• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Arizona ( 185 ) at Toronto ( -225 ) —- T: 185
    7:05 PM : Calgary ( 125 ) at Washington ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:05 PM : Columbus ( -157 ) at Buffalo ( 142 ) —- T: -157
    8:05 PM : Winnipeg ( 120 ) at Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM : New Jersey ( 149 ) at Minnesota ( -165 ) —- T: 149
    10:35 PM : Anaheim ( 0 ) at San Jose ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• epot

i’m hoping babs doesnt shake up the lines like he did against tha habs the other night.

• Nobakov

Thinking ANA might be exhausted. But then the Sharks have been absolute shit….

• Canuckage

GL GL everyone

• NextSignal

@mathewsmarner said...

wpg 1 still chalkiest of the chalks

no

• sizzlebeans

Backlund only 2% in the 2 man adv. Hope he gets all the assists for the Chucky hatty no one is going to get points for tonight.

• mathewsmarner

@NextSignal said...

no

yes

oh…cgy 1

• Zieg30

@mathewsmarner said...

yes

Not even a little bit tonight.

• Blahaaron

CGY 1 right on schedule.

• mathewsmarner

@Zieg30 said...

Not even a little bit tonight.

going to be so highly owned

• Blahaaron

Arizona 1! Lol.

• Zieg30

@mathewsmarner said...

going to be so highly owned

We have a ton of ownership taken already and Nashville (which I’ve been assuming would be second to the Leafs in terms of chalk tonight) aren’t on the board yet.

I’d also think Minnesota could have higher ownership, though I’d guess more or less even.

• mathewsmarner

@Zieg30 said...

We have a ton of ownership taken already and Nashville (which I’ve been assuming would be second to the Leafs in terms of chalk tonight) aren’t on the board yet.

I’d also think Minnesota could have higher ownership, though I’d guess more or less even.

i’m seeing mathews, oel, ovi no one else on offence

gaudreau at 6%

• Canuckage

10-1 shots for ARI? Am I reading it wrong

• Zieg30

Crap. Sounds like Coyle may be playing tonight. Any thoughts on whether that shakes up the top two lines?

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Crap. Sounds like Coyle may be playing tonight. Any thoughts on whether that shakes up the top two lines?

He’s on the 4th line for warmups, but it wouldn’t shock me if he moves up with Staal at some point. Koivu line should stay intact.

That’s according to LWL at least.

• Kraftster

Good info, thanks. Enough for me to pivot to Pavelski and Labanc in a lineup instead of Staal/Foligno. Going to have to let it ride on my other Foligno lineup at this point!

• Thechamp1995

JVR goal!!

• mathewsmarner

sheifele 10%

• Zieg30

@mathewsmarner said...

sheifele 10%

I’m showing him as 7.51% in the DK $8, which is well below many many other players. He is hardly close to “chalk” tonight!

• mathewsmarner

@Zieg30 said...

I’m showing him as 7.51% in the DK $8, which is well below many many other players. He is hardly close to “chalk” tonight!

and your rubbing it in because?

• Zieg30

@mathewsmarner said...

and your rubbing it in because?

Ah, thought you were still suggesting that 10% was chalk. Was rebutting that, not attempting to rub anything in!

• mathewsmarner

@Zieg30 said...

Ah, thought you were still suggesting that 10% was chalk. Was rebutting that, not attempting to rub anything in!

come on zieg i’ve been in these forums 1.1/2 years to know 10% isn’t chalk…it is a c+ b rating tho

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Figured Calgary 1 be low owned in pick em and was right. Luckily, they also scored twice now. Both Gaudreau and Monahan at 15% or less. Matthews and Ovie at 64% or better. Only have 1 stack of them in regular dk but wouldn’t mind if they scored again. Stacked Nash with them in this one pick em where I’m in top 15. Been nice if that could make a run and stay up there.

• Zieg30

@yountingly said...

Figured Calgary 1 be low owned in pick em and was right. Luckily, they also scored twice now. Both Gaudreau and Monahan at 15% or less. Matthews and Ovie at 64% or better. Only have 1 stack of them in regular dk but wouldn’t mind if they scored again. Stacked Nash with them in this one pick em where I’m in top 15. Been nice if that could make a run and stay up there.

I’m above the field on CGY L1 myself. Hoping they keep going!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

I’m above the field on CGY L1 myself. Hoping they keep going!

currently 1st in the $3 big pick em with most pmr of guys near top. Give more Nash 1 and another G or SOG from Calgary 1. Some SOG from Hamilton would be nice. Only 4.7% in that tier. He the difference likely right now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler