San Jose ( -142 ) —- T: 6½u-07
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 190 ) at  Vegas ( -230 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    10:35 PM :  Chicago ( 100 ) at  Los Angeles ( -120 ) —- T: 6½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 35 Player – Top 5 Results

gravity44 – 137.8
    mattspot10 – 137.7
    fastblastrocket – 135.5
    jstunna34 – 133.7
    stingrays01 – 129.6

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 35 Player – Top 5 (11/2 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/79804636

• Syzltuth

I’m playing rinne if he’s in net today…he can’t burn me twice in a row right?

• Volkster6

I had such a tilting night … WSH1 and VAN1 both missed huge —- all my other low owned punts crushed. DFS is a cruel thing.

Tonight — wow first glance has to be difficult. So many good spots. Off the top I like CAR, VGK, BOS, TOR, VAN… punts will be key tonight as well. There are some expensive combos out there

• keephustlincuz

Is rinne starting?

• OttawaCityMadman

@keephustlincuz said...

Is rinne starting?

prob have to wait for their pregame warm ups to see

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Wow… Stat correction, and they take away Gibson’s assist? Someone explain why that wasn’t an assist…
    https://t.co/voTF2qoFog

• Syzltuth

Was rushing today and didn’t get a chance to check lineups, looks like kahun isn’t playing today and I have him

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Volkster6 said...

I had such a tilting night … WSH1 and VAN1 both missed huge —- all my other low owned punts crushed. DFS is a cruel thing.

Tonight — wow first glance has to be difficult. So many good spots. Off the top I like CAR, VGK, BOS, TOR, VAN… punts will be key tonight as well. There are some expensive combos out there

Don’t forget FLA. And one could make a good argument for both sides of the CHI/LAK game.

• deadphish

no BTB for NSH…why would they play Saros over Rinne? even more confusing, why did the Vegas line move in their favor?

• hcassidy

@Krausehouse said...

Wow… Stat correction, and they take away Gibson’s assist? Someone explain why that wasn’t an assist…
    https://t.co/voTF2qoFog

I believe it wasn’t an assist because it was a rebound that came off Gibson and was then controlled by Terry. My understanding and I could be wrong is in the case for a Goalie to be credited with an assist, the goalie has to have intent of moving the puck to a teammate.

• Krausehouse

@hcassidy said...

I believe it wasn’t an assist because it was a rebound that came off Gibson and was then controlled by Terry. My understanding and I could be wrong is in the case for a Goalie to be credited with an assist, the goalie has to have intent of moving the puck to a teammate.

Interesting… Thx Cass

• deadphish

Rinne is 16.5% owned in main DK contest. i hope Saros can last the whole game and get the win

• Krausehouse

Leaving to Phoenix in the morning for a couple weeks. So this is my last slate for awhile, as you can’t play DFS in Arizona. Lots of high priced lines has led me to this one question… Who is the best D play for $2500?
    Pysyk, Benn, Stecher, Poolman, TVR, Gunnarson, Barbario, ______?

• noddy

Anyone ideas of 2 defensemen under 3500 on DK?

• keephustlincuz

@deadphish said...

Rinne is 16.5% owned in main DK contest. i hope Saros can last the whole game and get the win

I missed it and have Rinne. Why cant those fucking clowns announce the goalie earlier.

• OttawaCityMadman

Smith is the man who showed up Early. Nice 35 saves already. I didnt have the guts to roster him, I knew Pitts would dominate the game.

• TJF74

3500 or less
    Brandon Montour (season debut)
    Esa Lindell
    Cody Ceci (more minutes with Jake Muzzin out)
    Noah Hanifin
    Brad Hunt (revenge)

Adam Boqvist (likely his NHL debut)

• noddy

@TJF74 said...

3500 or less
    Brandon Montour (season debut)
    Esa Lindell
    Cody Ceci (more minutes with Jake Muzzin out)
    Noah Hanifin
    Brad Hunt (revenge)

Adam Boqvist (likely his NHL debut)

Thanks

• yisman

MAF is sick. Subban starts.

• yisman

@OttawaCityMadman said...

prob have to wait for their pregame warm ups to see

Nashville is one of the few teams that will never announce a goalie and for those teams no one ever knows the starter until they see who comes out for warmups

This is at least the third consecutive season of Nashville never announcing goalie

• Syzltuth

@keephustlincuz said...

I missed it and have Rinne. Why cant those fucking clowns announce the goalie earlier.

Same here, got caught up at work and forgot to check lineups before 2

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Rule #1 of NHL DFS: always stack against Bernier.

Rule #2: always play BOS1 (especially at home).

Rule #3: always play FLA1 and DAL1 at home.

Unfortunately you can’t follow all rules with a single lineup.

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

Nashville is one of the few teams that will never announce a goalie and for those teams no one ever knows the starter until they see who comes out for warmups

This is at least the third consecutive season of Nashville never announcing goalie

they are are they only ones at that. Ive been stuck with the wrong guy with LA and Anhm this year as well. hate early games the most

• OttawaCityMadman

wow, Pens blew it. I had two of my guys in on a 2-1, and Letang misses the net, and gives Dristial the break to win it. Thats like a 25pt swing! brutal

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).