NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 150 ) at  Philadelphia ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    8:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 125 ) at  St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Montreal ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benn91

Reunion night for Radu tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Absolutely! He will be one I plug in first. Since it’s a short slate with no NBA I think I’ll put a blog out at lunch. Going a bit off the wall with one of my lines.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

DK’s strategy is working because those heavy top prizes at the top of the Two-Man Advantage are really tempting me. I’ll break out of my slump someday and I hope that today is that day!

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

DK’s strategy is working because those heavy top prizes at the top of the Two-Man Advantage are really tempting me. I’ll break out of my slump someday and I hope that today is that day!

Same lol. I really dislike these super top heavy payouts but 10k for first don’t come by often.

As always, FD also has a 10k for first pool for their $4 main pool. Just so odd that DK and FD always have very similar prize pools and prize payout structures.

• MPDR1983

tonight is my first attempt to play NHL this year

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

Same lol. I really dislike these super top heavy payouts but 10k for first don’t come by often.

As always, FD also has a 10k for first pool for their $4 main pool. Just so odd that DK and FD always have very similar prize pools and prize payout structures.

Very frustrated with the top heavy payout. Wrote a really bitter email to DK support about it last night. It doesn’t need to be more than $5k tonight, with the savings spread out among the top 100.

And DK and FD have had VERY similar tournaments ever since they proposed the merger that has now been walked away from. I think they’re still coordinating certain aspects of their offerings.

• hautalak

• x2

Well I got my blog out for today (here). Nothing too out of the ordinary but on a short slate I’m getting contrarian with PHI L2. Let me know if you think I’m right on top “chalk”. Thanks and good luck tonight!

• yisman

ouch, last night was a night of bubbling on fantasydraft (both NBA and NHL)

1.5 out of cashing in the power play (a shot or block there is worth 2 points)

2 out of cashing in the blue line

matthews and bozak were my only busts

then in NBA I finished 1.25 out of cashing due to LeBron busting

• Canuckage

Any updates on Weber’s status?

• kunah

@hautalak said...

Well I got my blog out for today (here). Nothing too out of the ordinary but on a short slate I’m getting contrarian with PHI L2. Let me know if you think I’m right on top “chalk”. Thanks and good luck tonight!

• kunah

Thank you. This helps.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Jordie Benn will be one of my punts too! And don’t forget Bouwmeester at $2.8K on DK.

• Blahaaron

Benn/Radulov + Blues 2.

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

don’t forget Bouwmeester

how many minutes do you think he’ll get in his first game back? I’m usually off players returning from long absences until I see they have their legs back.

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

Jordie Benn will be one of my punts too! And don’t forget Bouwmeester at $2.8K on DK.

Yep both on my list! I need PHI L2 to go off because nobody should be on them (besides Simmonds maybe).

• hautalak

• x2

@sizzlebeans said...

how many minutes do you think he’ll get in his first game back? I’m usually off players returning from long absences until I see they have their legs back.

I think right below 20. He’s on the second pairing and at 2.8K I’m not too worried about low minutes.

• Felixxberg

@sizzlebeans said...

I wouldn’t go too high on him but he’s the best option if you really need to go that low. At $2.8K, he doesn’t need to do a lot to be worth it. Like hautalak says, he’s on the second pairing. He should get at least 18-20 since Bortuzzo only gets 13-14 and Dunn 15-16 normally.

• Felixxberg

Damn, Quickparty “selling” my favorite line again! Well maybe not my favorite in terms of DK points but my favorite in terms of value.

• Quickparty

@Felixxberg said...

Damn, Quickparty “selling” my favorite line again! Well maybe not my favorite in terms of DK points but my favorite in terms of value.

That worked out so well for us last time!

• Blahaaron

Horvat line and Courturier and Voracek. Think that’ll be a good lineup? Maybe be a lot of goals.

• TicketRaven

Anyone have a favorite Goaltender tonight? I think Bishop should be the best on DK’s

Neuvirth
    Bishop
    Allen

• TicketRaven

Any Sobatka love?

• hautalak

• x2

@TicketRaven said...

Any Sobatka love?

The whole STL L2 for me.

• Blahaaron

@TicketRaven said...

Any Sobatka love?

He’s been productive and he is cheap. I think he will be moderately owned.

• Blahaaron

3 games tonight. Think I will try to go for the top 10 in the jukebox.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).